Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments  (Read 3993 times)
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

In my opinion long term is the best way to earn some profit. It's too risky for short term investment. Because crypto trade is too much sensitive. Every time market are changing. sometimes it's huge.... so its better to stay way from short time investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

in traditional investment long term is the best as long as the years goes by the result is better unlike with the short term investment yes you can earn but not that much like what you can get with a long term investment.
msk19

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

When buying a crypto currency, you need to remember that long-term investors (with a duration of at least a year) have never lost their allocated capital for the entire time of the bitcoine existence. But the short-term was sometimes disappointed after the sharp decline in quotations.

lavara

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:57:45 PM

It is good to combine two methods of trading: long-term investments (just keep your coins until they grow in value) and short-term ones (good coins can go up to 100 - 200% a day) can also be pumped. The first method is suitable for coins bitcoin, ether, neo, waves, dash ... For short-term trading, any -your taste suits you - follow, look at the chart, find out the news around the coin.

martushka27

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:54:38 PM

At the moment I do not buy coins for long-term storage. It seems to me that this strategy does not work now. I do daily trading.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:38:15 PM

At the moment I do not buy coins for long-term storage. It seems to me that this strategy does not work now. I do daily trading.
Since the market is stable right now at a low price so I would go for long term investment until the market will gonna recover again so for me I will do short term investment when time comes that the price of bitcoin reaches its peak season again because the price recovery can be done immediately so you can have a profit.
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:20:04 AM

In my opinion, because the market continues to decline, short-term investments will not be profitable for the time being. We have to go for long-term investments and we need to find good coins to hold that will be more profitable in the future.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:50:47 AM

In my opinion, because the market continues to decline, short-term investments will not be profitable for the time being. We have to go for long-term investments and we need to find good coins to hold that will be more profitable in the future.

In the current market, investment is not a good choice. Because you can not understand how the market works now. So these strategies are risky for you but profit is low. I think we need to slow down and look more at this point.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:55:45 AM

actually both of these strategies will be able to provide profits, besides that it also has advantages and disadvantages of each. It depends on ourselves to do this correctly and thoroughly in analyzing the coins that will be used for investment. each coin must have its own potential, some are good for the short and long term, we are smart just to take the opportunities that exist on the coins we have hold.

now with a market situation that is experiencing a downturn I feel the coins that are good for the long term and will continue to survive to continue to increase its value as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cardano are some of the coins I chose for investment.

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:57:33 AM

I think the most who are new here in to cryptocurrencies think they can make a lot of moeny with short term investments. But ion the actually market, this is not possible. So untill your theres a bull market, you have to set on long term investments. Which means you ahve to hold you coins fo r years untill they got some value.
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:59:44 AM

On this market, I recommend holding which is long term.
Trading is when the market is very volatile and fluctuating a lot that creates a huge chance for traders to make quick profits.
Other than that, you can choose to do 50/50 on long and short term.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

I like to invest for long term in many projects but some time short investment is also good and in crypt if we know that there is a potential then long term investment better but some projects are very risky or we know that price is going to down then we invest for less time period so both are good according to time period.

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:10:22 AM

I prefer to invest in short term. I think that with short-term investing, I can get faster to earn income than just wait a long time. when someone invests short term, then someone will focus more on seeing the development of the market. and short-term investors will definitely trade when they get results, and they will definitely invest again. different from long-term investment, I think long-term investment is just waiting for the price to the point expected by the person who invests it. and we must realize that crypto prices are not easy to predict in the future. so I think it's better to make short-term investments. and for now, I prefer to invest eth. because in my opinion the price of eth is now very low, and my speculation, eth will definitely recover soon.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

I'll go with short term, because in Long term, it's so risky, long term is only good for ICO. Short term is the best, for every dip, you will buy and for every peak, you can sell. No FOMO, that is my own opinion, and I also using that way, I don't do long term investments now, always take profits.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

They are both good and profitable in different situations. As a busy type, I go for long-term at moment but when am on vacation I do day trade which I think is equally lucrative like that of the long-term( doesn't require much trading knowledge and experience. ).

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:01:28 AM

it seems you should be able to understand and know how to invest well and correctly and make sure you already know the advantages and disadvantages of making long-term and short-term investments because if you can't know that then you will be very difficult to get a profit.
Runnerrun

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:18:55 AM

I think this is rely upon the occasions and expertise that you need to deal with that your venture. In the event that you can spend just 1 or 2 hours to make examination the market, so for the better make contribute by long haul, yet on the off chance that you can spend more occasions to exchange its greatly improved doing short exchange to most extreme the benefit. For long haul speculation is you will make benefit in a year, however in short exchange will conceivable to make benefit in month to month.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

it seems you should be able to understand and know how to invest well and correctly and make sure you already know the advantages and disadvantages of making long-term and short-term investments because if you can't know that then you will be very difficult to get a profit.
In this very risky market, you need to be smart in order to survive.
If not, you will fail because the whales can anytime play the price and you might panic which will loss your chance to enjoy the future of crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

In this very risky market, you need to be smart in order to survive.
If not, you will fail because the whales can anytime play the price and you might panic which will loss your chance to enjoy the future of crypto.
yeah, what's more when you pass a chance. I think that short-term, and long-term investments all depend on the situation. Well, for me, when I feel lucky, I will take the opportunity right away.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

Long-term investment can be done when choosing good and potential coins. it is done to maximize profit, while the short term can be done when it has a coin that has the potential to dump and certainly it's not too good in the long run.
Long-term investment will be very beneficial in the long run because short term is very risky and might regret after doing since short-term is just a matter of wild guess whenever selling. Long-term investment on cryptocurrency might take too time before benefiting but trust me, i've been there having my long-term investment and the product was a massive gain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: