Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments  (Read 3996 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:37:51 AM

I prefer short-term investment for personal economic reasons. I only take profit of margin trading. I don’t dare to invest long term until good regulation is created.
I am choosing long term investment because this strategy gives me a huge profit last year so i am just hoping that i earn a huge profit again by doing long term investing and i know that many peole also prefer long term because it is not hard to do

yes i agree . most of us will prefer long term as it is more safer and can always guarantee a huge income as when compared to shorter terms . i can say this year 2018 has been a bad year for cryptos and also for short term trader/investors due to the fact that they cannot make a profit more oftenly .

overall , short or long term wont still be possible if you are hodling a bad coin . so coin choice are still the most important factor above all .
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

In my case, i prefer most for the long term trading as it suits for me due to my studies hence i need a lot of time for the studies. When i am doing long term trading the only thing which i need to spend my time is to find a good project to invest. But when it comes to day trading or short term trading it takes a lot of time frequently and it puts a big stress on to my mind. Therefore, the long term trading is best for me .
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:03:13 AM

Long term gives a relative peace of mind, just invest and never come back to check prices until after some years, but for short term investors, the dips and ups here and there tend to set up some adrenaline and if not well controlled cause certain amount of discomfort. I would prefer long where there is reasonable amount of fund and several other income sources

Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

I combine these two types of investments. Part of my money I invested in a few coins for a long shelf life. And the other part is used daily trading. I am comfortable with these two types of investments.
_w_b_t_

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

I think that the best short-term investment in cryptocurrency. The exchange rate of cryptocurrencies can also be unstable, but it is better to invest a little and not for a long time. So more likely that you can minimize the risk of losing the Deposit, and at the same time earn.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

both methods I still use often, but I tend to choose long term investments because I think it will be useful to me in the future, and if you choose the best coins for long-term investment, bitcoin and ethereum are the best.

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:48:02 PM

I prefer to keep my coins in the long term, Hold is freedom and that depends on the roadmap of each coin so we have convincing calculations and predictions in determining the steps. because every development takes time to develop their system

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:04:26 AM

both methods I still use often, but I tend to choose long term investments because I think it will be useful to me in the future, and if you choose the best coins for long-term investment, bitcoin and ethereum are the best.

I use both long and short term investment as well. My trading style is depend on the market conditions. Whenever I reach my target shortly then I will use short term trading and whenever I don't get my target in the long run, then I will hold it longer.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

I use both long and short term investment as well. My trading style is depend on the market conditions. Whenever I reach my target shortly then I will use short term trading and whenever I don't get my target in the long run, then I will hold it longer.
It depends mostly on what type of coins we have, whether they in development or already established that have ways to pump . some coins that are in future development and hands on team are worth holding.
you are right. nothing is certain in cryptocurrency, it all depends on the type of coin you hold. it might be very good if you try to hold bitcoin, and ETH in the long run, but it might be different when you have an altcoin, because I think that altcoin is suitable for investment

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

I combine these two types of investments. Part of my money I invested in a few coins for a long shelf life. And the other part is used daily trading. I am comfortable with these two types of investments.

I also use both ways. Hodling Bitcoin and Ethereum, I deal with the day trading working with the cheaper cryptocurrencies. I guess that when you combine these activities you make more money.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

I'm sure it's not the right time for short term investments. The situation on the market is not encouraging, and short term investments are only for experienced professionals now. The others should wait for the bull run for sure. Long term investments are much safer and wiser at the moment.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

Short-term investment and Long-term investment both very profitable investment. Long term mean 2 or more years hold cryptocurrency and short-term mean 6 month or 8 month hold. I personally like short term investment.
RomanPoman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

Most people are not fit to trade coins to make constant profit and also most of these coins are gonna tank in the short-term anyways. So just pick a couple soild long term investments.
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:58:41 PM

Which do you prefer?

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

In my opinion long term investment is too much profitable as well as safety than short term. Both are profitable too but for considering risk i like long term investment. In short term investment everyone need to be good analyst and have right up to date knowledge about crypto market. But all time a man can't maintain this requirement that's why long term is my favorite investment.   
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:19:30 PM

I prefer to keep my coins in the long term, Hold is freedom and that depends on the roadmap of each coin so we have convincing calculations and predictions in determining the steps. because every development takes time to develop their system
The cryptocurrency I like is bitcoin. In investing, I prefer a long-term investment, because I still have a permanent job. But that also depends on the price of bitcoin and the rate of increase that I predicted. Because bitcoin prices fluctuate, instinct factors are very important besides rationality.
TRADE OR HODL

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

Which do you prefer?

https://i.imgur.com/2KGMO6k.jpg

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

Definitely long. If you a early investor you understand. Nothing will give you more profit that crypto. I know, i tried lot's of different platforms and exchanges. Currently i stay on ethermium.com buying some perspective tokens like 0x for future times. This will pays of 100%.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

Long term, of course.

When you buy a house, you invest for a long term, you need to re-build it, make some changes, and you sell it 3 or 5 years later, also the price increased a lot.

The same happens with crypto (but not too many years) but yes, 1 - 3 years are necessary for a good investment.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

Long term, of course.

When you buy a house, you invest for a long term, you need to re-build it, make some changes, and you sell it 3 or 5 years later, also the price increased a lot.

The same happens with crypto (but not too many years) but yes, 1 - 3 years are necessary for a good investment.

House is different, I don't take it as an investment because like what you said, there is a maintenance so you have to spend.
Over time, the house will depreciate but the land will appreciate, so only land for me is an investment.

Crypto, on the other hand is based on supply and demand and I am thinking in the future the demand will increase.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

if you look at the current market conditions longterm is the best choice, because we know if we do a short term it will not get a profit and it will only make a loss because the potential profit is very little. so this is something that we really think about carefully
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

Crypto investment is good in long term now because market fluctuation is very rapid and this has changed the whole world because now when you have investment you must have patience because values of your investment will be change instantly and then you will not be able to withdraw your origonal investment so i think that it is good to invest for long term in crypto market.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: