Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

I was expecting announcement regarding Android based app from tachain team.  It's October now and Android users are waiting for Tachain app.

Yeah, I can't really wait for it specially they will going to launch here first in our country. I really want to try their services and how good watching ads in exchange of Tachain tokens too.

Lots of silence (unless I missed the update) has been going on about the Android version since the lunch of the IOS Version. Hope they still have us in mind though and are  it trying to leave us out?

they said we should expect the android application by november which is next month. I hope that they are not going to disappoint us this time. we have been waiting for long now.hope we don't wait further from november.

I have thought, the procedure to release apps for iOS are much stricter than for the Play Store. Why it take so much time to release the app for Android? I hope they will release the App in November.

Not clear but I am guessing it has to do with their business decision than technical. I mean technically you can just go Ionic or Native and have a cross platform app. That is why I am saying it is most probably a business decision not a technical one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:45:52 PM

I was expecting announcement regarding Android based app from tachain team.  It's October now and Android users are waiting for Tachain app.

Yeah, I can't really wait for it specially they will going to launch here first in our country. I really want to try their services and how good watching ads in exchange of Tachain tokens too.

I guess we will be waiting for you to give us a feedback concerning your experience in the end. It's relieving to have someone from Philippine on this thread. I look forward to getting first hand feedback  Smiley

I think Tachain will start the services after ICO if over.  So that will be in 2019 not in 2018. But meanwhile they can at least launch apps.

really? I thought they would start in Manila in October. The information on this point seems very contradictory.
I hope they will publish an exact statement soon

No article or publications yet to that effect but CEO made it clear to me on PM that the bulk of the Tachain services will kick off next year after ICO end
I think it is a smart decision because almost everyone knows that there will be a good pump at the end the ICO will end good and they can start at a good price.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

Lots of silence (unless I missed the update) has been going on about the Android version since the lunch of the IOS Version. Hope they still have us in mind though and are  it trying to leave us out?

they said we should expect the android application by november which is next month. I hope that they are not going to disappoint us this time. we have been waiting for long now.hope we don't wait further from november.

I have thought, the procedure to release apps for iOS are much stricter than for the Play Store. Why it take so much time to release the app for Android? I hope they will release the App in November.

Same here but it seems like the reverse is the case, it's logical because improvements will lead to more acceptance by users and as such will lead to more favorable conditions than that of android platform, so, much more effort will be required to put things in place as oppose to iOS platform but i do hope that they will scale through and deliver something for android users
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

I would be interested to know how much positive news can greatly affect the price of the coin? I noticed that for a long time the news is not very good effect on the value of coins

first, off not just any kind of news, it has to be from a very big source and it has to be directly related to big coin or big exchange. the whole cryptocurrency depends on people involvement and people can be affected by positive or negative information

TAChain is a different project. They got an exchange option on the platform. Whales would use FUD and FOMO news to get more tokens  but there’s a likely pump which would come from tokens use in Philippines.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

I guess we will be waiting for you to give us a feedback concerning your experience in the end. It's relieving to have someone from Philippine on this thread. I look forward to getting first hand feedback  Smiley

I think Tachain will start the services after ICO if over.  So that will be in 2019 not in 2018. But meanwhile they can at least launch apps.

really? I thought they would start in Manila in October. The information on this point seems very contradictory.

No article or publications yet to that effect but CEO made it clear to me on PM that the bulk of the Tachain services will kick off next year after ICO end
That's a great news!
But i think they need to write some articles  or some videos to keep the community updated with progress and plans.

Not every project has the same approach but i'd certainly like to start seeing some updates from the team to the community
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

That's what I know too. But I read back then than they are having some issue on android version app they fixing now and trying it before they launch it.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

I don't see any information if the service launch is postponed to 2019. But think it's his guess because of ICO ending in December.

Sorry for confusion. Its not announced by Tachain team. It was my assumption based on the ICO end date. But latest information is not available from Tachain team.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

I was expecting announcement regarding Android based app from tachain team.  It's October now and Android users are waiting for Tachain app.

Lots of silence (unless I missed the update) has been going on about the Android version since the lunch of the IOS Version. Hope they still have us in mind though and are  it trying to leave us out?

That's what I know too. But I read back then than they are having some issue on android version app they fixing now and trying it before they launch it.

Everyone is silent, may be due to overall market conditions. No one knows when market willl start recovering. I hope everything will back to normal soon.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

I was expecting announcement regarding Android based app from tachain team.  It's October now and Android users are waiting for Tachain app.

Lots of silence (unless I missed the update) has been going on about the Android version since the lunch of the IOS Version. Hope they still have us in mind though and are  it trying to leave us out?

Everyone is silent, may be due to overall market conditions. No one knows when market willl start recovering. I hope everything will back to normal soon.
without market stabilization no project can progress further!
i'm afraid how TaChain will do in this bear market!
cause this project really requires a lot of investment getting partnership and legal permissions all that!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

I would be interested to know how much positive news can greatly affect the price of the coin? I noticed that for a long time the news is not very good effect on the value of coins

first, off not just any kind of news, it has to be from a very big source and it has to be directly related to big coin or big exchange. the whole cryptocurrency depends on people involvement and people can be affected by positive or negative information
Tachain has not yet gone on any exchange yet as the token sale is still ongoing. So creating positive news will have to be from them either by releasing a product or a strong partnership that can attract attention to the project.

Yes, so the price can't be affected by the news as it is at a set price during ICO. News would affect the level of investment into the ICO, for example; big partnership = more investments, delays in development/poor review = fewer investments.

you made it sound as though they have choice over the outcome, the nature of the partnership matters i.e. you can get partnership with a small company and expect to get same feedback as though it's a big company

Nope just explaining the effects of both scenarios, no one has control over big partnerships and they are practically impossible to obtain unless you have an absolute diamond of an idea. Also you're right effective partnerships with smaller companies can have the same or even bigger effect on the popularity of a project. It's all about finding the best fit with a relevant company that will take a project to the next level.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

ok, thanks for this information. I should probably look more often in the telegram channel, there is more information. But as with most of us, I lost track of all the projects in the Telegram app :-)
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:22:21 PM

without market stabilization no project can progress further!
i'm afraid how TaChain will do in this bear market!
cause this project really requires a lot of investment getting partnership and legal permissions all that!

Well, we just have to stay optimistic and see how things turns out but the fact is, some projects are doing good even in such condition, is all about doing the right thing at the right time, i understand is not easy, no argument about that but they need to go an extra mile in the promotion of their brand, things like physical meetups with the community will be nice
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

We keep looking out for interesting stuffs on the internet. That’s what ads do. They get us information about products and what they offer. Only if they could do that on a different way, I guess we’ll all appreciate the effort. That the aim of TAChain tokens. User earns and everyone earns. I just found this on their twitter handle. https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1047142792802308098?s=21

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:30:40 PM

ok, thanks for this information. I should probably look more often in the telegram channel, there is more information. But as with most of us, I lost track of all the projects in the Telegram app :-)

Ya they really do need a better way to sort telegram channels i'm in like 50-100 and keeping track of which ones i actually want to really be involved in and that arent just airdrops are almost impossible
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

We keep looking out for interesting stuffs on the internet. That’s what ads do. They get us information about products and what they offer. Only if they could do that on a different way, I guess we’ll all appreciate the effort. That the aim of TAChain tokens. User earns and everyone earns. I just found this on their twitter handle. https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1047142792802308098?s=21

Smart contracts and the blockchain make businesses work more efficiently. It also makes businesses more transparent which is great for customers. The one thing I want to know is how will Tachain's organization act in a decentralized manner? What percentage of tokens will the team hold after the ICO is complete?

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

Not clear but I am guessing it has to do with their business decision than technical. I mean technically you can just go Ionic or Native and have a cross platform app. That is why I am saying it is most probably a business decision not a technical one.

Hmmm I see your point but even at that it's taking way too long, whether business or technical it should have been implemented before taking this long

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:24:37 PM

Hmmm I see your point but even at that it's taking way too long, whether business or technical it should have been implemented before taking this long

I don't think there was any reason behind the long delay though. There was no explanation so we don't know. I think it has to do with the development of the application. Never knew IOS apps where easier to develop than android.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:18:31 PM

They said they ran into some issues with the app development and the team never really went into specifics really which I guess is forgivable hehe
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

I don't think there was any reason behind the long delay though. There was no explanation so we don't know. I think it has to do with the development of the application. Never knew IOS apps where easier to develop than android.

May be the team is waiting for iOS based app feedback and they don't want to repeat the same issues with Android version?  I ma just guessing here Wink
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:05:17 AM

We can keep guessing here.  But it will be good if we contact Tachain team at their telegram channel and ask for the reason behind this delay.
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: