Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

I see on the Tachain homepage that there is still 50% pre-sale bonus. Can that be correct? Where would be the advantage for private sale investors, who carry the most risk?
they seems to have less interest in updating their content of their Website!
which is really a bad side from them!
i think their homepage should be updated with all updates and progress and also how many token sold!

ok, then my guess was correct, that it is a mistake on the homepage.
I have also noticed that they are not the fastest with the updates on the homepage. That should really be improved

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

I see on the Tachain homepage that there is still 50% pre-sale bonus. Can that be correct? Where would be the advantage for private sale investors, who carry the most risk?

A 50% bonus on purchase. I saw that too. That’s really generous of the team. Investors now got the option to get on this bonus offer. I don’t think it would ever be this better

Wow. The bonus has been there for long now. I think they will give the bonus for the whole pre sale run. That is a very generous offer by the team.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

They said they ran into some issues with the app development and the team never really went into specifics really which I guess is forgivable hehe

We will just have to wait and see then. Any idea if the iOS app is actually used in real life? I can't really see it or test it for that matter.
Either case I hope the team sheds light on the matter as I think it is taking longer than expected and I understand that the ICO is time consuming but would great to have a clarification.

I think most of us are android users here that's why we don't know anyone who tried using the iOS app for tachain project. But still waiting for some of their update about the app.

Most people visiting this thread or actively involved in here are android users. Some might be using IOS though... But we still waiting for any user to give a feed back though.

I tried to test out the iOS app however you need a mobile number registered in The US or The Philippines to proceed past the initial sign up page. Surely someone has done a review or there are screenshots online?

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

They said they ran into some issues with the app development and the team never really went into specifics really which I guess is forgivable hehe

We will just have to wait and see then. Any idea if the iOS app is actually used in real life? I can't really see it or test it for that matter.
Either case I hope the team sheds light on the matter as I think it is taking longer than expected and I understand that the ICO is time consuming but would great to have a clarification.

I think most of us are android users here that's why we don't know anyone who tried using the iOS app for tachain project. But still waiting for some of their update about the app.

Most people visiting this thread or actively involved in here are android users. Some might be using IOS though... But we still waiting for any user to give a feed back though.

i believe android as proven it self as regard size of userbase i expect most crypto to considering designing for it as regards development time

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

i believe android as proven it self as regard size of userbase i expect most crypto to considering designing for it as regards development time

Ya androids userbase is massive but it’s also more difficult to develop and be sure it runs well with so much variety in hardware from manufacturer and even model to model
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

Ya androids userbase is massive but it’s also more difficult to develop and be sure it runs well with so much variety in hardware from manufacturer and even model to model

Yeah the amount of android users dwarfs the amount of iOS users. In 2017 80% of worldwide smartphone handset sales were Android. Also the market share for Android vs iOS is up +3.39% whilst iOS market share has fallen -0.94% compared to last year. So it is smart not to overlook Android as its userbase is massive as you mentioned and it is actually higher than iOS in The Phillipines which is where the Tachain team are testing out the project.

Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:10:39 PM

There might be a chance that team don't want to spend much for now until ICO end successfully?  If they spend all money now,  it will be difficult to launch services on time?

I think during the ICO, project development and the launch of the services in Manila has priority. The release of the Android app is not the main focus.
I always kind of hated the projects they waits whole ICO periods to start some work!
And TaChain really impressed me with their Development!
A investors finds interests to invest just from some ongoing progress and TaChain is quite good at that!   

The norm has been like this, wait for the ICO to finish then start implementation but that's not the case at the moment, nowadays brands need to be proactive because of the stiff competition and condition of the crypto market that has set in, they have to be creative for them to attract the community to come in and invest, if not, they will go nowhere

Yes this is the current situation we find ourselves lol, there used to be times when having a working product is all that is needed, now the bar have been raised which is very good for the health of the blockchain

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:46:08 PM

I really hope we see more news and announcements from the team as the next few weeks and months towards the end of the year fly back I’m really hoping theirs been a lot of progress behind the scenes
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:12:12 AM

i think their homepage should be updated with all updates and progress and also how many token sold!

I've dropped them a message on telegram and they told they will be making several updates and that they have news so we will just wait and see. I second that thought though the website should always be up to date all the time.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:57:24 AM

ok, then my guess was correct, that it is a mistake on the homepage.
I have also noticed that they are not the fastest with the updates on the homepage. That should really be improved

What I know is that pre-sales is over and there is no such bonus available now. I don't understand why Tachain stopped providing updates.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

I've dropped them a message on telegram and they told they will be making several updates and that they have news so we will just wait and see. I second that thought though the website should always be up to date all the time.
I agree the website should be updated all the time, it gives a cleaner look an investors will be amazed by it.

It also does not take a lot of time to update a website if you do it daily.
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

I really hope we see more news and announcements from the team as the next few weeks and months towards the end of the year fly back I’m really hoping theirs been a lot of progress behind the scenes

I hope so too. They have been active too but I wish they carried the community along more often too. I am sure there has been a lot happening behind the scene that we don't know about.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

I hope so too. They have been active too but I wish they carried the community along more often too. I am sure there has been a lot happening behind the scene that we don't know about.
Yeah they were pretty active few days back with regular updates.
But now they seems get occupied with all the Development ongoing!
But i hope to get some announcement soon from the team   
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

Yeah they were pretty active few days back with regular updates.
But now they seems get occupied with all the Development ongoing!
But i hope to get some announcement soon from the team   

I am really confused now as to what they are doing. I thought they were focussing on the sale since the development was extended. They have the Ios app out I am curious why don't they start it with small group.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

I agree it has been a long time since they have updated their site, i think it is necessary to do it because this way it will look more updated then it is now which is bad for people who notice it.

Yeah, They should update it even once per weeks or two so their investors and supporters will going to know what's happening on their sale. What could be the reason why they can't do it  Huh

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

Good news for Tachain user's, finally tachain released their app for iOS devices. Check below tweet:

https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1052545132644327424?s=19

iOS app link:
https://itunes.apple.com/lv/app/transportal/id1408668206?mt=8
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

I agree it has been a long time since they have updated their site, i think it is necessary to do it because this way it will look more updated then it is now which is bad for people who notice it.

Yeah, They should update it even once per weeks or two so their investors and supporters will going to know what's happening on their sale. What could be the reason why they can't do it  Huh

I hope they will be updating all information soon
 Otherwise people think Tachain team lost the interest in this project Wink
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

Good news for Tachain user's, finally tachain released their app for iOS devices. Check below tweet:

iOS app link:

Yay! iOS users are lucky because they can try it now.  I hope the android version application will going to be ready too soon because most of us here are android users.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

I tried to test out the iOS app however you need a mobile number registered in The US or The Philippines to proceed past the initial sign up page. Surely someone has done a review or there are screenshots online?

I understand that the stated country is their first point of action but it should be done in such a way that the community will have access to it, no matter their country of origin, this will create a wider window for reviews and who knows, it may help in the further promotion of the brand as many will love to know more about it and possibly invest
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

iOS app link:

Yay! iOS users are lucky because they can try it now.  I hope the android version application will going to be ready too soon because most of us here are android users.

yeah, hoping so but what exactly is their reason for not developing android version as well as the IOS app don't they know android has a very large user base

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: