Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:39:57 AM

Wow, I just found this on the Tachain homepage:

that is a really tempting offer, I have not seen that in any other project

It’s an interesting way to draw new investors in but it begs the question in what way they are implementing it to handle people’s investment and being able to assure it

Exactly, in confusion as well, I didn't know before now that they are not an investment company.
But the offering is great only until i catch the full scope of what it entailed

I was away for past few days, and it seems there are some interesting update from Tachain team. What's this high return, no risk investment option ? What we need to do for the same?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

With a quick view on this project, you can easily say how promising this project is!
They have  everything Planned from the Roadmap to Selection  of exchange and the sneak peek of service though MVP which only  available for IOS and android should get here pretty soon!
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

Your not wrong the team should monitor and continue to update the community and the bitcointalk thread is definitly one of the main ways but as everyone knows most projects hate dealing with these threads as they tend to turn into a mess and very hard to track conversations and questions, i think thats why everyone recommends telegram directly

yeah, telegram is good for community engagement while twitter is perfect for sharing informations and news, i see bitcointalk as a place to get started with project publicity

All three outlets you've mentioned are vital if a project wants to attain good social media publicity.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:26:51 AM

It’s an interesting way to draw new investors in but it begs the question in what way they are implementing it to handle people’s investment and being able to assure it

Yeah, I think it will going to get some people attention. Some people are having a hard time to find some risk free investments and I think when it comes to tachain it will really going to be possible.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

Your not wrong the team should monitor and continue to update the community and the bitcointalk thread is definitly one of the main ways but as everyone knows most projects hate dealing with these threads as they tend to turn into a mess and very hard to track conversations and questions, i think thats why everyone recommends telegram directly

Yea, i understand that its difficult to track the conversation going on in this thread but they can start from somewhere, like just start from the last page and keep answering questions that may come in, they can do such like 3-4 times a week, i believe such will help address a lot of concerns in the community and help boost the brand even further
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

With a quick view on this project, you can easily say how promising this project is!
They have  everything Planned from the Roadmap to Selection  of exchange and the sneak peek of service though MVP which only  available for IOS and android should get here pretty soon!

yeah, i recently went through their whitepaper and to be very honest they seem to know what they are doing i expect more update from the team as soon as they have any.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

I have not checked the details, but it seems like it's kind of bank fixed deposit offers? Or like mutual fund? How a company can offer return without risk ?

What is this about? Looks like there are many good perks to tachain that are over looked. It would be interesting to know how this works though.

Honestly, I don't think they are overlooked, I just think that the team sends messages in cryptic ways that requires their followers to do some mental tasking which in my opinion isn't supposed to be so. How else do we explain this and their recent announcements of "future partners"
Zombie259

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

I have not checked the details, but it seems like it's kind of bank fixed deposit offers? Or like mutual fund? How a company can offer return without risk ?

What is this about? Looks like there are many good perks to tachain that are over looked. It would be interesting to know how this works though.

Honestly, I don't think they are overlooked, I just think that the team sends messages in cryptic ways that requires their followers to do some mental tasking which in my opinion isn't supposed to be so. How else do we explain this and their recent announcements of "future partners"

I think you are right. The Tachain marketing team has a cryptic way of working. I don't know what is the message of all the potential partnerships and this ad here and whom they want to reach.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

I think you are right. The Tachain marketing team has a cryptic way of working. I don't know what is the message of all the potential partnerships and this ad here and whom they want to reach.

Can someone please explain what this message means or what it is about? Can't seem to understand what is going on here.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

Can someone please explain what this message means or what it is about? Can't seem to understand what is going on here.

But what about this money back guarantee?  I don't think Tachain team wants to spread false information.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

Yeah, I think it will going to get some people attention. Some people are having a hard time to find some risk free investments and I think when it comes to tachain it will really going to be possible.

Anyone asked this question at their telegram channel?  I mean tried to clarify what this is?  How they are assuring money back guarantee?
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

But what about this money back guarantee?  I don't think Tachain team wants to spread false information.

That's the thing i don't understand what the money back guarantee applies to. Is it for the token sale period or for other aspect we don't know of.
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

And there is information from the team as the go-raisers?On the website of this scale is not so, it is not clear whether the project is successful, investors or just another slag?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:41:59 PM

That's the thing i don't understand what the money back guarantee applies to. Is it for the token sale period or for other aspect we don't know of.

My interpretation is that we can now buy tokens at the ICO and if the project does not succeed and the value of the tokens fall, then we can reclaim our investment
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:44:20 PM

And there is information from the team as the go-raisers?On the website of this scale is not so, it is not clear whether the project is successful, investors or just another slag?
the was i see this project i find it really promising with everything from roadmap,whitepaper,plans aims and developments!
well yes team might not be active on providing updates but their social channel is quite active! you can share your thoughts their!
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

yeah, i recently went through their whitepaper and to be very honest they seem to know what they are doing i expect more update from the team as soon as they have any.

It’s a great Idea and Team. I like the confidence the team pulled up with the payback offer to early investors. It shows they are in big business here and Serious investors only are needed. How about that!!!

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

My interpretation is that we can now buy tokens at the ICO and if the project does not succeed and the value of the tokens fall, then we can reclaim our investment

Well, as you said, it's your interpretation which can be totally different from the team's interpretation. The best the team could do is to send an easy and concise message which does not end up confusing the community even further.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:58:21 PM

MVP is scheduled for this time; why is it taking this much time to get done and sent out?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

Communication is all about creating an avenue whereby the community or the individual involved understands the information that's being communicated, that been said, the information shared is unclear and that bothers me, i don't know if such has been clarified through their telegram channel but we need clarification on this thread
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

how is that so i believe the moment you invest at the ICO and they project fails to realize their goals then your investment is lost, how can i recover my investment is that even possible

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: