Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

We all agree it tough raising funds on ICO atm. But TAChain team has to do it right. More information about your project helps early investors keep up with the progress. It’s been few weeks we last read a post from the team. Altough TAChain telegram got more information but you need to replicate that here.

well, the task of ensuring every social platform they are engaged is updated is obviously not easy most crypto projects prefer to stay very active on telegram and Twitter than other platforms like bitcointalk

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

As per their previous updates/reply android version should be released in this month. But still I could not found anything related to android version.

No recent news about the Android release yet, it will be great to have some sort of information on it soon so that the community can stay abreast.

Lets give it some time. We are still in early November which means there is still a long tim before November ends, so we still have a long time to go and watch how things go.

there is no need to publish the app now. After changing the roadmap and starting the project at the earliest in Q2 2019, an app has no function until then
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

LOL At least i'm not the only one thats noticed that people don't understand the basic concepts of business in most cases let alone a blockchain business, people jump to conclusions far to quickly and expect instant returns and instant results, but thats not how real businesses work
yeah! a investor really need to have a quality of researching a project and having patience the whole time.
development takes time meanwhile getting response from customers.
if you want to investment in a project that means you are supporting it with a vow to remain supportive the whole time!

Things go wrong sometimes. We see scam ICO project on telegram, ico reviews and here.  They are everywhere. The team of a project takes the priority then the project partners and Usecase (not just listing on an exchange) follows.
When you’re done with your Research on the project, then you invest and follow up on update. It’s not a game of luck, you must be sure of what you’re getting into. That’s the reason investor dump tokens when most project teams don’t show they have a plan.

You're right about doing research and all that but personally i believe its a game of luck because no matter how good something is, we can not determine the next thing that will happen, lets not forget, unforeseen circumstance may arise that will negatively impact the project, even though they may have good intentions, so luck is really needed

While lucky is needed it isn't the major determinant, undergoing your due diligence and investing in the right project is, yes negative review most times affect projects but only a genuine and a project with value can spring back up.

Yea, i'm not disputing the fact about that due diligence is required, in fact that's the first step to take,once the individual is satisfied with the outcome, they can proceed with taking the risk, i call it so because life itself is a risk and that was why i mentioned luck because we all need it, no matter how promising something sounds or look, we all need luck  Smiley
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

As per their previous updates/reply android version should be released in this month. But still I could not found anything related to android version.

Probably they are working on it? Whatever it is, the team needs to Start giving updates to this forum, I know there are other platforms to share information but this thread should not be totally ignored by the team. They need to update us and I hope they give updates on the Android version soon
As per my knowledge it's already postponed two times previously. Hope so this time team will give us complete information about it. That's good to see that iOS version almost live I guess.

I am still expectant about the android version being released this month. I hope they do not disappoint us again because they have been extending the date for a long period of time and it won't be fair to the Android users.

Hopefully they will release it this month. My major concern with most blockchain project is that they seem to favour IOS users over android users and it very obvious that android userbase is quite large

Tachain just needs to build a user base, it shouldn't matter too much which OS users are running or which brand of phone users have. They need to expand their project and market to get the users.
Yeah, even I don't know if any iOS user have posted any feedback at anywhere about Tachain application of iOS version. Tachain team have to be give us some details if have any.

We already tried the iOS version of the app and it's working except the registration on the app but what we really want is to try it on android version. I hope they will give us some update about it.

At your service
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:27:35 PM

Probably they are working on it? Whatever it is, the team needs to Start giving updates to this forum, I know there are other platforms to share information but this thread should not be totally ignored by the team. They need to update us and I hope they give updates on the Android version soon
As per my knowledge it's already postponed two times previously. Hope so this time team will give us complete information about it. That's good to see that iOS version almost live I guess.

I am still expectant about the android version being released this month. I hope they do not disappoint us again because they have been extending the date for a long period of time and it won't be fair to the Android users.

Hopefully they will release it this month. My major concern with most blockchain project is that they seem to favour IOS users over android users and it very obvious that android userbase is quite large

Tachain just needs to build a user base, it shouldn't matter too much which OS users are running or which brand of phone users have. They need to expand their project and market to get the users.
Yeah, even I don't know if any iOS user have posted any feedback at anywhere about Tachain application of iOS version. Tachain team have to be give us some details if have any.

We already tried the iOS version of the app and it's working except the registration on the app but what we really want is to try it on android version. I hope they will give us some update about it.
this is a good project and will continue to grow, it's nice to see it like this and not hesitate to invest and hope the project continues to grow and continue to compete with other project projects because I believe this is a long-term project that will continue to grow

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

No recent news about the Android release yet, it will be great to have some sort of information on it soon so that the community can stay abreast.

Lets give it some time. We are still in early November which means there is still a long tim before November ends, so we still have a long time to go and watch how things go.

there is no need to publish the app now. After changing the roadmap and starting the project at the earliest in Q2 2019, an app has no function until then

so what you are saying is that the team to focus on other aspects of the project right now, but releasing the app is still not a bad idea i believe the community will still be happy

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

Tachain is a project with great potential given the fact that it is centered on two big industries, transportation and advertisement. But recently, the team is sending cryptic messages that are difficult for their community to understand what they want to convey. I think this approach should be changed.

Yes like their random tagging of airlines and other companies in their tweets. This approach needs to be amended and a new marketing phase should be introduced and implemented.

Can’t say I disagree being cryptic confuses things it would be good if they were just straight with everyone I mean I know advertising and building excitement is important but confusion at this point in the project

Yes, misleading announcements and mentions of non-official partnerships are not the greatest way to go about things. I really do hope the partnerships with companies like OnePlus are real.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:38:00 PM

so what you are saying is that the team to focus on other aspects of the project right now, but releasing the app is still not a bad idea i believe the community will still be happy

there we are completely different opinion :-)
As I said, I consider it totally unnecessary to publish an app that you can not use. Just look at the iOS app, you can not even register. What is the point if you install an app that has no use half a year before the project starts?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

As I said, I consider it totally unnecessary to publish an app that you can not use. Just look at the iOS app, you can not even register. What is the point if you install an app that has no use half a year before the project starts?

It's very strange that they have not developed their pilot app. I thought they would release updates on the app store. Each update could unlock a new feature for users to test. Opportunity missed.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

Have to agree I don’t get the anxiousness for another app when the fact is the backend and getting customers and advertisers onboarded should be the number one focus not just another app
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

Have to agree I don’t get the anxiousness for another app when the fact is the backend and getting customers and advertisers onboarded should be the number one focus not just another app

Since the app wouldn't be in use in the coming months, I believe their priority should be else where, something that'll help improve their current state.
lokkytan

Activity: 74

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

They just announced that they are zero-risk investment option that gives security to investors, in addition to offering Tachain for anyone who is not satisfied with their project to return the initial investment for the amount of money originally purchased TCHN token after a period of 12 months.
Source: https://t.me/TAChain_EN

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

They just announced that they are zero-risk investment option that gives security to investors, in addition to offering Tachain for anyone who is not satisfied with their project to return the initial investment for the amount of money originally purchased TCHN token after a period of 12 months.

It’s a pretty solid way to assure investors I mean a 12 month  period is a darn good security blanket for investors to decide if it’s going well or not
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

Wow, that's like giving a one year warranty (so to speak) to investors. But that's really exposing them to a lot of potential risks though.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

It's best to now own an IoS device lmao 😂
It's normal to have a secure operating system have much favor
Google should improve on their own OS

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

Yea but personally, i think it will be nice if registration is not restricted to certain areas, it will give individuals the opportunity to explore the app properly and may go about spreading the news about the brand, people will not understand something properly without testing it out and it will also be nice to get update about the proposed android release
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

Yea but personally, i think it will be nice if registration is not restricted to certain areas, it will give individuals the opportunity to explore the app properly and may go about spreading the news about the brand, people will not understand something properly without testing it out and it will also be nice to get update about the proposed android release

It is true that an application that is released must be able to be tested so that something undesirable will not happen later. It will be better and give more confidence by testing it, I'm sure the team will be more creative for this.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

I personally think it is better to release the app although it does not have any function yet it is still nice to have it ready for the future.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

They may have a reason for putting up restriction, but the point about being able to explore the app properly is a valid point and I think the team should consider this.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

I agree, Even some people can't use the services because they will going to start on the Philippines first I hope other people who's outside the country can register too and try the some app features.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: