Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

I hope that we can see some major expansions over the next year and some major announcements on advertisers looking to take advantage of the directed advertising

For sure there will be a major expansions over the year if the project become successful here in the Philippines, both driver and the customer are win-win since both of them will get a token that can be exchange in other cryptocurrency. Also if it become successful, many companies outside the country that uses transportation vehicle including taxis, trains, etc will adopt it because of its feature.

I think they will surely have expansion in other countries because other countries will see better results in the Philippines. And one of the reasons for the success of this project is for having the benefits of both drivers and passengers.

Tachain will expand to other countries for sure. The Philippines are just the start of the journey. Even if I don't know which countries will follow after a successful start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

Starting in one area and then learning from any missteps and then spreading with that knowledge to even bigger markets is honestly the only way for a project like this to really succeed over time at a global scale, they have to slowly scale up into a powerhouse, and starting with the philippines is a great idea

Yea, I believe if the project gains success in the Philippines, it will be easier to implement as well as replicate that success anywhere else.

Yeah, this one will be popular in the Philippines, its because while you're using Tachain services both the Driver and the Customer will gain both TaChain tokens that can be traded into other currency. And if the user don't know anything about crypto, they can use credit cards

yeah. I see it as a win-win situation for everybody. the people don't know how lucky they are to experience the fun tachain will bring first before they move into other parts. tachain will not have any issues with adaptability.

Exactly, starting operations in the Philippines first is definitely making people like me who are not from the Philippines jealous. I hope the project scales fast and spreads beyond the Philippines.

Having a same feeling when you can't try the project that you really want and some people willl going to enjoy it. It's just okay I will wait until they going to come and start here also.

I thought you are from the Philippines? You've always been hyped about this project and going on about how you can't wait to try it once it launches, or am I not reading your comment correctly?

Haha yep I'm from Philippines ^^ What I mean there is I also experienced the same feeling to him on some other projects that you can't use on your country.
Wow, tachain iOS version app I guess already online and operational in Philippines. Are you tried that? Or someone from that you know that person?
I think its in App Store but nit operational Yet! You can download that and everything, but it'll stuck at Registration Page as its not connected to its server! 

I heard you have to be in the Philippines or us before you can be able to register on the Tachain application. That is why there are no reviews of the application online yet.
Somewhere I saw on their social media that iOS app is operational in Philippines. But I don't have Apple device I couldn't check it. That's why I am waiting for android version.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

Starting in one area and then learning from any missteps and then spreading with that knowledge to even bigger markets is honestly the only way for a project like this to really succeed over time at a global scale, they have to slowly scale up into a powerhouse, and starting with the philippines is a great idea

Yea, I believe if the project gains success in the Philippines, it will be easier to implement as well as replicate that success anywhere else.

Yeah, this one will be popular in the Philippines, its because while you're using Tachain services both the Driver and the Customer will gain both TaChain tokens that can be traded into other currency. And if the user don't know anything about crypto, they can use credit cards

yeah. I see it as a win-win situation for everybody. the people don't know how lucky they are to experience the fun tachain will bring first before they move into other parts. tachain will not have any issues with adaptability.

Exactly, starting operations in the Philippines first is definitely making people like me who are not from the Philippines jealous. I hope the project scales fast and spreads beyond the Philippines.

Having a same feeling when you can't try the project that you really want and some people willl going to enjoy it. It's just okay I will wait until they going to come and start here also.

I thought you are from the Philippines? You've always been hyped about this project and going on about how you can't wait to try it once it launches, or am I not reading your comment correctly?

Haha yep I'm from Philippines ^^ What I mean there is I also experienced the same feeling to him on some other projects that you can't use on your country.
Wow, tachain iOS version app I guess already online and operational in Philippines. Are you tried that? Or someone from that you know that person?
I think its in App Store but nit operational Yet! You can download that and everything, but it'll stuck at Registration Page as its not connected to its server! 

I heard you have to be in the Philippines or us before you can be able to register on the Tachain application. That is why there are no reviews of the application online yet.
Somewhere I saw on their social media that iOS app is operational in Philippines. But I don't have Apple device I couldn't check it. That's why I am waiting for android version.

The IOS version has been released a while back, android was meant to follow suit can’t really tell what the set back is.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

Oh right, I was shocked for a moment because I was so sure you are from the Philippines, anyway, I can't wait to listen to your testimony once it launches next year.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

wait; the app is operational in the Philippines? when was this announced; the last conversation I remember was that the app had issues; I did not know that was fixed.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

I hope that we can see some major expansions over the next year and some major announcements on advertisers looking to take advantage of the directed advertising
Sounds like you are one of the most loyal holders in Tachain community.
Anyway, best wishes with your choice.
Additionally, I think that you made right decision, because it's stupid to sell at low prices now.

Grin Grin Tokens are not distributed now yet until Dec 31 which is a good one to help save the token from getting dumped. True selling now is pretty dumb unless there are some extreme needed to be done

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

For sure there will be a major expansions over the year if the project become successful here in the Philippines, both driver and the customer are win-win since both of them will get a token that can be exchange in other cryptocurrency. Also if it become successful, many companies outside the country that uses transportation vehicle including taxis, trains, etc will adopt it because of its feature.

From your statement, i guess Philippines is your country and you sound pretty confident of such coming into your country, apologies if i'm mistaken but if yes, it will be nice if you give us like a glimpse of the transport system in your county and if you think that tachain will work in such area, though i've seen a positive feedback before but another will be good 
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:54:24 PM

Additionally, I think that you made right decision, because it's stupid to sell at low prices now.

Grin Grin Tokens are not distributed now yet until Dec 31 which is a good one to help save the token from getting dumped. True selling now is pretty dumb unless there are some extreme needed to be done
how do you expect a dump when there is no place to dump right now! TaChain is not listed anywhere yet
plus if someone dumping this amazing project is really a huge foool!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:28:02 PM

how do you expect a dump when there is no place to dump right now! TaChain is not listed anywhere yet

Lol, I was actually about to comment on the same. One, Tachain is not listed yet. Secondly, the token is not even distributed yet so every talk of dumping is premature.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

Hopefully, I think there will be handful of amazing announcements of partnerships and advertisers to participate in this project.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:50:09 PM

I think they will surely have expansion in other countries because other countries will see better results in the Philippines. And one of the reasons for the success of this project is for having the benefits of both drivers and passengers.

It true Philippines will serve as a test ground for their business concept and the moment they achieve result there they can replicate it else where, I would suggest they start with Europe. It will make a great region for such business 

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

It might even be a while before they get listed on any exchange. Maybe next year when the market gets stable, so it will be even hard to dump this on a very stable market.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

Hopefully, I think there will be handful of amazing announcements of partnerships and advertisers to participate in this project.

Ya I’m sure the team will announce more information as time goes on I’m sure they will get more things going on as they start to get some bigger more common names backing the project from the advertising side
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

Ya I’m sure the team will announce more information as time goes on I’m sure they will get more things going on as they start to get some bigger more common names backing the project from the advertising side

yeah, time will tell what the team is capable of all we need to do right now is to believe the team is up to something great, something that would help them achieve their goals

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:10:04 PM

yeah, time will tell what the team is capable of all we need to do right now is to believe the team is up to something great, something that would help them achieve their goals

I’d like to believe so too, it’s just a matter before we see what they have in store for us.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:58:09 PM

Hardest part of projects like this is patience and reminding yourself that real businesses take time to develop and progress and that’s the reality of developing a new company let alone platform
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:23:23 AM

Yes I already tried to use it. The app is really working good except on one thing. I can't create or register on their app now because everytime I submit my info it's refreshing then going back to fresh registration form again.

At your service
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:38:08 AM

From your statement, i guess Philippines is your country and you sound pretty confident of such coming into your country, apologies if i'm mistaken but if yes, it will be nice if you give us like a glimpse of the transport system in your county and if you think that tachain will work in such area, though i've seen a positive feedback before but another will be good 

Yes dude, I'm from Philippines, I am really confident because transportation is needed here, and some taxis are overpricing when they were at their service but with tachain, overpricing will not happen, also , using this , we will get tachain coin that can be used to another tachain transportation service or exchange it with other cryptocurrency.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:12:10 AM

That's good to know because the market is now extremely red and very down right now most of the cryptocurrencies price are going down as well and since the tokens have not been distributed yet it may even go with the bull run if the bull run is going to happen this year. And I had another project that almost all investors were selling their holdings and that caused the price drops of those cryptos.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:23:15 AM

Hardest part of projects like this is patience and reminding yourself that real businesses take time to develop and progress and that’s the reality of developing a new company let alone platform
I agree! The most important thing is to create time for them to continue to study, supplement and improve the technology and features of the project. I saw it in Tachain!
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: