Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

Hardest part of projects like this is patience and reminding yourself that real businesses take time to develop and progress and that’s the reality of developing a new company let alone platform

I know right, they're pretty lucky they've got an active community to help boost and reminder them of the trust and confidence they've in them.

yeah, tachain community is very large and super active i really believe they will make a very great impression once they start operating and most investors wants to invest in project that have a solid community

Their telegram group is enormous, they have nearly 100,000 members in the Tachain [EN] channel. The only thing that confuses me is that there isn't that much activity though, I thought I would see more posts considering the size of the group.
Yeah their telegram numbers is quite enormous, it use to be really active but i don’t know why there isn’t much activity going on for a while now. I hope they work on something to make the group active again.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

Market cap reached new low now.  For now there is no hope that it will recover in 2018. Negative news keep coming and taking market to new low.

Many bad or negative news are now spreading because the market keep going down and turning red, but for me this kind of happening is normal in crypto world and it's good that different events occur each year as well as the nature of the crypto that we will not always have never been able to predict the events.

Cryptomarket is still young and will take time to become mature. Till that time it will keep fluctuating, but it this gives opportunity to buy tokens at lower rate.

This is hard time for many people. Almost 70-80% people joined Cryptomarket after last year's bull run. So first time they are seeing something like this.

Exactly,  some members are really scared about market fall. But I just checked the market cap and it's look like recovering slowly.  I can see today's market cap low is 140B and it's now above 155B.

The market had its scary moment today earlier but it's beginning to show glimpse of a better tomorrow. We just need to hold and not panic sell our assets in loss
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

Market cap reached new low now.  For now there is no hope that it will recover in 2018. Negative news keep coming and taking market to new low.

Many bad or negative news are now spreading because the market keep going down and turning red, but for me this kind of happening is normal in crypto world and it's good that different events occur each year as well as the nature of the crypto that we will not always have never been able to predict the events.

Cryptomarket is still young and will take time to become mature. Till that time it will keep fluctuating, but it this gives opportunity to buy tokens at lower rate.

This is hard time for many people. Almost 70-80% people joined Cryptomarket after last year's bull run. So first time they are seeing something like this.

Exactly, I can only imagine how those people will be feeling now. I also really don't know the plans of the market, if it will project forward or backward but one truth is that this has greatly affected crypto projects and ICOs.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

Exactly, I can only imagine how those people will be feeling now. I also really don't know the plans of the market, if it will project forward or backward but one truth is that this has greatly affected crypto projects and ICOs.

Crypto just need more years to stabilize, for folks who invested hugely when bitcoin was at around $20,000 my advice is just hodl for couple of years. We all know there's going to be bull run but exactly when seem to be the case.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

Crypto just need more years to stabilize, for folks who invested hugely when bitcoin was at around $20,000 my advice is just hodl for couple of years. We all know there's going to be bull run but exactly when seem to be the case.
Crypto really need s some stabilization for this kind of project to grow! People are sacred to use this kind of services now!
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:21:34 PM

I think now is the period that brands need to build their product/services, even though the market is on a very annoying range at the moment, it does not mean that they should pause their activities because it will be difficult for them to catch up when things spring up,so they should keep the community talking via their marketing processes and meetups

They have been quite a good one here in terms of keeping the community talking
Like just recently they dropped an article in their announcement channel I think it's worthy to share https://medium.com/@tachain/10-proven-ways-good-leaders-build-trust-with-their-employees-d850d441aa86

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

If that happen in couple of years more countries will fully accepted the cryptocurrency in their place and more people will be open up about the benefits of knowing about the crypto.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

I really hope we see some real announcements about some companies jumping into the project publically we really need to see some actual names acknoledging the project especially from the advertiser channel side of things.
True actually! Community needs to prepare themselves as well before they jumps right into the product!
This No Updates is not helping with this amazjng communit! 
I am not sure but I think they already have some partner companies with them which is about them tachain team still discussed anything here?
They do have a lot of potential partner in mind and they discuss about them noe and then in their Twitter channel!
But i dont thing they finalised anything on that just yet!

Yea but what the community will love to see is the partnership of authentic partners, just like i have been stating, tachain need to work more in the building of their brand rather than partnership at the moment, its only when a brand is doing well or has shown the specific partners the potentials that they possess before we will get to something tangible
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:44:08 PM

Yea but what the community will love to see is the partnership of authentic partners, just like i have been stating, tachain need to work more in the building of their brand rather than partnership at the moment, its only when a brand is doing well or has shown the specific partners the potentials that they possess before we will get to something tangible

I'm with you so hard here, theirs so much need to grow the BRAND as a whole, crypto companies like tachain really need to start expanding and getting their overall brand recognized beyond the crypto sphere to really recover this market, and tachain has a design that really relies on them getting that brand contact outside of crypto
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

Market cap reached new low now.  For now there is no hope that it will recover in 2018. Negative news keep coming and taking market to new low.

from all indications the market will recover but not this year i am guessing next year February or even march, we are all gonna wait for the rise

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Yeah agree on you, I joined crypto after the name spreadout, its hard to think that what you expect will not happen like before, but I am still hoping that something will change you know. No one can predict the future so there it still a chance that bullrun, and like what you said, market is still young.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

Yeah agree on you, I joined crypto after the name spreadout, its hard to think that what you expect will not happen like before, but I am still hoping that something will change you know. No one can predict the future so there it still a chance that bullrun, and like what you said, market is still young.

yeah, we all should patiently wait for all we know something great is coming, bull run can be around the corner no one can possibly tell. like i said we should hope for the best

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

I hope the project can be successful I think this kind of roll out could really be what makes crypto use cases more visible in day to day advertising tied into crypto with micropayments just seems to make so much sense

Everything is going slow at this moment,  market is slow,  ICO subscription is also slow and that why it's delaying project deployment also. Hope 2019 would be better.

Agree on you brother. Everything that happened this past days affect many project, including different business,  projects, cryptocurrencies and market. We just need to wait and hope for the end of the year, and if nothing happens , we need to wait for the 2019. Tachain must show that market doesn't really effect their project.

Yeah, I think they are not really afraid about the current market situation. For now let's not think about the market prices instead lets keep monitoring different good project that will bring some good outcome for us on the next run.

I think now is the period that brands need to build their product/services, even though the market is on a very annoying range at the moment, it does not mean that they should pause their activities because it will be difficult for them to catch up when things spring up,so they should keep the community talking via their marketing processes and meetups
I agree with you. Fortunately they are not accepting investment in only Crypto currencies. They are allowing to use FIAt money for investment. And another thing that they should be up to date on their twitter also.

I must have missed that part, never knew that they are accepting fiat and not in crypto, that was a smart move though, at least for now till the market becomes much more vibrant, the whole place is quite low but i believe that things will soon balance up, ETF dropped some good news and then some other ones coming up from other quarters a couple of days back, so lets watch

Yeah, Let's hope that those good news will going to help the price go up atleast before the last drop. So the investors will going to have some confidence again making an investment.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

Market cap reached new low now.  For now there is no hope that it will recover in 2018. Negative news keep coming and taking market to new low.

from all indications the market will recover but not this year i am guessing next year February or even march, we are all gonna wait for the rise

I guess that is the problem with the current dip, One can hardly tell when it will pick up or if it will pick up, we are all just being hopeful as it's all we can do at this moment.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

Yeah,,, this year is hard for crypto to recover,, because the market cap is down hard,,,,
We need only patience,,, and i believe when the marketcap, the past high will be passes
Regards
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

yeah, tachain community is very large and super active i really believe they will make a very great impression once they start operating and most investors wants to invest in project that have a solid community

Their telegram group is enormous, they have nearly 100,000 members in the Tachain [EN] channel. The only thing that confuses me is that there isn't that much activity though, I thought I would see more posts considering the size of the group.

I think the members just joined the telegram group because of the airdrop, most people are just joining telegram group because it is required in the form. Most of them are just waiting to receive their airdrop and for sure they will leave after they get what they want.

For me that sort of ruins the whole point of a project having a telegram group. I would rather have 9k active members than 99k dormant members. I know it looks good to investors but it's not a good way of interacting with supporters.

Yes, you are truly right, its much better to have a few members that are more active than 99k members who are just joining to the project for airdrop, Also, that is why i don't like telegram AIRDROPS, it is much better to use discord channel. Telegram Channel is not organized in terms of information unlike the Discord that have many  features in arranging the activities.

Yeah, the telegram channel should be kept clean for discussion between token holders and the team. It ruins the atmosphere a little bit when you have bounty hunters constantly chasing their airdrops. I don't really use discord but I've heard a lot of people agree with you that it should be used for airdrop discussion and announcements.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:40:12 PM

Oh no! a new low! We should all run around in panic wild-screaming :-)
When we reached this level last year, we were all happy, then it went too far too fast after that.
I see these days as a great opportunity. There are so many tokens and coins I wanted to buy, but they were already too expensive. Now I have the opportunity to buy these cheaper. The market will recover, we just have to be patient

Unless you will be buying with fiat then I would say you are getting them for a cheap amount but every crypto had a bad day yesterday and the dip still continues. I hope things turn around for good though.
If any ICO have FIAT option for investment then I don't think so it's difficult to take a decision for investment in ICO. I am not worry about it because FIAT option.

I would say that the best payment method for ICOs at the moment is one that is tied to ETH or BTC. If there are still such. The major currencies are cheap, and if the ICO prices are tied to that, then you're getting a lot more tokens than a few weeks ago
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

A very long wait your predictions are insinuating bro. So you are in other words saying everyone should try look for something else to channel their emotions and attention on for the remaining part of this year and ignore crypto until next year. Menh..  Cry
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:30:52 PM

A very long wait your predictions are insinuating bro. So you are in other words saying everyone should try look for something else to channel their emotions and attention on for the remaining part of this year and ignore crypto until next year. Menh..  Cry

Don't let others opinions influence you. I think em777 is right, it will take a long time for markets to recover but they are not saying they think it is all over. We just need to be realistic and not let this negative market sentiment get us down Smiley

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:26:52 AM

Personally i don't think we're going to see a "real" uptick in the market until mid next year minimum if i had to guess, but that won't stop businesses from operating fiat is fiat, and going from fiat to crypto back to fiat will continue to work, basically this dump is mostly hurting those of us that sit on crypto forever
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: