Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92633 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:20:56 PM

Market cap reached new low now.  For now there is no hope that it will recover in 2018. Negative news keep coming and taking market to new low.

from all indications the market will recover but not this year i am guessing next year February or even march, we are all gonna wait for the rise

It won't take long to get a recovery
It's already recovering as it stands
I'm hoping to see good jobs being carried out in restoring faith in the industry

Eth seem to be finding a new home at $130.been around there for a while now and finding good support at that price range. Hopefully it will be able to pull off from there on.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

Whoo.. Look at the market cap. Now of people will come up with negative reviews or opinion about crypto and I believe that will be the time when market will move up.

a big european investor who withdrew from the market after the bull run in december has now made a big start again. In his opinion, the ground has been reached and now it goes up again. A good sign for me
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:12:16 PM

Whoo.. Look at the market cap. Now of people will come up with negative reviews or opinion about crypto and I believe that will be the time when market will move up.

a big european investor who withdrew from the market after the bull run in december has now made a big start again. In his opinion, the ground has been reached and now it goes up again. A good sign for me

It is good news that the start of the bull run is due to the European investors. And I think it's the beginning of the recovery of the market that it has reached the bottom of it this year and that it will start to rise again.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

Market cap reached new low now.  For now there is no hope that it will recover in 2018. Negative news keep coming and taking market to new low.

from all indications the market will recover but not this year i am guessing next year February or even march, we are all gonna wait for the rise

I'm hoping to see good jobs being carried out in restoring faith in the industry

Eth seem to be finding a new home at $130.been around there for a while now and finding good support at that price range. Hopefully it will be able to pull off from there on.

i really want the market to recover i feel that's the only way we can push for the adoption of cryptocurrency it very important that the populace know what they stand to benefit

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

i really want the market to recover i feel that's the only way we can push for the adoption of cryptocurrency it very important that the populace know what they stand to benefit

We all do went the market to recover as soon as possible but it will take time, as you said February will be the recovery, I hope so, because a lot of experts says that it will be 2020 but lets just hope something will happen.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:44:08 PM

Personally i don't think we're going to see a "real" uptick in the market until mid next year minimum if i had to guess, but that won't stop businesses from operating fiat is fiat, and going from fiat to crypto back to fiat will continue to work, basically this dump is mostly hurting those of us that sit on crypto forever

Looks like there is no stopping. Market is continuously going down. The way falling, It looks like soon all Crypto will become zero Wink.

Not possible and not going to happen. The guys controlling the market know what they are doing. Its just part of a ploy to get enough crypto from the market at a cheaper rate before the pump begins.

Yeah, Some big people or groups are manipulating the market now and they always win when they want to have more crypto at a cheaper price they will really going to make it down where most of the people will going to panic.

It has always been the case with crypto given it is unregulated. There is much happening behind the scenes especially that exchange have large fund in their pools which makes manipulation quite easy. Not pointing figures just stating an opinion.

I think that big people in the crypto world have plans that are different for cryptos now this year and next year they have not allowed to repeat the events last year and the first months of 2018. But may those they will help the crypto world that it will benefit all of us.

It seems that we must learn about this situation so that last year's events did not occur this year, this makes us more able to learn so as not to panic. Team Tachain needs extra performance with the current conditions, hoping to be able to overcome a situation that is of concern.

I really don't think that we should panic over the situation and just like i stated earlier, its really pathetic to see anyone sell at the moment because its a huge loss, the blockchain industry will come back stronger, much better and it will be bad to see people miss out when it happens, so we just have to stick around till things go back to normal
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

Personally i don't think we're going to see a "real" uptick in the market until mid next year minimum if i had to guess, but that won't stop businesses from operating fiat is fiat, and going from fiat to crypto back to fiat will continue to work, basically this dump is mostly hurting those of us that sit on crypto forever

Looks like there is no stopping. Market is continuously going down. The way falling, It looks like soon all Crypto will become zero Wink.

Not possible and not going to happen. The guys controlling the market know what they are doing. Its just part of a ploy to get enough crypto from the market at a cheaper rate before the pump begins.

Yeah, Some big people or groups are manipulating the market now and they always win when they want to have more crypto at a cheaper price they will really going to make it down where most of the people will going to panic.
This is what been happening for a while!
Those Players will be stocking loads of crypto in their wallet! No doubt a Big wave is coming! Get ready to ride it with TaChain!

That's right, Those people know how they will going to play in crypto and I don't think they willl let this year pass without having some good comeback, I know tachain is ready to play a long with them that's why we must hold as much as we can!

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

I am looking forward to becoming one of this big world player
I really hope and would love to see myself there
This guys sleep and wake and just decide to do anything with the market  Roll Eyes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1203

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

I hope that we can see some major expansions over the next year and some major announcements on advertisers looking to take advantage of the directed advertising

For sure there will be a major expansions over the year if the project become successful here in the Philippines, both driver and the customer are win-win since both of them will get a token that can be exchange in other cryptocurrency. Also if it become successful, many companies outside the country that uses transportation vehicle including taxis, trains, etc will adopt it because of its feature.

From your statement, i guess Philippines is your country and you sound pretty confident of such coming into your country, apologies if i'm mistaken but if yes, it will be nice if you give us like a glimpse of the transport system in your county and if you think that tachain will work in such area, though i've seen a positive feedback before but another will be good 

Yes dude, I'm from Philippines, I am really confident because transportation is needed here, and some taxis are overpricing when they were at their service but with tachain, overpricing will not happen, also , using this , we will get tachain coin that can be used to another tachain transportation service or exchange it with other cryptocurrency.

Great, another person from the Philippines, it's nice that we have good number of Philippines here on this thread, as they will be the ones to give us firsthand testimonials of the platform when it fully launches.

Yea and he made a solid point which is the problem of overpricing, so having a brand that will deliver low cost transportation service, with an additional benefit of providing an entertainment service in the form of advert and for the fact that its something that is needed in the area also makes much more sense, guess tachain did their homework pretty well

At first it is hard to see the synergy between advertisements and transportation services, but there is indeed some synergy if you bring those things together in the right way.

I don't get your point why it is hard to find a synergy between transport and advertising. When I first heard about Tachain and the idea to connect these two areas, it was logical. I thought, why not more projects follow the idea to combine this. Most of Taxis, planes, trains have screens where you can watch videos and ads.

If most have it anyway as you say and it is a perceived standard by now, how do you consider this project innovative?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

Yeah man it could even take years, the best thing to do at the moment is to try and ignore some of the FUD on social media, keep accumulating crypto and wait for it to pick up again. This is why I'm still posting and continuing to look into crypto, I really like Tachain and I hope to see their project continue to build and not give up on their idea.

LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

Yeah man it could even take years, the best thing to do at the moment is to try and ignore some of the FUD on social media, keep accumulating crypto and wait for it to pick up again. This is why I'm still posting and continuing to look into crypto, I really like Tachain and I hope to see their project continue to build and not give up on their idea.
of course, no matter what they say about these coins. a lot of fud circulating and it causes some of us to stop with these coins, that's why social media is very influential, and this is where the role of the community. No problem there are a lot of fud circulating, the origin of the team continues to work with the results and development showed that good, then people will see correctly.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:19:38 PM

I hope that this project can work and announce some MaJOR partners soon it would be amazing if we could see some agencies start to partner
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

I hope that this project can work and announce some MaJOR partners soon it would be amazing if we could see some agencies start to partner

a partnership is a very great factor that drives blockchain startup as soon as they start making good partnership i believe a lot of investors would jump in to the business train

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:57:02 PM

of course, no matter what they say about these coins. a lot of fud circulating and it causes some of us to stop with these coins, that's why social media is very influential, and this is where the role of the community. No problem there are a lot of fud circulating, the origin of the team continues to work with the results and development showed that good, then people will see correctly.

Yeah, I'm still trying my hardest to help promote Tachain, this thread has become a bit dry in recent months but it's great to see there are followers of the project still actively posting. I would personally like to see more interaction from the official Tachain team on here, but obviously, they are very busy at the moment.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:25:50 AM

I think that if they can get their first area profitable for all parties it will be able to spread easily it’s important to make all 3 sides of the business happy drivers advertisers and patrons
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:31:11 AM

I think that if they can get their first area profitable for all parties it will be able to spread easily it’s important to make all 3 sides of the business happy drivers advertisers and patrons

You agree on you, Tachain must educate first their taxi or any transportation company they would to work with it. Thr driver or any client must know how this things work so that there will be no problem to their service when it started , thus they can spread it without encountering a problems in their specific locations.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

Yeah, I'm still trying my hardest to help promote Tachain, this thread has become a bit dry in recent months but it's great to see there are followers of the project still actively posting. I would personally like to see more interaction from the official Tachain team on here, but obviously, they are very busy at the moment.

I think a bi-weekly update would be really handy to keep the community excited. I just feel many are wondering what is going on or what are they working on. I for one don't know what is coming. I was expecting the android app to happen but I am not sure what is going on.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:06:07 AM

I think a bi-weekly update would be really handy to keep the community excited. I just feel many are wondering what is going on or what are they working on. I for one don't know what is coming. I was expecting the android app to happen but I am not sure what is going on.

Tachain team is bit silent now a days. I think it's not easy to decide if they should spend money on marketing or on development. But weekly update at their own channels is not that hard.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:17:04 AM

Tachain team is bit silent now a days. I think it's not easy to decide if they should spend money on marketing or on development. But weekly update at their own channels is not that hard.

I don't expect them to spend funds on marketing when there very little impact it can do on tokens sale. I am seeing many ICOs even after good marketing struggling to attract investors. It's all due to current market conditions.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:18:59 AM

Wow. Do you mean that? Let's see how much power his words have in the market. Can you please provide link to the post online? Just want to see this my self and publicize it am much as possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: