Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:31:25 AM

Whoo.. Look at the market cap. Now of people will come up with negative reviews or opinion about crypto and I believe that will be the time when market will move up.

a big european investor who withdrew from the market after the bull run in december has now made a big start again. In his opinion, the ground has been reached and now it goes up again. A good sign for me

Wow. Do you mean that? Let's see how much power his words have in the market. Can you please provide link to the post online? Just want to see this my self and publicize it am much as possible.

If this is true then there has been no better news than this. I hope this is the good news everyone has been waiting for now. The big boy bringing their money into the market.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

I think that if they can get their first area profitable for all parties it will be able to spread easily it’s important to make all 3 sides of the business happy drivers advertisers and patrons

yeah, when everybody involves in a business deal is happy everything becomes interesting and everybody works away with something substantial i believe tachain can pull this off

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

Whoo.. Look at the market cap. Now of people will come up with negative reviews or opinion about crypto and I believe that will be the time when market will move up.

a big european investor who withdrew from the market after the bull run in december has now made a big start again. In his opinion, the ground has been reached and now it goes up again. A good sign for me

Who might be that BIG European Investor! Really need to follow someone like that person! Following their action is not good for small investors like us, but looking at their actions we can get some signs - Yes of course as you say.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:38:40 AM

I hope that we can see some major expansions over the next year and some major announcements on advertisers looking to take advantage of the directed advertising

For sure there will be a major expansions over the year if the project become successful here in the Philippines, both driver and the customer are win-win since both of them will get a token that can be exchange in other cryptocurrency. Also if it become successful, many companies outside the country that uses transportation vehicle including taxis, trains, etc will adopt it because of its feature.

From your statement, i guess Philippines is your country and you sound pretty confident of such coming into your country, apologies if i'm mistaken but if yes, it will be nice if you give us like a glimpse of the transport system in your county and if you think that tachain will work in such area, though i've seen a positive feedback before but another will be good 

Yes dude, I'm from Philippines, I am really confident because transportation is needed here, and some taxis are overpricing when they were at their service but with tachain, overpricing will not happen, also , using this , we will get tachain coin that can be used to another tachain transportation service or exchange it with other cryptocurrency.

Great, another person from the Philippines, it's nice that we have good number of Philippines here on this thread, as they will be the ones to give us firsthand testimonials of the platform when it fully launches.

Yea and he made a solid point which is the problem of overpricing, so having a brand that will deliver low cost transportation service, with an additional benefit of providing an entertainment service in the form of advert and for the fact that its something that is needed in the area also makes much more sense, guess tachain did their homework pretty well

At first it is hard to see the synergy between advertisements and transportation services, but there is indeed some synergy if you bring those things together in the right way.

I don't get your point why it is hard to find a synergy between transport and advertising. When I first heard about Tachain and the idea to connect these two areas, it was logical. I thought, why not more projects follow the idea to combine this. Most of Taxis, planes, trains have screens where you can watch videos and ads.

If most have it anyway as you say and it is a perceived standard by now, how do you consider this project innovative?

I think is quiet innovative, though implementation matters a lot and i heard something about having a risk free investment option, it is stated that after the end of ICO you get your TCHN tokens to the provided ETH wallet and you get the option to exchange back the same amount of tokens into the same amount of ETH (or BTC) that you invested
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

Personally i don't think we're going to see a "real" uptick in the market until mid next year minimum if i had to guess, but that won't stop businesses from operating fiat is fiat, and going from fiat to crypto back to fiat will continue to work, basically this dump is mostly hurting those of us that sit on crypto forever

Yeah man it could even take years, the best thing to do at the moment is to try and ignore some of the FUD on social media, keep accumulating crypto and wait for it to pick up again. This is why I'm still posting and continuing to look into crypto, I really like Tachain and I hope to see their project continue to build and not give up on their idea.

I like us to talk more on how to pick real good use case cryptos
Rightfully placed, now is the best time to accumulate a lot of cryptos but its smarter when you accumulate great ones

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

Their Risk Free Investment seems solid! If you invest in them and later you decide to walk out of this project seeing ni progress you can claim your ETH back!
Which is cool for me, as they are promising the product or the return of money!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

Their Risk Free Investment seems solid! If you invest in them and later you decide to walk out of this project seeing ni progress you can claim your ETH back!

I really like how does their Risk Free Investment option work. It's  really a big advantages to all investors that they will have an assurance that they really can get their investment back with different choices or options.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

I really like how does their Risk Free Investment option work. It's  really a big advantages to all investors that they will have an assurance that they really can get their investment back with different choices or options.

But what is the take on that? I mean for until when is that valid for? There was one here planning to sell and was actually pressed to sell. He could make use of this feature.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

But what is the take on that? I mean for until when is that valid for? There was one here planning to sell and was actually pressed to sell. He could make use of this feature.

This is good deal/win win situation for investors. If ETH price goes up and Tachain tokens value goes down or tokens not listed. We can claim back our tokens
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

This is good deal/win win situation for investors. If ETH price goes up and Tachain tokens value goes down or tokens not listed. We can claim back our tokens

I heard that there are multiple options for investors, one is 100% money back guarantee but there will be no bonus available with this option. And second is bonus option. So either you get bonus or money back guarantee.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

Great deal for all of us we can assure that our investment will be risk free we have a great option given by the project. Because of this offer many investors will be investing in this project one of the reason because of this option.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

Yes, this is a really risk free investment options and they very confident about that. But as per my knowledge you could claim it back after 12 month I guess.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

I think that if they can get their first area profitable for all parties it will be able to spread easily it’s important to make all 3 sides of the business happy drivers advertisers and patrons

yeah, when everybody involves in a business deal is happy everything becomes interesting and everybody works away with something substantial i believe tachain can pull this off

I tend to see these three parties involved in this project (driver, advertisers patrons) as the 3 sides on a equilateral triangle. Is any side of it is suffering it is bound to deform and affect other part and the whole shape of the system.
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

I tend to see these three parties involved in this project (driver, advertisers patrons) as the 3 sides on a equilateral triangle. Is any side of it is suffering it is bound to deform and affect other part and the whole shape of the system.

there is a balance between all the parties involved in which they all depend on each other, if one part does not function, the others will not function. So i feel all the parties will work to make this work.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

Risk free investment would be really great idea. But I just want to know more about, if people are investing in risk free investment so for that they have to go with another method? And any bonuses is applicable in this concept?
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

Wow. What I see is this is awesome for Hodlers!

Today invest in ETH. Buy tokens.
By the end of the ico If the ico price get higher we can keep Tachain tokens, Or it get lower, simply get the invested ETH back! It's something like hodling two cryptos at the same time with the same money! - Never lose! Did I get it correctly???

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:44:02 PM

there is a balance between all the parties involved in which they all depend on each other, if one part does not function, the others will not function. So i feel all the parties will work to make this work.

I just dont see this option to be honest. The project has very long-term plans, and the market is changing very quickly and some plans no longer fit into their formulas. If they do not change anything, then the project will not be needed by anyone.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

I really like how does their Risk Free Investment option work. It's  really a big advantages to all investors that they will have an assurance that they really can get their investment back with different choices or options.

I heard that there are multiple options for investors, one is 100% money back guarantee but there will be no bonus available with this option. And second is bonus option. So either you get bonus or money back guarantee.

Its a risky strategy but it shows that they have confidence (and probably back up Venture Capital) so that small investors dont really need to take the risk because the project is succesful either way

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

Does that money back capture ICO funds as well
I'm not understanding the money back policy very correctly
It's a good thing if the value of ETH shoots up much later

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

I like the deal they are offering, one can decide to carry on or pull out if there’s no progress. This is definitely a big advantage for every investor.
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: