Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 04:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398922 times)
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:40:16 AM

With this coin going down the poo shoot, there must be a few spare Mh/s floating around, if your sick of worrying about dodgy devs and pump and dumps I would check out noble coin, probably the only coin that doesn't have an ounce of toxin in the community! and with coin prices so low atm its the perfect time to buy in Wink

Roll Eyes

Warlock, you're an idiot.
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:40:54 AM

With this coin going down the poo shoot, there must be a few spare Mh/s floating around, if your sick of worrying about dodgy devs and pump and dumps I would check out noble coin, probably the only coin that doesn't have an ounce of toxin in the community! and with coin prices so low atm its the perfect time to buy in Wink

Roll Eyes

Warlock, you're an idiot.

an idiot with a fan club  Grin
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:42:47 AM

I don't see any sell walls at 17 satoshi guys

I THOUGHT THIS COIN WAS DEAD

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/428/075/30a.jpeg
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:43:20 AM

" In Wolong We Trust" Huh From Day 1?

flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:44:56 AM

Quote from: sevoque
Maybe you will realise that instead of blindly following the guy, or are you to invested in his fan club to realise you are just being taking on a ride?

The ultimate irony in this statement and the person who posted it is wayyyyy too good.

Yes, the same guy who pushed this coin on this forum, created the thread, and scathed at any 'anti-wolong' posts created from day one, defending him like a little brother.

You, my friend, are something else.

/thread

correct, i did exactly all of those things, and despite hearing everyone yell scam even from the second we launched, i followed my better judgement and as a result this situation was created and the thing i wanted to happen LEAST, which was for my name to be dragged through shit as a result of a backlash and childish behaviour for wolong, it has been.

And it didn't dawn on you....even for one glimmering moment...after about the 98th inflammatory wolong post detailing his past pump n' dump endeavors...that perhaps...just perhaps...it would be wise to at least check his twitter or google history (he's mentioned on innumerable blogs, as well as everywhere on this forum) and get a better understanding of exactly who you were developing software for?

Sounds legit brah.

oh and im guessing u missed the part in those pastebins where i call him a retard and ask what the fuck is wrong with him for talking such smack to people?

Andddd..irregardless, you continued to push the coin with all your efforts becauseHuh

Oh, that's right.  You intended to dump your IPO shares and cash the fuck out as well.

There is nothing to debate, here.  You all very well knew about Wolong and his ultimate, non-subtle plans for this piece of shit project.  There is no one in the crypto community that has been around for more than a week or two that doesn't already know about Wolong and his antics.  And certainly not a DEV such as yourself who has been pushing/trading/mining coins for months now.  

You just wanted to beat him at his own game and dump before he did so your ass could make out eazy-peezy before the rest of the sheeple that continued to mine away and buy lost their pants on the exchanges.  

You can bat your lashes, lighten your voice, and play the 'I'm a virgin...you know it's my first time' schoolgirl card all you want, but in the end...you are cut from the same Wolong cloth.  

Birds of a feather...yeah, you know the rest.
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:45:39 AM

" In Wolong We Trust" Huh From Day 1?

https://i.imgur.com/43i1KW8.png

Yes the devs trusted him to pull off a pump and dump and he did.

The devs benefited.

Wolong greatly benefited.

The community suffered.
Walruse

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:46:27 AM

I don't see any sell walls at 17 satoshi guys

I THOUGHT THIS COIN WAS DEAD

Wolong, I know it's you. Stop trying to resuscitate your deadcoin so you can dump the remaining 700 Million you have.
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:47:14 AM

Maybe you will realise that instead of blindly following the guy, or are you to invested in his fan club to realise you are just being taking on a ride?

The ultimate irony in this statement and the person who posted it is wayyyyy too good.

Yes, the same guy who pushed this coin on this forum, created the thread, and scathed at any 'anti-wolong' posts created from day one, defending him like a little brother.

/thread

correct, i did exactly all of those things, and despite hearing everyone yell scam even from the second we launched, i followed my better judgement and as a result this situation was created and the thing i wanted to happen LEAST, which was for my name to be dragged through shit as a result of a backlash and childish behaviour for wolong, it has been.

And it didn't dawn on you....even for one glimmering moment...after about the 98th inflammatory wolong post detailing his past pump n' dump endeavors...that perhaps...just perhaps...it would be wise to at least check his twitter or google history (he's mentioned on innumerable blogs, as well as everywhere on this forum) and get a better understanding of exactly who you were developing software for?

Sounds legit brah.

oh and im guessing u missed the part in those pastebins where i call him a retard and ask what the fuck is wrong with him for talking such smack to people?

Andddd..irregardless, you continued to push the coin with all your efforts becauseHuh

Oh, that's right.  You intended to dump your IPO shares and cash the fuck out as well.

There is nothing to debate, here.  You all very well knew about Wolong and his ultimate, non-subtle plans for this piece of shit project.  There is no one in the crypto community that has been around for more than a week or two that doesn't already know about Wolong and his antics.  And certainly not a DEV such as yourself who has been pushing/trading/mining coins for months now.  

You just wanted to beat him at his own game and dump before he did so your ass could make out eazy-peezy before the rest of the sheeple that continued to mine away and buy lost their pants on the exchanges.  

You can bat your lashes, lighten your voice, and play the 'I'm a virgin...you know it's my first time' schoolgirl card all you want, but in the end...you are cut from the same Wolong cloth.  

sorry to disappoint you, but its absolutely none of the above. why didnt i dump ALL my coins then? since your OBVIOUSLY correct in what your saying, why did i bother holding on to any coins at all?

again, i was entitled to do what i wanted with my coins, i was not held to anything as far as taking payments for my efforts on this coin.
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:48:39 AM

Oh, and that goes for this -warlock- samefag as well.  Odds are probably just Sorong under his alt account.  

PROTIP for everyone reading: Stay away from any new coins or announcements from any of the DEVS that were involved in this clusterfuck of a project.  We all know where it ultimately leads.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:49:42 AM

With all respect to everyone here....

i think Devs is who killed the coin...not wolong

the guy had chance to make MILLIONS of money ... why would he get just little from dumping .....

why does the Dev does not show their own wallet address as he does ....

i don't see a single reason that he would dump for no reason .... the devs dumped their coin .....
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:50:29 AM

/thread

Sounds legit brah.

sorry to disappoint you, but its absolutely none of the above. why didnt i dump ALL my coins then? since your OBVIOUSLY correct in what your saying, why did i bother holding on to any coins at all?

again, i was entitled to do what i wanted with my coins, i was not held to anything as far as taking payments for my efforts on this coin.

As that was part of the coins PRE-ANN, the details of the coin are PART of the coin. If they have been changed ( the agreements THAT YOU POSTED ) then this coin needs to get forked & re-branded, re-launched, re-done, re-hyped..w/e ya wanna call it. Too many people that involved with this coin DIRECTLY, are doing ALL the things, that outside of cyber world, would land you in Federal court. Yes this is non-regulated, yes theres all KINDS of room do basically do what ever the fuck you want.. but it dosent mean YOU HAVE TO.
zorkafdo

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:53:08 AM

RIP Panda
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:53:52 AM

the guy had chance to make MILLIONS of money ... why would he get just little from dumping .....

i don't see a single reason that he would dump for no reason .... the devs dumped their coin .....

again...PigrP2GzC6ancYSt13qxuvEgMikJuYRRWu

nope.

SEEMS PEOPLE SPREADING LIES AND HATE ABOUT ME FOR NO REASON.
Walruse

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:56:30 AM

They were being exposed for what they were by the "trolls". The trolls were minimizing the damage and the Devs realized that their plan wasn't going to work with all of the sabotage being successful, so they hit the eject button early.

This was always going to happen but the devs were waiting for even more people to get suckered in.

This is a huge win for 4chan.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:58:54 AM

They were being exposed for what they were by the "trolls". The trolls were minimizing the damage and the Devs realized that their plan wasn't going to work with all of the sabotage being successful, so they hit the eject button early.

This was always going to happen but the devs were waiting for even more people to get suckered in.

This is a huge win for 4chan.

except it isn't

PigrP2GzC6ancYSt13qxuvEgMikJuYRRWu

My wallet

not 1 panda dumped.

Kept my word, wolong can do what he wants with his shares I don't care...
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:02:29 AM

Buy support is steady. Once the dumps are complete we may well see this go up yet. Dead or not, there is volume - for how long no one can say but it will be very interesting to see where this thing goes.
Amadeika

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:05:04 AM

I like how the developers are acting like a child... And they want us to believe in them... I'm done defending you guys.

+1

Try to keep the big picture in mind here. We are all here to see crypto currencies succeed and gain acceptance from the mass market to use these in place of fiat ... We can't let Wolongs of this world turn this into a shit show that everyone laughs at. It does everyone disservice. It does Bitcoin disservice. It does all the developers and computer scientists disservice. It does all the community disservice.

Stop this fuck parade.

Fuck parade will continue

Keep bumping our thread with your pathetic advertisements for your replica coin.

As that was part of the coins PRE-ANN, the details of the coin are PART of the coin. If they have been changed ( the agreements ) then this coin needs to get forked & re-branded, re-launched, re-done, re-hyped..w/e ya wanna call it. Too many people that involved with this coin DIRECTLY, are doing ALL the things, that outside of cyber world, would land you in Federal court. Yes this is non-regulated, yes theres all KINDS of room do basically do what ever the fuck you want.. but it dosent mean YOU HAVE TO.

LEAD DEVS NEVER DUMPED THEIR SHARES

STOP SPREADING FUD
I would be glad to stop this madness and regain the trust into pandacoin. The problem is that situation on the market is quite difficult.
Can devs public wallets change the things and help us to believe in coin again? I don't know.

I would like to think that all this is a spectacle played for community to show that wolong got rid of premined coins and now Pandacoin can be trusted. At the same time dropping the price allow interested parties to buy pandacoin cheap. Nice scenario, right? I wish it is true, but I doubt it.

Walruse

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:08:48 AM

I like how the developers are acting like a child... And they want us to believe in them... I'm done defending you guys.

+1

Try to keep the big picture in mind here. We are all here to see crypto currencies succeed and gain acceptance from the mass market to use these in place of fiat ... We can't let Wolongs of this world turn this into a shit show that everyone laughs at. It does everyone disservice. It does Bitcoin disservice. It does all the developers and computer scientists disservice. It does all the community disservice.

Stop this fuck parade.

Fuck parade will continue

Keep bumping our thread with your pathetic advertisements for your replica coin.

As that was part of the coins PRE-ANN, the details of the coin are PART of the coin. If they have been changed ( the agreements ) then this coin needs to get forked & re-branded, re-launched, re-done, re-hyped..w/e ya wanna call it. Too many people that involved with this coin DIRECTLY, are doing ALL the things, that outside of cyber world, would land you in Federal court. Yes this is non-regulated, yes theres all KINDS of room do basically do what ever the fuck you want.. but it dosent mean YOU HAVE TO.

LEAD DEVS NEVER DUMPED THEIR SHARES

STOP SPREADING FUD
I would be glad to stop this madness and regain the trust into pandacoin. The problem is that situation on the market is quite difficult.
Can devs public wallets change the things and help us to believe in coin again? I don't know.

I would like to think that all this is a spectacle played for community to show that wolong got rid of premined coins and now Pandacoin can be trusted. At the same time dropping the price allow interested parties to buy pandacoin cheap. Nice scenario, right? I wish it is true, but I doubt it.

This coin is dead and buried. If the devs try to revive it, it will be killed again, even harder by trolls.
Hardwyre

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:11:40 AM

You're all already using Vertminer. Just saying.

Infinity123

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:18:27 AM

Just fork it! And delete wolongs coins. So he can't dump it furder! We have had our losses then lets pay him back!
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: