Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398896 times)
crunchtime88

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:26:48 AM

Its too bad this is happening, i thought this is a legitimately a great coin. The growth was better than Dogecoin when it was 7 days old.
After reading the past 20 or so pages, here is what i think happened:

1. It seems plausible that Sev and other members of the dev team are really aware, or at least the utmost importance of holding onto their shares. This seems to make sense since it appears there has been very little interaction between Wolong and the rest of the team since launch.

2. I was quite disappointed with the way Wolong handled this entire situation, even if some of the dev member dumped some of their coins (a relatively small amount) against their agreement, this can easily be resolved privately. It puzzles why he would even dump his coins before there was a honest conversation about it. But i guess his behavior on twitter does indicate he is poor at conflict resolution.

3. I think Wolong does intend to pump this to 500 satoshis, even if he intended to scam all of us. I'm not sure what he would be afraid of that makes him doubt he could pump the price the same way with Doge. In fact, this would be easier than Doge, as he doesn't have to deal with shaking out Multopoolers. The only thing that would make sense to me is that he really just did it out of anger, to flex his muscles to stroke his own ego. He's probably a young man trying to find himself, especially with the way he constantly elevate himself, over reaction to haters, and dissing other coins.

4. We trusted him because not only we're investing in pandacoin, which i think is objectively good, but he also put his reputation and even more so, his ego on the line, I thought surely he wouldn't let this tank. Boy, i was fooled

5. I thought the IPO was a good idea, it attracts publicity and overall health of the coin. So I didn't really mind the 3% premine, but then of course, we only wonder if these people who bought actually exist

5. Wolong is a really gifted investor, if i'm a banker I'd hire him if he is mature as a person, i see him doing great things one day. Even though many of us are angry.

6. The dev team seems to have a great handle on things, i feel bad that this scandal hurt UNO.

+1
and also i think the devs should make their pandacoin address public that we can check before investing panda coin, and i believe that's the only way to save panda coin.
The panda coin is nice, say it again

Give me one reason why to trust any of them Huh?

Invest again in such a coin is the stupiest thing you can do. Each moment the next big unexpected dump can begin.
And in most cases i begans exactly at the monet you spend your BTC
There are soo much good other coins, why to take an extra portion risk investing in PANDA ?

I would've sold everything if i found out he's selling his own share as the price was tanking. Since i didn't find out until its 20 satoshi, i'm still contemplating if I should sell. The same applies to my DEV, GLC, and UNO. I can so picture him driving the prices up and sticking it to those who doubted him on twitterverse just to stroke his own ego. He might earn a few new followers to pandacoin. So since I've already lost so much, my hypothetical scenario is worth the risk of me hanging around for maybe another day to reevaluate.

OK, so you try to come out with a smaller loss. Would you buy again into this coin ?

I won't buy or mine any more. Keep in mind there is a small chance that this is ploy, albeit very miscalculated, to swoop up cheap pandas. There is also a chance some other whale, or Wolong himself disguise as another whale coming in to drive the prices up. There are many investors out there who don't read up on the coin but will invest simply based on trend. I still think what I suggest is unlikely to happen, but its worth the risky given that i don't have that much more to lose.
JohnnyCrypto

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:32:24 AM

Sev trying to sidetrack the whole conversation with whether or not he should have sold his coins or not, or whether or not he is in on what woolong is doing.

But the real issue is that as long as he keeps the original post up, or at least un-edited telling people about this scam woolong is doing, he risks other people coming and mining/buying into this scam.

As long as Sev does not do anything about this problem, he is helping woolong complete his scam. Which makes him an accomplice. Which places him in the same boat as woolong. A scammer.

Sev should delete his original post and lock this thread.

He says he doesn't have the right to do this because it is not his coin.

I say, who cares. It is you that made this thread, with your name in the original post. If you want to detach yourself from this scam, you should do what i have mentioned above. If woolong wants to make another thread for his scamcoin, so be it! At least you will not be attached to it any longer.

Do the right thing and make an effort to save your own reputation by getting as far away from this scam as possible.

Also, FYI. I have not lost one cent from all of this. I saw scam written all over it from the start. I mined the first day and dumped all my coins and made a nice $1200.  Grin
micryon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 07:35:45 AM

I like to try and help people when I can...but sometimes...some people are just hopeless.  Anyways, your money, your loss.  Wish you the best with that wolf of wallstreet storyline.

Perfect analogy.. Wolf of Wallstreet is kind of the perfect movie to be released in the times we live in right now in the crypto world..

IMO it's best to not let past decisions , or sunk costs affect your decision at present.  The way to think is: would you buy into this invest at this moment.. If the answer is no, then it's time to bail.  

Come to VTC.. will make your losses back Smiley

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
micryon

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 07:39:06 AM

Also, FYI. I have not lost one cent from all of this. I saw scam written all over it from the start. I mined the first day and dumped all my coins and made a nice $1200.  Grin

Same here.. mine & dump strategy.. worked perfectly for both PANDA and MAX...

If you can spot the obvious pump and dump/scam coins.. can still make some bucks early on.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
SimonG

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:42:22 AM

DEAD COIN IS DEAD MOVE ALONG PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE HERE

BUMP

BUMP
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:00:27 AM

hmm looking at he above post is proberly a 10 year old child , go to bed !!!
paul09

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:23:17 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 08:43:35 AM by paul09

WOLONG PRIVATE GROUP CHAT LOGS[/size][/b]
https://mega.co.nz/#!IoQxQbrY!igjHXWzparNcGUWscU3YuhzEIZdlL6ZhrM_M3oHuaG4

Main thing I see is that his twitter IS NOT HACKED, it is yet another deception to try get the public to pump the coin for them. DO NOT fall for it DO NOT buy more of this scamcoin. Let it die and move on.
securedform

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:28:25 AM

Sir i have lost 30 btc in panda.Please help me to recover some of it by donating.This is the total worth i have lost in Panda.Please send me to recover the maximum balance i can.Very Very thanks Sir

Pixx Coin Wallet with buit in Exchange
kicker

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:29:50 AM

https://mega.co.nz/#!mwpFTKIA!AVpfKSwMyFEWIWL2WlUs01oI29oH22UIrxddPqqY2NE

Main thing I see is that his twitter IS NOT HACKED, it is yet another deception to try get the public to pump the coin for them. DO NOT fall for it DO NOT buy more of this scamcoin. Let it die and move on.

file is not available.
Carbonrod

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:29:55 AM

All you guys crying about the devs selling seem to forget that thousands of people were mining this shitcoin and dumping it by the truckload every day.  A few extra million didn't kill the price, Wolong did, like he was going to from the start.

He's only mad because they cut and ran when it became so obvious this was a scam that even they couldn't deny it any longer.  Wolong wanted to inflate this garbage to some hilariously unrealistic price so he could cash out bigtime, rip /everyone/ off and then laugh all the way to the bank.  His "chinese investors" were just himself buying and selling coins to falsify market activity.

Good job on getting rused this hard though, and calling us all liars and scammers when we tried to warn each and every one of you that got burned by this guy since day 0.  Oh, and the personal attacks against the PND devs and supporters were great too, you literal pieces of greedy shit.  You have only yourselves to be mad at, and you had this coming to you.

This isn't to say that the devs are in any way innocent, because everyone knew what this was from the beginning, but 90% of the blame should be directed at Wolong, because, honestly, who tanks the price to 1 satoshi on purpose , ruining THOUSANDS, to spite 4-5 people?  It's insane, and idiotic.

Also, lol at Wolong pretending to be hacked.  Go buy some tact with your dirty money you retard.
ivanrebroff

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 08:30:29 AM

Sir i have lost 30 btc in panda.Please help me to recover some of it by donating.This is the total worth i have lost in Panda.Please send me to recover the maximum balance i can.Very Very thanks Sir

seems legit
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:33:35 AM

How can you lose 30 BTC in this scam Huh
If you go that risk to make quick more and more BTC you have to know you can also end in a disaster.
Sorry, no donating for that.
GameofDeception

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:35:14 AM

All you guys crying about the devs selling seem to forget that thousands of people were mining this shitcoin and dumping it by the truckload every day.  A few extra million didn't kill the price, Wolong did, like he was going to from the start.

He's only mad because they cut and ran when it became so obvious this was a scam that even they couldn't deny it any longer.  Wolong wanted to inflate this garbage to some hilariously unrealistic price so he could cash out bigtime, rip /everyone/ off and then laugh all the way to the bank.  His "chinese investors" were just himself buying and selling coins to falsify market activity.

Good job on getting rused this hard though, and calling us all liars and scammers when we tried to warn each and every one of you that got burned by this guy since day 0.  Oh, and the personal attacks against the PND devs and supporters were great too, you literal pieces of greedy shit.  You have only yourselves to be mad at, and you had this coming to you.

This isn't to say that the devs are in any way innocent, because everyone knew what this was from the beginning, but 90% of the blame should be directed at Wolong, because, honestly, who tanks the price to 1 satoshi on purpose , ruining THOUSANDS, to spite 4-5 people?  It's insane, and idiotic.

Also, lol at Wolong pretending to be hacked.  Go buy some tact with your dirty money you retard.

I quoted days before launch that I will pull everything out if devs broke any of the rules I set.  Simple said.
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:35:52 AM

I said it some pages ago, Ill do again.

This is a game. And its working.

Why do you get hundrets of ppl to a irc # and let coins rain, then de-voice the # and let all the masses see and read whats happening.... ?!
Why should one with 700 Mil + 1800 Mil Coins let the price drop to nothing ? He did it with doge, why not here ?

Twitter is fake: http://pastebin.com/mD4J8pTU

I wait the next weeks, didnt sold my coins yet, why should I. The pump is coming, sooner or l8er. Then he will return and saying: I saved you all, praise me.

So my pool keeps running and if me myself and I are the only ones mining this coin at the end. I smell money....

Mike - panda.poolerino.com 0% fee , worldwide stratums Wink
securedform

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:38:51 AM

Why do you get hundrets of ppl to a irc # and let coins rain, then de-voice the # and let all the masses see and read whats happening.... ?!
Why should one with 700 Mil + 1800 Mil Coins let the price drop to nothing ? He did it with doge, why not here ?

I wait the next weeks, didnt sold my coins yet, why should I. The pump is coming, sooner or l8er. Then he will return and saying: I saved you all, praise me.

So my pool keeps running and if me myself and I are the only ones mining this coin at the end. I smell money....

Pixx Coin Wallet with buit in Exchange
paul09

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:44:42 AM

https://mega.co.nz/#!mwpFTKIA!AVpfKSwMyFEWIWL2WlUs01oI29oH22UIrxddPqqY2NE

file is not available.

Re-uploaded:
WOLONG PRIVATE CHAT LOGS
https://mega.co.nz/#!IoQxQbrY!igjHXWzparNcGUWscU3YuhzEIZdlL6ZhrM_M3oHuaG4

ivanrebroff

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 08:45:31 AM

yeah the best indicator was one of his tweets .. if he really got overtaken why would he post that he is stabialize the market and i quote "will we have enough market share at the EOD" . any anon wouldnt give a damn and dumped it as long as it lasted
Carbonrod

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:46:20 AM

I quoted days before launch that I will pull everything out if devs broke any of the rules I set.  Simple said.

So if a handful of people that you barely spoke to, that none of the people mining or investing had any control over, broke one of your laundry list of rules you'd crash the price and kill the coin, losing everyone almost all of their money?

How the fuck do you live with yourself?  You're seriously fucked up dude, you're clearly a sociopath or some kind of high functioning autist or something.

If I was you I'd be concerned that my enormous ego and thousands of breadcrumbs I left all over the internet leading to my personal identity doesn't get some angry guy that lost a lot of money to come after you.

Good luck.
SeriousCoins14

Coinoholic

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:47:37 AM

So if a handful of people that you barely spoke to, that none of the people mining or investing had any control over, broke one of your laundry list of rules you'd crash the price and kill the coin, losing everyone almost all of their money?

How the fuck do you live with yourself?  You're seriously fucked up dude, you're clearly a sociopath or some kind of high functioning autist or something.

If I was you I'd be concerned that my enormous ego and thousands of breadcrumbs I left all over the internet leading to my personal identity doesn't get some angry guy that lost a lot of money to come after you.

Good luck.

I think Wolong should move on to Karma coin. Catch my drift.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:49:22 AM

Good luck.

I think Wolong should move on to Karma coin. Catch my drift.

No he should'nt, karmacoin does not need some egomaniac ruining that coin as well.... i cant understand why people are still wasteing thier time pointing fingers... come over to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464476.1440 and mine some real panda at a nice profit atm to.... 1.4ghs net and still growing....
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: