Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
ghur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:09:23 PM

So, did everyone finally learn a lesson about premine? Smiley

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
JTB800

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:10:24 PM

This is like a multi-car pileup -- one can't help but watch!

For all of you who believed even in the medium term success of this coin, you should really stop playing in this crypto-coin world immediately.

And for you miners who swoop in and pretend to be "enthusiastic" on every forum, you really should be ashamed of yourselves. You had to know the collective IQ of this "community" was somewhere in the undetectable category. If you lost money -- well, cry me a river.

However, everyone should really stop whining and moaning and figure out what to do now.

If you think it is going to zero, well, man up and sell, take your losses and go on to the next project.

If the price is now so low that you just as soon hold onto them -- do that.

Only a few people really know what is going on, and they aren't telling apparently. But, if one wanted to assure that they could get more cheap PANDA, then this entire mess is a great way to do it. There are some very large players that could pump this thing right back up if they wanted to. This time with even more money to do it with.

I'm not saying that is what is happening, but I wouldn't be surprised. It would only take a new announcement that there were some snags, but they have been straightened out and they are ready to support the community again.

This whole debacle is just too cut and dried -- it's as if every prediction that those warning against this coin happened and then some.

Will more pumping and dumping happen in this coin before it dies? No one knows, but don't be surprised. But, remember that last part -- the coin will die sooner or later. 

hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:11:52 PM

Move on people.  This coin is amazing technologically and from the marketing perspective, it is just that major backers of this coin are emotionally unstable.  I will just mine them and sold rightaway to any buyer as the diff has gone down basically. My electricity is free anyway.  
Carbonrod

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:15:50 PM

So, did everyone finally learn a lesson about premine? Smiley

Probably not.
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:17:39 PM

You can view PND as an honest coin

That PND is as bad as PANDA, just it is riding of the back of this one. A coin that was created to sabotage another coin and confuse many people in my books is just as scum ridden and also should be stayed clear off.
It was all done to stop people from being scammed. There is no premine/IPO so i'm not sure where anybody can scam you with it. It's a level playing field. There is no entrance fee and there is no catch.
However you try to dress your coin it's still trash.  Both PANDA and PND are equally as crap and both as worthless in the long run.  I wouldn't waste my hash on either and I wouldn't listen to a word you or Carbonrod say either.
All I have see you and a few of your crony's do in this thread is bad mouth off a lot and constantly try to promote that PND crap coin in here.  As far as morals go neither you or this coins devs have any at all.

People who need to go hijack others threads constantly to promote their own coins should be avoided, just my own opinion of course.  
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:20:44 PM

That PND is as bad as PANDA, just it is riding of the back of this one. A coin that was created to sabotage another coin and confuse many people in my books is just as scum ridden and also should be stayed clear off.
It was all done to stop people from being scammed. There is no premine/IPO so i'm not sure where anybody can scam you with it. It's a level playing field. There is no entrance fee and there is no catch.
However you try to dress your coin it's still trash.  Both PANDA and PND are equally as crap and both as worthless in the long run.  I wouldn't waste my hash on either and I wouldn't listen to a word you or Carbonrod say either.
All I have see you and a few of your crony's do in this thread is bad mouth off a lot and constantly try to promote that PND crap coin in here.  As far as morals go neither you or this coins devs have any at all.

People who need to go hijack others threads constantly to promote their own coins should be avoided, just my own opinion of course.  

That's cool man, I absolutely agree with you, I only have done it here to prevent people being scammed, nowhere else. Just a friendly reminder that PND hashrate has tripled today.
Carbonrod

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:21:03 PM

This whole debacle is just too cut and dried -- it's as if every prediction that those warning against this coin happened and then some.

Damn son, it's just too much.  We all saw this coming from a mile away, but nobody could have predicted the perfect storm of Wolong losing his mind and attacking everyone he could, stealing all the BTC, threatening children on twitter, crashing the price to 1 sato to spite ONE PERSON, pretending to be hacked, having all his paid shills turn against him and ruining way too many people, and all in 1 week

ONE WEEK  Shocked

I'm honestly just glad this charade is over and he can't leave people holding the bag at 200 satoshi or whatever stupid thing he would have tried to do.
Carbonrod

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:28:19 PM

As far as morals go neither you or this coins devs have any at all.

Man, whatever, nobody thought PND would be worth a dime when this started, and we all initiated this blowback against Wolong to KEEP YOU FROM BEING SCAMMED.  The fact that people have taken a liking to the coin and what we tried to do is just a bonus we barely even joked about.  Nobody was shilling a coin for personal gain, it was to raise questions and make you think about what was going on here, and to save yourself the time and money that was wasted going into this pile, assuming you didn't cash out ASAP.  The whole purpose was to keep people from feeding into Wolong's sick games of manipulation, and us being ardent DOGE supports as well didn't want all the impressionable newbies that popped up to buy into his sick get rich quick scheme and possibly financially ruin themselves.

You can hate all you want on us promoting PND in here, but you're totally misguided, because this whole shebang was done solely to stop Wolong from ripping people off, which unfortunately is exactly what he did, but at least it was public enough to stop him from doing it as easily ever again.

I don't even need to be saying this, because all the evidence in plain as day for anyone to see, and it's clear what side people were on from the beginning.
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:28:30 PM

Says who? Someone who trusted in wolong? lol
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:30:02 PM

P.S. And to Walruse.  I don't know if you are on wolongs group,  nor do I care.  All I know you are a shady promoter of another coin who will do anything to put down another coin to promote yours.   99% of people who promote will do almost anything they can to promote.

Dude, are you blind?  Everyone ITT shilling PND was doing so to call attention to the scammer that is Wolong.  Why do you think the coin says "Don't Trust Wolong"?

I mean, goddamn, dozens of us have been working on supplying IRC logs, screenshots and testimonials about him to warn people.  Not to mention that some of us suffered belligerent personal attacks, thanks to Wolong and his shills as a result, up until they crashed and burned HARD.  They even went to go so far as to dump PND once it hit an exchange to 1 satoshi, which is hilarious in retrospect since now it's nearly more valuable than this PANDA shitcoin that nobody with a functioning brain has any faith in.

I totally agree with you.

Doesnt take away the fact that Walruse is a shady promoter of a coin that was made to combat wolong.  So people should take PDN seriously because it was ment to go against PANDA.

Great lets all go mine PDN which isnt a serious coin.  It was a coin to combat a coin that had someone people didn't like.   Same logo basically with a few changes.

Yes lets take PDN seriously!

It's PND, it was made PND intentionally (Pump n Dump) to laugh at all of you.

If you check the old post history you will see that we were originally called PND, but we thought it sounded stupid and PANDA was funnier.

PND sounds stupid. Your replica coin is shit.

Not even sevoque has left, and wolong is idling in #pandacoin today.

seems like the coin may just not be dead and you morons added 100 pages to our thread  Grin
Yahdi

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:30:52 PM

Huahahaaa, Pandacoin clones is dying...
Wait, Why are you still "believe" in this coin ?
Yeah I see, you buy this Clone Coin @ 60, 55, 50, 40, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10 Satoshi  Cry
Wake up, my friend
JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:32:31 PM

Damn son, it's just too much.  We all saw this coming from a mile away, but nobody could have predicted the perfect storm of Wolong losing his mind and attacking everyone he could, stealing all the BTC, threatening children on twitter, crashing the price to 1 sato to spite ONE PERSON, pretending to be hacked, having all his paid shills turn against him and ruining way too many people, and all in 1 week

ONE WEEK  Shocked

I'm honestly just glad this charade is over and he can't leave people holding the bag at 200 satoshi or whatever stupid thing he would have tried to do.

Ha! I know, it's a debacle of legendary proportions!

Look, I thought this coin was idiotic from day one. But, the posts on this thread are just so pitiful, I almost feel sorry for them. (Again, not the miners -- they knew what this was, they just thought they would have more time to fool the idiots in the "community").

I'm just saying take your losses and go home. If not, well, there is always a chance for more pumping, because it sure wouldn't take much from here. But, the coin will die, and if it happens right this minute, well you are absolutely right -- at least no one bought at 200 satoshis.
Alakazam2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:33:03 PM

Rent me some BTC guys...

I lost my life.

Grin Grin Grin LOL  Grin Grin Grin
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:36:02 PM

Huahahaaa, Pandacoin clones is dying...
Wait, Why are you still "believe" in this coin ?
Yeah I see, you buy this Clone Coin @ 60, 55, 50, 40, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10 Satoshi  Cry
Wake up, my friend

hi i have to admit i bought it at 76.

but i realized i was on the same boat with a fucking asshole wolong.

so i sell out at 50. and i do not regret when it bounced back to more than 60.

now you can see, every one lost their mere faith in that retarder!

i am in the messenger group - QQ group, which wolong organize some noobs to place buy walls from 50-60, i think we all see that yesterday.

but soon the fucktard dump all his holdings to his followers.

now wolong dismissed the messenger group and mock at his followers.

this man deserve serious punishment!

[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:38:09 PM

ONE WEEK  Shocked

Look, I thought this coin was idiotic from day one. But, the posts on this thread are just so pitiful, I almost feel sorry for them. (Again, not the miners -- they knew what this was, they just thought they would have more time to fool the idiots in the "community").

I'm just saying take your losses and go home. If not, well, there is always a chance for more pumping, because it sure wouldn't take much from here. But, the coin will die, and if it happens right this minute, well you are absolutely right -- at least no one bought at 200 satoshis.

Why would a coin this big die after only 7 days on the markets...

People really need to wake up and look at themselves.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:38:38 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464476.1460
2.0GH PND

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Carbonrod

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:53:37 PM

PND sounds stupid. Your replica coin is shit.

Ironic since PANDA is as dead as dirt and anyone with a semblance of sanity has exited already.  Sure, go ahead and moneyhat it again to pretend like people are actually buying back in.  I'm sure everyone will fall for those pump n dump games Wolong will play with his billions of coins and hundreds of BTC.

Everything you and your butt buddy Wolong has done proves more than our words ever could, so better get some more buckets if you're gonna try and bail out the Titanic.

I'm deeply sorry if you have to say and do these things in order to regain credibility and try and recover your lost funds that you gladly handed over to a con artist, but as long as we're around we'll be warning your potential bagholders whom you'll inevitably dump everything on without a care in the world.

Maybe next time you'll think twice before following a cult based upon deceiving people.
voephilis

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 03:57:41 PM

wolong statement: http://pastebin.com/qq5ysia9

read and form an opinion!
Andrew717

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:00:20 PM

This was just all a big scam. The coin was a scam from the get go.  That's all folks. This whole entire drama is just part of the master plan. They are already working on the next scam. The good thing out of all this is that I learned allot.  I want to thank the entire team of panda for showing us what scammers do. Thank you for showing us the script to a good scam coin.  We can now use this information to root out future scammers.  Im sure others could smell this a mile away and they did. They actually created another coin but I'm not sure if that was the right thing to do because at the end is also another scam.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________

My BTC Story...

Found a way to buy mining rigs with my credit cards to mine BTC, Mined around 1.2 BTC and sold my rigs. Moved over to script because it was more affordable and thought i could make my own rigs.  The BTC money traded it for other coins and grew it to about 1.8 BTC. I purchased 3 video cards and built a mining rig.   With the sale of my rigs I also ordered video cards, mono etc. I finally settled for DogeCoins with my btc money. Started to mine different coins and found Panda Coin.  Coin looked good and thought it had some potential. At 60,000 coins mined I said maybe i should invest in some panda and took around 1.2 BTC from dogecoin and dumped it in Panda.  At that time it was around 75 S.  Then I started to see some charter but I went to sleep.  When I woke up saw it was down to 20 or 30 I was shocked. So i bought BTC from coin base to buy cheaper to bring my overall losses down and now Im a bag holder. To top it all the video cards I ordered from overseas never came because the sellers were a bunch of scammers, I got taken $3202 and never sent my video cards.

Now Im left with Massive credit card bills, 200000 Dogecoins and a bag of Panda Shit, LOL

Worst thing is the video card money that I lost that is got me the most concerned but is gone.  I have contacted the Ciber crime unit and bla bla bla ... Is all gone

It was all a big scam for me. I hope others have a better experience and Im sure some are doing quite well.  I guess I will learn from it all and try to work hard to make my lost money back..

Just wanted to tell you all what I went through... Thanks to the ones that warned this stupid newbie that I'm

Its an expensive lesson, thats for sure.
flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:02:50 PM

ONE WEEK  Shocked

+1
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: