Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:23:01 PM

WIP paper wallet:

https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/3149010/2235003/be6738ee-9b41-11e3-869e-f9f0c082cb41.png
To all those who doubt the great panda coin: You will regret your remarks  Lips sealed

I will bump this for the real people who are interested in work being done on panda.
Way to go Warlock... nice job. You should have added Solong Wolong to it... lol.. but seriously, good job
+1 lets bump that Smiley nice work i admire

ty guys I appreciate the positive comments.

I will consider changing the logo to "FUCK PULL OUT"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Susra

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:42:30 PM

Leaked inside view of the meeting between wolong and the scammer devs of panda last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t0F1GZrMt0Y
"It's ok, I have some PND"

lol
Susra

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:49:12 PM

The only people crying scam seem to be from the PND camp. Meanwhile their arguments don't even make sense. You are quoting my IRC logs, and even there is no evidence of anything other than some serious sarcasm and obviously dealing with the trolls in our channel.

http://thisweekscoin.com/forum/index.php/topic,1049.0.html

"SICK OF THE SCAMMERS IN THIS INDUSTRY" all right.
Susra

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:53:11 PM

忠孝仁爱礼仪廉耻, 你们也配?
不知廉耻! 善恶终有报。
Chinese "friend" here not happy he got scammed.
Carbonrod

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:57:52 PM

The only people crying scam seem to be from the PND camp. Meanwhile their arguments don't even make sense. You are quoting my IRC logs, and even there is no evidence of anything other than some serious sarcasm and obviously dealing with the trolls in our channel.

I'm going to copy paste this, because this is pure gold

He really really screwed us. I was online in the chat when all was prepared. I did his global coin thing (burned). I set my panda buy orders on 55 and 45 went to bet at 04 only to wake up to total loss on everything.

He MASSIVELY dumped coins onto the market while CONFIRMING previously (!devnullius yes buy at 55 - short down than price will go up. I'm all set) what we had to do. THEN he blames it on others as "the only right thing to do", not mentioning that ALL his "exclusive" members are now pretty much bankrupt. They are FORCED to stay on Panda if they went all-in and now belong to The Wolong. Resistance is futile.

This was not a failed attempt, he deliberately got as many users as possible in the last few days for his exclusive IRC chat room, only to screw us all. I think this is his exit strategy and I would not be surprised that his "enemy" actually is just him. Playing all fronts like a Pro Sad

Yes I'm paranoid but this is the ONLY scenario that makes sense. *ALL* other information just does not make sense. It's lies and deceit, nothing more. Contradicting everybody and making horrible teenage fights with honest enough looking people... Wishing some of their children death. He talks about being hacked. He talks about his developers splitting off and cashing out despite agreements. He says he did not sell anything ("proof" is his wallet). Yet he forgets to mention the billion (whatever the amount) pandacoins hidden away in other stashes. All bought from desperate panicking people that jumped off the pandatrain. I sold 2/3th of my classic Pandacoin just to be with the new pandacoin. Sold many cryptsy stock I had, all for Panda. Old panda was not traded much anymore, seemed to die out, etc. Guess what? 1 day after the rumors of new panda started, old panda began to rise. And rise. And rise some more.

Now pandacoins are at an absolute low, he will just sit on his coins and make sure *some* trading is done to keep the coin alive. And he will keep sitting on panda for the year(s) to come. Together with the massive amount of BTC he collected from his royally assfucked exclusive members... All hail the Wolong! In 5 years the guy will be rich beyond believe. Or in jail. Or murdered.

I don't think he'll refund 0.2 BTC either Sad

And still everyone on the board is kissing his ass and defending him. I'm gullible, but... Damn! Funk that shit!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 12:00:40 AM

He really really screwed us. I was online in the chat when all was prepared. I did his global coin thing (burned). I set my panda buy orders on 55 and 45 went to bet at 04 only to wake up to total loss on everything.

He MASSIVELY dumped coins onto the market while CONFIRMING previously (!devnullius yes buy at 55 - short down than price will go up. I'm all set) what we had to do. THEN he blames it on others as "the only right thing to do", not mentioning that ALL his "exclusive" members are now pretty much bankrupt. They are FORCED to stay on Panda if they went all-in and now belong to The Wolong. Resistance is futile.

This was not a failed attempt, he deliberately got as many users as possible in the last few days for his exclusive IRC chat room, only to screw us all. I think this is his exit strategy and I would not be surprised that his "enemy" actually is just him. Playing all fronts like a Pro Sad

Yes I'm paranoid but this is the ONLY scenario that makes sense. *ALL* other information just does not make sense. It's lies and deceit, nothing more. Contradicting everybody and making horrible teenage fights with honest enough looking people... Wishing some of their children death. He talks about being hacked. He talks about his developers splitting off and cashing out despite agreements. He says he did not sell anything ("proof" is his wallet). Yet he forgets to mention the billion (whatever the amount) pandacoins hidden away in other stashes. All bought from desperate panicking people that jumped off the pandatrain. I sold 2/3th of my classic Pandacoin just to be with the new pandacoin. Sold many cryptsy stock I had, all for Panda. Old panda was not traded much anymore, seemed to die out, etc. Guess what? 1 day after the rumors of new panda started, old panda began to rise. And rise. And rise some more.

Now pandacoins are at an absolute low, he will just sit on his coins and make sure *some* trading is done to keep the coin alive. And he will keep sitting on panda for the year(s) to come. Together with the massive amount of BTC he collected from his royally assfucked exclusive members... All hail the Wolong! In 5 years the guy will be rich beyond believe. Or in jail. Or murdered.

And still everyone on the board is kissing his ass and defending him. I'm gullible, but... Damn! Funk that shit!

Come on over to FLAP the water is great! Mine and not try to be a greedy fuck with another greedy fuck because the chance are you get burned.  A real market maker in this world has a scrypt miner... not a app that links you all together. At least this wasn't your life savings!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:04:23 AM

well to overcome this : just keep mining this and lack to all what haters say just go with it
if you dont like this coin leave and let this go on
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:07:06 AM

Come on over to FLAP the water is great! Mine and not try to be a greedy fuck with another greedy fuck because the chance are you get burned.  A real market maker in this world has a scrypt miner... not a app that links you all together. At least this wasn't your life savings!

FLAP is a pump and dump I would stay away.

PND is a long-term coin. Sell half of your panda and invest in something more stable. PND is growing fast you can still get in this train and cut your losses with panda before it gets delisted (rumour is it is getting delisted from several exchanges soon)
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:08:51 AM

you know what is funny about this, thisweekscoin is the reason I said that in ALL CAPS in our channel.

Because, I had just denied him .5 BTC to "sponsor" this weeks coin.

The lead developers were never really in contact with wolong, we just agreed to his terms. Why is everyone blaming us for crashing buy walls anyway ?

turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:24:51 AM

Congratulations. This F*ck up of a coin made it on Bitcoin Group Podcast as the retarded kid of the the cryptoworld. Well done.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:31:09 AM

WIP paper wallet:

To all those who doubt the great panda coin: You will regret your remarks  Lips sealed

BUMP nice work
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:35:19 AM

Dev killed coin .....

dumping into market

did u even saw market numbers ..... 

The held pandas was in the market ..... the one which supposed to be HELD ... was on the fucking market ....

.. i don't see a single fucking reason wolong would fuck this up .... he had chance of making millions of money ... why waste it for little ...
Susra

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:35:56 AM

you know what is funny about this, thisweekscoin is the reason I said that in ALL CAPS in our channel.

The lead developers were never really in contact with wolong, we just agreed to his terms. Why is everyone blaming us for crashing buy walls anyway ?

Oh, I see. Everyone is a scammer but you, and no one is to be trusted but you. Sounds legit, considering the recent events… I mean… Errrr…

You: "This is not a scam"
Some random dude: "But here, when you thought not too many people would see, you admitted to it being a scam. Look, it's all there. Also, Wolong."
You: "ahahah you fool, this was sarcasm. Trust me, we always say the truth, except when not sarcasm"
You: "Also nobody has ever been scammed, everyone is super happy and making tons of money. The stable-drop to 1 satoshi is completely normal and everything is under control. Also look at my paper wallet. I made it. This my coin. I am strong."
Some random dude: "But here there is someone explaining how he got scammed and lost money. Look."
You: "ahahah you fool. This is a lie. He is the scammer, not us. We never lie. Ever. Everything is fine. People made a ton of money during the… errr… stable-drop to 1 satoshi. Look at my paper wallet. Also trust me. I am chinese"

Okay.jpeg
ozzymax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:40:30 AM

Congratulations. This F*ck up of a coin made it on Bitcoin Group Podcast as the retarded kid of the the cryptoworld. Well done.

Link please This i got to hear.
turtoro

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:47:00 AM

it still live broadcasting, but here is the channel link. They will post it up properly once its done. Ripped up this complete coin/project/devs. Joke of the community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXqFrHOsbic&feature=youtu.be
ozzymax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:47:43 AM

it still live broadcasting, but here is the channel link

Thanks dude.
joeab

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:59:23 AM

Dev killed coin .....

dumping into market

.. i don't see a single fucking reason wolong would fuck this up .... he had chance of making millions of money ... why waste it for little ...

That was obvious from the very beginning! Stupid coin with premine, looks like one made by teenager. He had NO chance to make millions because it's unreal to dump so much premine to the market without falling rates. I was interested in this coin just as a chance to make some $$$ in the first days before everything started to crash. But it had to crash!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:07:15 AM

From my point of view he just wanted cash out. Devs with 200m had founds locked by him !...
Ok Devs had 500m but molly have locked 200m... so 300m oe less left from Dev team @50satoshi it would cost him about 15BTC to buy them all...(BTW he claim that he have 10000 Btc for sell). If he was aiming in @250-500 price pump truly, he would ate them easy. Or like other normal people he could go to Dev chat room ask wtf is going on...

Wolong is lying all time... simple example i wrote he deleted Twirer account and went forex... yea he deleted but his tweet it is again online and getting fees for entering his pumping club...
He even scammed moly...you can find that text somewhere in irc... Wolong gave 200m Panda after his dump @1... He wanted fast cash out. He declared war to Vert and Doge and he didn't even started it... And much more examples i can find when he lied...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
turtoro

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:10:05 AM

Bitcoin group show talking about monumental f*ck up of this coin.

update

starts at 038:14

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 01:12:59 AM

Dev killed coin .....

dumping into market

The held pandas was in the market ..... the one which supposed to be HELD ... was on the fucking market ....

because he is a little prick thats why
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: