Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
Walruse

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:01:30 PM

WIP paper wallet:

To all those who doubt the great panda coin: You will regret your remarks  Lips sealed

very nice work, actually. Keep it up!!!

thank you, so I am working on the back, but I could use suggestions. Has anyone ever had problems using paper-storage? If so may you list those suggestions?

The paper which the wallet is printed on is worth more than any amount of scam coins you put on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alc

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:09:57 PM

Quit spreading lies, I'm right here with my 200 M not at all worried about the markets.
I admire your bravado. Personally if I was holding 200m of a coin that'd just seen its figurehead throw a fit, dump most of the premine devastating the market, and quit in a huff whilst still holding a market-shattering amount of coin, I don't think I'd be so bold. Uncertain future, deeply uncertain value. It's plainly been Wolong's scam right from the start and there's little reason for anyone to expect it to suddenly gain legitimacy, not when so many have been stung so badly.

Frankly, in your situation, and given that you're obviously not an idiot, your continued "business as normal" bullish take on the coin does seem just a teensy bit suspect.
salsero

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:31:08 PM

I check the market cap daily for the coins that go down big time in value... I have seen this before and make major profits. One of those I bought a few millions in is known as Dogecoin. I remember Litecoin under $1.60 and bought thousands of those too. Ultracoin was at $.10 when it hit first exchange.

everyone wants instant profits... the good traders have patience. This is a profitable coin. Give it time and buy it up while its cheap.

Finally read the smartest comment in the thread. I also bought Panda now that it's low. Not a lot mind you but I also think to many people are heavily invested to let this die.

I also bought Dogecoin at lows of 25 satoshi and more vertcoin when it was low(it's going up now). Don't feed the fear guys you will always lose.

Use the fear in your favor.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:31:57 PM

Quit spreading lies, I'm right here with my 200 M not at all worried about the markets.
I admire your bravado. Personally if I was holding 200m of a coin that'd just seen its figurehead throw a fit, dump most of the premine devastating the market, and quit in a huff whilst still holding a market-shattering amount of coin, I don't think I'd be so bold. Uncertain future, deeply uncertain value. It's plainly been Wolong's scam right from the start and there's little reason for anyone to expect it to suddenly gain legitimacy, not when so many have been stung so badly.

Frankly, in your situation, and given that you're obviously not an idiot, your continued "business as normal" bullish take on the coin does seem just a teensy bit suspect.

Is it true that the coin can be forked to take out that address thats holding all the coins?
Walruse

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:09:01 PM

I check the market cap daily for the coins that go down big time in value... I have seen this before and make major profits. One of those I bought a few millions in is known as Dogecoin. I remember Litecoin under $1.60 and bought thousands of those too. Ultracoin was at $.10 when it hit first exchange.

everyone wants instant profits... the good traders have patience. This is a profitable coin. Give it time and buy it up while its cheap.

Finally read the smartest comment in the thread. I also bought Panda now that it's low. Not a lot mind you but I also think to many people are heavily invested to let this die.

I also bought Dogecoin at lows of 25 satoshi and more vertcoin when it was low(it's going up now). Don't feed the fear guys you will always lose.

Nobody in the Dogecoin dev team threw a hissy fit and dumped their millions of coins and ran off with the money.
mctaino

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:22:34 PM

Nobody in the Dogecoin dev team threw a hissy fit and dumped their millions of coins and ran off with the money.

My point of view.  The biggest problem to this coin is Wolong or who knows holding 700 Mil if Im wrong please someone correct me.
The bag holders like me can't just sit and cry well for me is not in my nature. Who ever cares let's team up.

1. How do we fix this Wolong issues of having 700 Mill?
2. We should be talking to wolong or who ever to come up with a compromise to have him leave or buy his coins to really donate and market the coin
3. Rebranding of the image maybe by removing "in Wolong we trust"
4. Nobody right now is in good shape NOBODY not even BITCOIN all the coins are going through issues.  OK so Wolong ran off with 700mil coins what about MT.GOX and others is the community in bitcoin going to sit and cry no they are absorbing the loss and it will take some time and it will correct itself by the COMMUNITY.

STOP THE FREAKING FINGER POINTING and LETs rebrand the coin and move on.  Who ever thinks the coin is dead don't even bother posting here any more you are not helping by posting more negative comments.  When shit is bad you dust off and get right back up.  

DEV PLEASE GIVE US DIRECTION on what can be done.  THANKS I'm down to do the work

if I see any stupid comments from people that are not going to help I will ignore your ass, enough with the negativity.  
binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 03:29:07 PM

PANDA.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Benefits of Mining on DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

• Backups every 30 minutes of the databases and wallets to protect your mining endeavours.
  • Full 24/7 support available at admin@dedicatedpool.com
  • Mine uninterrupted - dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection.
  • Trustworthy admins who care about your experience and mining.

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
Susra

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:50:51 PM

4. Nobody right now is in good shape NOBODY not even BITCOIN all the coins are going through issues.
Doge is doing just fine though.
mctaino

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:04:30 PM

4. Nobody right now is in good shape NOBODY not even BITCOIN all the coins are going through issues.

My point is that all coins have ups and downs, Doge has it's sets of issues too. Doge right now is stable but it had worse days like when people got there coins stolen from the wallets. If Wolong or Dev had this issue here forget it, Hell would of frozen.
It can't get any worse than that and look they have recovered.. It's never to late, what happen here can be fixed but Im not seeing any concrete movement.  If in the next few days the Dev don't start talking positive steps and the leadership doesn't move then they will go down as scammers of a huge Pump and Dump.  Will see
dspair

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:04:47 PM

Last Price:

Rest in peace wolongcoin.
Walruse

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:11:56 PM

My point is that all coins have ups and downs, Doge has it's sets of issues too. Doge right now is stable but it had worse days like when people got there coins stolen from the wallets. If Wolong or Dev had this issue here forget it, Hell would of frozen.
It can't get any worse than that and look they have recovered.. It's never to late, what happen here can be fixed but Im not seeing any concrete movement.  If in the next few days the Dev don't start talking positive steps and the leadership doesn't move then they will go down as scammers of a huge Pump and Dump.  Will see

Dude this coin is dead, cut your losses and move on with your life. The developers have gone 2 days and haven't made any decision about the future, or even consulted the community.

If they are going to revive this, chances are they have been sneakily buying cheap coins ready to dump on your heads again. You simply can't trust these people anymore.
mctaino

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:15:42 PM

It can't get any worse than that and look they have recovered.. It's never to late, what happen here can be fixed but Im not seeing any concrete movement.  If in the next few days the Dev don't start talking positive steps and the leadership doesn't move then they will go down as scammers of a huge Pump and Dump.  Will see

Dude this coin is dead, cut your losses and move on with your life. The developers have gone 2 days and haven't made any decision about the future, or even consulted the community.

If they are going to revive this, chances are they have been sneakily buying cheap coins ready to dump on your heads again. You simply can't trust these people anymore.

I think your point is valid and I respect that. Now Sev came on here talking how he was deceived by wolong and all this drama that unfolded.  Some said he was a scammer and everyone else. So far all I've heard is finger pointing, again if in the next few days a concrete plan isn't developed and put in place with this community, then what ever they said was a lie and they are all scammers
Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:26:25 PM

people just frustrate about their loss.. the thing is..i still dont understand why he has the control arround 1,6 billion pandacoins. and like we see now after not even a week he destroyed the whole coin/project.  We must go to Singapole and look where he live, and kill that bastard.
danny-rr

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:29:26 PM

What is the mathematical defenition of:
Dump: =? Purpose =?
Pump: =? Purpose =?

What is 51% problem?

Somebody clearly explain.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:37:48 PM

My point of view.  The biggest problem to this coin is Wolong or who knows holding 700 Mil if Im wrong please someone correct me.
The bag holders like me can't just sit and cry well for me is not in my nature. Who ever cares let's team up.

2. We should be talking to wolong or who ever to come up with a compromise to have him leave or buy his coins to really donate and market the coin
4. Nobody right now is in good shape NOBODY not even BITCOIN all the coins are going through issues.  OK so Wolong ran off with 700mil coins what about MT.GOX and others is the community in bitcoin going to sit and cry no they are absorbing the loss and it will take some time and it will correct itself by the COMMUNITY.

STOP THE FREAKING FINGER POINTING and LETs rebrand the coin and move on.  Who ever thinks the coin is dead don't even bother posting here any more you are not helping by posting more negative comments.  When shit is bad you dust off and get right back up.  

DEV PLEASE GIVE US DIRECTION on what can be done.  THANKS I'm down to do the work

if I see any stupid comments from people that are not going to help I will ignore your ass, enough with the negativity.  
think wolong only has 50 mil of premine left

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Susra

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:38:40 PM

I'm not saying this to bring you down since you seems like a genuine ok guy, nonetheless, from anyone not financially involved, it's pretty clear that what can't get any worse is:

- a coin for which a vast number of people advised against for showing clear signs of being a scam, led by a known scammer and associated crooks with documented history of previous shady endeavors
- people warning you being either ignored, or belittled and branded as trolls and shills
- scam unfolds as was predicted
- bag holders in shock induced denial
- developers trying to save their own ass from public anger by telling everything and the contrary, shaking all responsibility and pretending it's business a usual, everything's gonna be fine, and having the nerves to predict that PANDA will reach 500 satoshi in 72 hours (seriously?!).

I'm sincerely sorry man, but there's just not a chance on earth this coin ever recovers from that.
Everyone desperately clinging to it, at any level, will eventually be branded either a scammer or a deluded fool.
You won't be able to bring any new blood in this wrecking joke to soak up your losses by holding your bags for you.
There is such a thing as too much bad publicity, especially when money is involved and people are being robbed of it.
This will stay as it is right now: a circlejerk of sort between people who bought into the scam and got burnt.

Also I can see why it's psychologically tempting for you to draw comparaisons with what Doge has been through, but it just doesn't make any more sense from an outsider point of view.

Sorry man. Next time, don't let yourself be blinded by greed to the point that you miss not only all the signs, but fail to listen to people who had a clearer mind.

Hope you didn't invest too much in this Sad
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:39:00 PM

Wrong, he transferred 1 bil to what looks to be an exchange.
mctaino

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:39:10 PM

If thats the case then we are not bad at all.  Now the developers have to come to the table and speak path.. Whats going to be will see
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 04:45:29 PM

Last Price:

Rest in peace wolongcoin.

I already said this was going to happen earlier today when it was 15...and i was shot down and ignored by so many people. If you didn't sell when it was 0.00000040 then you are a mug.

You have got to know when to hold them and when to fold them. And when some twat with a small dick complex is running around playing "mummy look at my big balls" with 2 billion worth of coins and him and all the developers are doing nothing but having secret bum sex chats on free node while lying and telling everyone they are going to be rich but at the same time doing sweet f all substantial with the actual coin. Then THAT my friend is time to fold. If it aint then i don't know what the fuck is!

by the way i lost a little btc on this coin but i "pulled out" of wolongs ass relatively fast (i am still trying to get the smell of me) so i am not too bothered. for me it was an acceptable loss. I learnt a few things:

1. never trade any coin with the word panda in it (if you muppets, i am talking to all the developers here - except the original panda guys, can't make a coin with an original name then you don't deserve my btc)

2. never touch any coin any of these so called developturds are with

eschmenk

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:46:11 PM

What is the mathematical defenition of:
Dump: =? Purpose =?
Pump: =? Purpose =?

Wolong's explanation

What is 51% problem?
It's not particularly relevant here. If someone controls the majority of the hashrate for a coin, they can control what transactions are valid or invalid. That would let them get away with pretty much anything.

Somebody clearly explain.
Since you demanded it...

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: