Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:53:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 04:55:19 PM

Except we have a 200+ page btctalk thread, developer support, and a massive community that doesn't give a shit about all the FUD you are spewing in your channels 24/7.

There I said it, 500 satoshis next tues. screen shot this post.

Dicks like this guy warlock who feel need to put [] on his name because he is so bad ass. You my friend are the real FUD master! Listen to this dick!

500 satoshis? I bet you 0.1 btc it is not even 200 satoshis by next tuesday. gentleman's bet which must be something foreign to you
eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:56:51 PM

Please don't quote 100 irrelevant lines if you are just replying to one line.  Roll Eyes

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
SORONG

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:59:38 PM

Majority believes that markets move randomly and reflect the collective wisdom of investors; the truth is quite the opposite.  Behind the scenes there are scammers of mammoth proportion who will go to any length to make money.
These scammers will create IRC rooms and charge people .2 BTC entrance fee for the “privilege” of being a pawn in their money making schemes.  These scammers will bitch and complain about major exchanges to get their pawns to move to a smaller exchange that they can more easily manipulate.  Truth is they have been on this smaller exchange for a long time loading up on cheap coins such as MRC at basement prices. Once they get their pawns on board, they do things like move the price of MRC up then instruct their pawns to buy (their coins) for a much higher price than they paid. This is but one example of the things these scammers do.  They do these fake pump & dumps often with their pawns, they silently load up on cheap coins then when they have enough they start to drive the price up and instruct their pawns to buy them up when in reality they are selling the pawns the coins they bought for next to nothing. They even write a book telling the pawns that’s it’s never too high to buy.
These scammers will go as far as to create a fake coin that’s pre-mined with the sole intention of dumping the pre-mined coins on their unsuspecting victims. They get as many people as they can (including their pawns) to buy in at a high price promising them a huge pump but in reality they are unloading their pre-mined coins at a premium price. Eventually the market is overwhelmed with coins being sold and begins to tank. This is where the developers all get greedy and start to dump as fast as they can. Days before they do the pre-planned dump they release a “book” that explains it’s perfectly normal for the pawns investment to crash down to nothing and that the pawns should not sell at any cost. These scammers don’t want the pawns to sell because it will drive the price down faster as the scammers are dumping their pre-mined coins.  As they slowly dump their coins they instruct the pawns to hold. This is what is known as “bagholders”. Some of these bagholders don’t even realize they’ve been scammed, and when they finally realize they get “kicked” from the private room but the scammer doesn’t care because the scammer has more pawns lining up to pay him .2 BTC entrance fee to be his next victim. The scammer is laughing at them the whole time, silently mocking them by using the name "gameofdeception" yet people fall for his tricks. It is usually the people without knowledge of what is really going on who lose in the end game.
klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 05:03:14 PM

about 85% of the people posting on this thread all have accounts made in February of this year....*yawn*
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:08:01 PM

Majority believes that markets move randomly and reflect the collective wisdom of investors; the truth is quite the opposite.  Behind the scenes there are scammers of mammoth proportion who will go to any length to make money.
These scammers will create IRC rooms and charge people .2 BTC entrance fee for the “privilege” of being a pawn in their money making schemes.  These scammers will bitch and complain about major exchanges to get their pawns to move to a smaller exchange that they can more easily manipulate.  Truth is they have been on this smaller exchange for a long time loading up on cheap coins such as MRC at basement prices. Once they get their pawns on board, they do things like move the price of MRC up then instruct their pawns to buy (their coins) for a much higher price than they paid. This is but one example of the things these scammers do.  They do these fake pump & dumps often with their pawns, they silently load up on cheap coins then when they have enough they start to drive the price up and instruct their pawns to buy them up when in reality they are selling the pawns the coins they bought for next to nothing. They even write a book telling the pawns that’s it’s never too high to buy.
These scammers will go as far as to create a fake coin that’s pre-mined with the sole intention of dumping the pre-mined coins on their unsuspecting victims. They get as many people as they can (including their pawns) to buy in at a high price promising them a huge pump but in reality they are unloading their pre-mined coins at a premium price. Eventually the market is overwhelmed with coins being sold and begins to tank. This is where the developers all get greedy and start to dump as fast as they can. Days before they do the pre-planned dump they release a “book” that explains it’s perfectly normal for the pawns investment to crash down to nothing and that the pawns should not sell at any cost. These scammers don’t want the pawns to sell because it will drive the price down faster as the scammers are dumping their pre-mined coins.  As they slowly dump their coins they instruct the pawns to hold. This is what is known as “bagholders”. Some of these bagholders don’t even realize they’ve been scammed, and when they finally realize they get “kicked” from the private room but the scammer doesn’t care because the scammer has more pawns lining up to pay him .2 BTC entrance fee to be his next victim. The scammer is laughing at them the whole time, silently mocking them by using the name "gameofdeception" yet people fall for his tricks. It is usually the people without knowledge of what is really going on who lose in the end game.

BUMP

The fact of the matter is that everyone is getting scammed because BTC is in the same BOAT... LOL they just did a massive pump and dump right now from 550 to 625 and dropping fast now..  I guess is all a massive scam including the BFL's and Cointerrra
Susra

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:14:31 PM

developturds
Seems fitting, lol Cheesy
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:20:30 PM

Mctanio,

appreciate the encouraging words to get the project on track. Let me just fill you in on stuff that has been discussed and also the complications involved with trying to execute on any of them.

As you can probably tell, I've refrained from posting too much in the last 24hours due to the increasing amount of trolls, 4channers, and everything else you have seen.

In a nutshell - myself and Jacob, MXTM, evoked and chise have all been talking about potential ways forward - please also bare in mind that the other main dev on the project, is Artis101 and he has been AFK since the project launched due to personal matters and so we have yet to bring him up to speed and gauge what he feels is the right way to push forward. Without him around at this point, (we were expecting he would be back already) it is difficult for us to make any firm decisions.

I personally don't want wolong involved in any way going forward. I want to find a way to claw back the coins, dump them at market, use the BTC to purchase back holdings from IPO investors through rebuying those funds and also dump their panda at market to effectively wipe the playing field and start from zero. The issue, however, is that Artis and Jacob are the ones who are caught in the crossfire - Artis has had no way of even touching his funds given that he is AFK and jacob hasn't touched his either, also consider investors like Molly who effectively bought in at 50BTC at a 25 satoshi IPO value, it will all be wiped, and with all the will in the world, I don't see wolong relinquishing his holdings.

Myself and add1ct3dd have taken a look at wolongs wallet activity and it is clear that he has moved 200mil aside (most likely mollys holdings) and its clear that he has moved a further amount to exchange and is being held there, (thats our guess anyway), likely Mintpal. So it makes our job very difficult, because even if we teamed up with the bigger pools and forced a 51% , it would leave a lot of good people very fucked and we really don't want to cause any more issues or drama with the community given everything that has happened.

I'm personally open to any suggestions that in theory could work, but please know one thing,I PERSONALLY have little authority over what can actually happen given that it is Jacob and Artis who are the core devs and would need to agreee between themselves.

We are obviously distraught that all the hard work, time and effort we have put in was seemingly sabotaged in the window of a few hours and would love to find a way to move past it and regain the community trust.

TLDR: I think the coin would be better without wolong, he adds zero value to the project.

Just my 2 cents

Sev
danetti

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:32:03 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457575.msg5302833#msg5302833

IPOs = stay away

PANDA has been a good lesson... rather painful but thanks
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:12:18 PM

Mctanio,

appreciate the encouraging words to get the project on track. Let me just fill you in on stuff that has been discussed and also the complications involved with trying to execute on any of them.

As you can probably tell, I've refrained from posting too much in the last 24hours due to the increasing amount of trolls, 4channers, and everything else you have seen.

In a nutshell - myself and Jacob, MXTM, evoked and chise have all been talking about potential ways forward - please also bare in mind that the other main dev on the project, is Artis101 and he has been AFK since the project launched due to personal matters and so we have yet to bring him up to speed and gauge what he feels is the right way to push forward. Without him around at this point, (we were expecting he would be back already) it is difficult for us to make any firm decisions.

I personally don't want wolong involved in any way going forward. I want to find a way to claw back the coins, dump them at market, use the BTC to purchase back holdings from IPO investors through rebuying those funds and also dump their panda at market to effectively wipe the playing field and start from zero. The issue, however, is that Artis and Jacob are the ones who are caught in the crossfire - Artis has had no way of even touching his funds given that he is AFK and jacob hasn't touched his either, also consider investors like Molly who effectively bought in at 50BTC at a 25 satoshi IPO value, it will all be wiped, and with all the will in the world, I don't see wolong relinquishing his holdings.

Myself and add1ct3dd have taken a look at wolongs wallet activity and it is clear that he has moved 200mil aside (most likely mollys holdings) and its clear that he has moved a further amount to exchange and is being held there, (thats our guess anyway), likely Mintpal. So it makes our job very difficult, because even if we teamed up with the bigger pools and forced a 51% , it would leave a lot of good people very fucked and we really don't want to cause any more issues or drama with the community given everything that has happened.

I'm personally open to any suggestions that in theory could work, but please know one thing,I PERSONALLY have little authority over what can actually happen given that it is Jacob and Artis who are the core devs and would need to agreee between themselves.

We are obviously distraught that all the hard work, time and effort we have put in was seemingly sabotaged in the window of a few hours and would love to find a way to move past it and regain the community trust.

TLDR: I think the coin would be better without wolong, he adds zero value to the project.

Just my 2 cents

Sev

+1

I wish the community would look past what wolong did, and understand the devs had nothing to do with it.

We agreed to wolongs terms, people bought 2 rounds of IPOs, and he dumped his premine.

Technically there was no scam involved, as everyone knew the risks when they joined the team or bought shares of panda coins in the first place.

However, after all is said and done. We have a lot of projects planned, and stuff to port over. We don't care the coin has lost most of it's value. We still like the work we did, and we hope the community can continue to grow.

In wolong we trust is a lesson in crypto-currency that will continue to live on and have a cult community following. If you don't want to help us, then please understand wolong is no longer with us and we have nothing to do with him. He dumped his shares and he is now rogue.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:17:02 PM

Mctanio,

Just my 2 cents

Sev

Thank you of the reply. To get this boat on the right track seems to me is almost impossible. Wolong would have to give up his share witch he won't do. The coin would have to be rebranded without any mention of his name and complete relaunch. Now the biggest issue is wolong, this coin was made in reference to him and his like the head of the snake, if you cut the head the body dies. Someone made refence to forking but as you have stated he has moved his coins.

I think we are going to have to get the dev team to rebrand the coin and relauch without wolong. As much as it pains me because I lost my only BTC I had here witch took me almost 1 month to mine and then I bought another 1BTC thinking I could salvage my other btc so in total I lost 2.27 BTC but Im sure other lost WAY more than me.

My concern all along was for the newbies that would come in, not know the story and get caught in the crossfire. If wolong can't be rooted out it is time to kill this coin and let him rot with his 700mil. Rebrand the coin, Relaunch with 0% premine and work with a free and clear conscience. Their is no way we could ever move forward with the shadow of Wolong. Im just a lost for words this was a very tough week for me as I also got scammed from malaysian company and they never sent my video cards 3200 worth so for the ones who read this stay away from Alibaba, even if they are a verified seller. I had bought from them before but now is a scam fest due to high demand in graphic cards.

Thanks Sev for the update but is time to cut ties with wolong all together and the only way is to kill the coin, rebrand, relaunch and have him rot with them
JTB800

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:35:24 PM

Just my 2 cents

Sev

Jeez... you guys just go from bad to worse. In what world would Wolong allow you to "claw back" his holdings? And what other world would there be a "market" for you to "dump" them on? And that third world where you are going to "dump" the new shares acquired by the previous "dump"? where would that be? And who will these shares be dumped upon exactly? I think you may be having a freakin' breakdown there sevoque.

That plan does nothing for anybody except extract you out of this mess, so that you can move on. It is time that you manned up and stopped crying in your beer. Besides, that plan is so stupid, even the idiots here wouldn't be fooled by it.

First, you have to accept what happened and move on. Wolong will probably want to pump this coin up for his own gains, but even if he just wants to keep dumping... well, let him. sooner or later, his share of coins will be gone.

Secondly, you have to get up every day and work hard to make this coin a success despite the difficulty. It sucks, it's not the vision you had in mind, and many people will never forgive you, but that is where you are.

Thirdly, you have to keep everyone informed on a daily basis what is happening. How many founders coins are still hanging over everyone's heads, for example. You may not know precisely, but give your best estimate. Also, what are the developers up to? If they have abandoned ship --say so. There will probably be volunteers to step up, especially if they get some of your (and founders coins).

This coin was always a stupid idea and I feel bad for the newbie suckers you talked into it. But, you are where you are -- now, at long last, do the right thing. Hand this coin over, faults and all to someone and then move along or stop sniveling and get to work.

eschmenk

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:36:11 PM

...Just my 2 cents

Sev
Can you explain what is the purpose of the v2 coin now, except to let you and others to hopefully cash out to greater fools?

If somehow the combination of pandas plus Adaptive-N Scrypt provides value, why wouldn't someone create a Pandacoin v4 with those features, but no Wolong? What advantage would the v2 coin have that the v4 coin wouldn't have?

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:43:04 PM

...Just my 2 cents

Sev
Can you explain what is the purpose of the v2 coin now, except to let you and others to hopefully cash out to greater fools?

If somehow the combination of pandas plus Adaptive-N Scrypt provides value, why wouldn't someone create a Pandacoin v4 with those features, but no Wolong? What advantage would the v2 coin have that the v4 coin wouldn't have?

yeah and i dont think thats a bad idea
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:48:33 PM

Just my 2 cents

Sev

Jeez... you guys just go from bad to worse. In what world would Wolong allow you to "claw back" his holdings? And what other world would there be a "market" for you to "dump" them on? And that third world where you are going to "dump" the new shares acquired by the previous "dump"? where would that be? And who will these shares be dumped upon exactly? I think you may be having a freakin' breakdown there sevoque.

Your right, there would be no market to dump to in essence it would the coin back in the hands of people who were ready to see us do the right thing with the coin at a cheaper price and switch the balance between the wallet values of the devs and of the users/adopters of the coin. 

And also correct, wolong wouldn't do that, i was describing my ideal scenario to fix this

That plan does nothing for anybody except extract you out of this mess, so that you can move on. It is time that you manned up and stopped crying in your beer. Besides, that plan is so stupid, even the idiots here wouldn't be fooled by it.

I didn't say that my plan was good and i also stated that it was unlikely to happen and that was open to ideas. I have nothing to be blamed for as I am not responsible for wolongs actions.. even after seeing the last 100 pages of threads you still trying to attack me? No worries.. keep at it

First, you have to accept what happened and move on. Wolong will probably want to pump this coin up for his own gains, but even if he just wants to keep dumping... well, let him. sooner or later, his share of coins will be gone.

Agreed, sooner the better if we are going to be doing anything with the coin

Secondly, you have to get up every day and work hard to make this coin a success despite the difficulty. It sucks, it's not the vision you had in mind, and many people will never forgive you, but that is where you are.

Thats exactly what we were doing until wolong decided to dump the market. and yes, it is what it is at this point but it is still not a great situation for anyone

Thirdly, you have to keep everyone informed on a daily basis what is happening. How many founders coins are still hanging over everyone's heads, for example. You may not know precisely, but give your best estimate. Also, what are the developers up to? If they have abandoned ship --say so. There will probably be volunteers to step up, especially if they get some of your (and founders coins).

If you had read the post, you can see jacob was saying he is not going anywhere, the other guys are still around but the other guy, Artis, is not aware that anything has even happened given that he has been AFK since launch due to personal matters.. so, there is nothing to say at this point.

This coin was always a stupid idea and I feel bad for the newbie suckers you talked into it. But, you are where you are -- now, at long last, do the right thing. Hand this coin over, faults and all to someone and then move along or stop sniveling and get to work.

answered in bold to your comments
Walruse

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:59:14 PM

Sevoque you should pull the pin on this piece of scam garbage. Keeping it on life support will only expend more time and money, with the purpose, as somebody mentioned earlier, for you and other bag holders to push your coins on greater fools.

I also hope you realise that your "trolls" are fully aware of your plans and won't forget what has already happened so quickly.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:03:10 PM

Sevoque you should pull the pin on this piece of scam garbage. Keeping it on life support will only expend more time and money, with the purpose, as somebody mentioned earlier, for you and other bag holders to push your coins on greater fools.

I also hope you realise that your "trolls" are fully aware of your plans and won't forget what has already happened so quickly.

yep, nothing i can do about that now though.

And agreed, I am waiting to speak to artis but its not my decision to kill the coin, its jacob and artis's
Fed949

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:04:21 PM

IMO, I think everybody lost trust in Pandacoin. Why don't the team re-brand the coin and launch it?  

The team have the source code and the graphic design, just made the changes and re-complied it.

I did not mine Pandacoin because I find everything is dis-organised.

Very likely, the coin was designed in a hurry.

This time round, take some time and planned it accordingly.
miKnutty

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:08:15 PM

IMO, I think everybody lost trust in Pandacoin. Why don't the team re-brand the coin and launch it?  

The team have the source code and the graphic design, just made the changes and re-complied it.

I did not mine Pandacoin because I find everything is dis-organised.

Very likely, the coin was designed in a hurry.

This time round, take some time and planned it accordingly.

Yeah its been a bumpy ride watching from the sidelines lol.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:12:07 PM

yep, nothing i can do about that now though.

And agreed, I am waiting to speak to artis but its not my decision to kill the coin, its jacob and artis's

Yeah now you have dumped your coins, it's time to kill.
klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 07:16:51 PM

JTB800

+1

answered in bold to your comments

Sevoque

more FUD and BS
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: