Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:21:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398893 times)
manywelps

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:54:07 AM

Unless he's stupid enough to reveal his wallet address; then you guys could hardcode the pandacoin net to not accept transactions from his address (lol).
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:55:41 AM

^ Lol.

I think it's abundantly clear nobody gives a shit about buying into this scamfest outside of the actual devs and bagholders themselves, as is evident from the replies. 

Amazing how sev all the sudden rears his head after a long hiatus just to reinforce the lie that 'all wolongs shares are sold.'

Read IRC.  Use common sense.

Sev has been in on the scam since day 1.  Why don't you fucktards just enjoy the money you made off the scam and let this shit die instead of conning more of wolong's fellow chinamen who don't speak a lick of engrish?

right, and what exactly have i done? Why am i still posting to irc and the forums? havent i got what i wanted if i was in on this scam? why dont YOU Apply some logic and recognize the fact that after the amount of insanity here, replying to every single troll gets a bit much.. i am very aware of what you are all hoping for..for the team to turn around and say 'yes we were in on some master plan to make a quick buck and piss off to the bahamas' <-- evidently not the case. We are trying to do damage control and make some form of inroads in to getting the situation sorted. If you dont want to help, or contribute anything mildly intelligent then you know where the door is.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:56:42 AM

Unless he's stupid enough to reveal his wallet address; then you guys could hardcode the pandacoin net to not accept transactions from his address (lol).

this is exactly what we wanted to do, and we were unable to due to his coins all being dumped.

this is what we have spent the last few hours trying to do

we were going to blacklist all his coins and make them invalid.
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:56:56 AM

PS: Common sense will tell you wolong sold nowhere NEAR his remaining 2 billion shares on mintpal after the debacle was exposed.  I monitored the buy/sell walls closely.  The shit kept dumping more than 10 satoshis a day, and there were approximately 10 sells for every 1 buy order.  And the buy orders were all artificial bot for less than 0.001 btc in order to try and get people to bite.

lol@implying 2 billion shares were sold during that shit fest.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:57:47 AM

PS: Common sense will tell you wolong sold nowhere NEAR his remaining 2 billion shares on mintpal after the debacle was exposed.  I monitored the buy/sell walls closely.  The shit kept dumping more than 10 satoshis a day, and there were approximately 10 sells for every 1 buy order.  And the buy orders were all artificial bot for less than 0.001 btc in order to try and get people to bite.

lol@implying 2 billion shares were sold during that shit fest.

i said 1billion, and this was confirmed from MINTPALS OWNER directly
flipstyle

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:57:52 AM

Just update the wallet and cut the reward to 1/10th or 1/20th starting in a couple hundred blocks and let the price stabilize.

We're working on it, we just have an ignorant group of trolls that has crawled up the dev teams butts because now their coin operation is effectively worthless since wolong holds less than 15 M PANDA and mint pal has verified it is sold off their exchange.

wolongs shares are sold.

Its not trolls you need to worry about, its the ignorant dev team that went to bed with wolong and killed this coin and thier reps.... do you really think any "normal" person is actually going to support this coin and any attempts to revive it? you should have forked the block chain before that prick could dump his billions. but instead you let him sell them all off and flood the market, which can also imply that the dev team also had a hand in selling off a large share amount in an attempt to make some form of profit of this failing scam coin.... if you really wanted to save this coin you should have done it the moment he was kicked from the team, not sit here and point finger's and bitching and crying over who did what.

Because forking the chain would also mean the devs couldn't cash out before the crash.  Simple thuganomics.

dude i dont know what youve been reading but none of the devs who said they would hold have cashed out any coins. not jacob, artis (the two supposed to hold) and molly who is unfortunately caught in the crossfire here

So again.  What was the rationale for NOT forking the chain when you knew wolong would be flooding the market?

You seem to ignore/dance around that topic all day.

I can re-bump for days.

I can rebump for days.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:58:46 AM

Just update the wallet and cut the reward to 1/10th or 1/20th starting in a couple hundred blocks and let the price stabilize.

We're working on it, we just have an ignorant group of trolls that has crawled up the dev teams butts because now their coin operation is effectively worthless since wolong holds less than 15 M PANDA and mint pal has verified it is sold off their exchange.

wolongs shares are sold.

Its not trolls you need to worry about, its the ignorant dev team that went to bed with wolong and killed this coin and thier reps.... do you really think any "normal" person is actually going to support this coin and any attempts to revive it? you should have forked the block chain before that prick could dump his billions. but instead you let him sell them all off and flood the market, which can also imply that the dev team also had a hand in selling off a large share amount in an attempt to make some form of profit of this failing scam coin.... if you really wanted to save this coin you should have done it the moment he was kicked from the team, not sit here and point finger's and bitching and crying over who did what.

Because forking the chain would also mean the devs couldn't cash out before the crash.  Simple thuganomics.

dude i dont know what youve been reading but none of the devs who said they would hold have cashed out any coins. not jacob, artis (the two supposed to hold) and molly who is unfortunately caught in the crossfire here

So again.  What was the rationale for NOT forking the chain when you knew wolong would be flooding the market?

I can re-bump for days.

I can rebump for days.

keep rebumping, it is not my sole decision, thats all i can say. If i had it my way and i had the technical knowledge to do it then it would have been done and we wouldnt be having this discussion.
flipstyle

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:59:46 AM

wolongs shares are sold.

I can re-bump for days.

I can rebump for days.

keep rebumping, it is not my sole decision, thats all i can say. If i had it my way and i had the technical knowledge to do it then it would have been done and we wouldnt be having this discussion.

Okay, so essentially you just play innocent and defer again.  It's all 'the other devs faults.'

You had zero power in all this.  I get it.

sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:01:57 AM

wolongs shares are sold.

Because forking the chain would also mean the devs couldn't cash out before the crash.  Simple thuganomics.

I can re-bump for days.

I can rebump for days.

Okay, so essentially you just play innocent and defer again.  It's all 'the other devs faults.'

You had zero power in all this.  I get it.

Thats not what im saying. Like ive said to you from day 1, and it really has been since day 1. Jacob and Artis are the lead devs. Jacob also holds 200m coins, as does artis, and molly is 50BTC in the shitter with wolong. Compiled by the fact that ARTIS is the other half of the development team and he put his blood sweat and tears in to the development side alongside with jacob, it would be absolutely fucked of us, and cause more issues, 10 fold, to do that whilst artis has no idea whats happening as hes been away, as molly is 50 btc deep with wolong and whilst jacob is in between a rock and a hard place. So, if you have a solution other than that that doesnt fuck over good people then please tell us! genuinely we are keen to hear

EDIT: Artis has zero idea whats happened since launch, it would take a lot of balls for jacob to make that decision by himself and quite frankly i think its unfair to expect him to.
manywelps

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:05:17 AM

moving FORWARD we have no idea whats going to happen with the coin, probably nothing from where we stand right now. If anyone wants to make any suggestions we are all ears

My suggestion is cut the block reward to 1/20th of what it is now.  Combined with gravity well that will force the price up hard.

Also it will burn the early dumpers.  Anyone who wants back in will have to claw back coins which will also bring the price back up.
flipstyle

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:05:33 AM

wolongs shares are sold.

Because forking the chain would also mean the devs couldn't cash out before the crash.  Simple thuganomics.

I can re-bump for days.

I can rebump for days.

Okay, so essentially you just play innocent and defer again.  It's all 'the other devs faults.'

Thats not what im saying. Like ive said to you from day 1, and it really has been since day 1. Jacob and Artis are the lead devs. Jacob also holds 200m coins, as does artis, and molly is 50BTC in the shitter with wolong. Compiled by the fact that ARTIS is the other half of the development team and he put his blood sweat and tears in to the development side alongside with jacob, it would be absolutely fucked of us, and cause more issues, 10 fold, to do that whilst artis has no idea whats happening as hes been away, as molly is 50 btc deep with wolong and whilst jacob is in between a rock and a hard place. So, if you have a solution other than that that doesnt fuck over good people then please tell us! genuinely we are keen to hear

EDIT: Artis has zero idea whats happened since launch, it would take a lot of balls for jacob to make that decision by himself and quite frankly i think its unfair to expect him to.

You're in some way implying this piece of shit actually took 'time' to create.  Jesus.  It was an exact copy pasta of Vert's code.  Hell, you even used their damn miner.

PND was tossed together in less than a weekend by a single dev while she was most likely taking breaks lolling@your impending failure.  

Quit acting like this was such a painstaking endeavor of blood sweat and tears.  

Oh, and Molly deserves what she got.  She's a shitbag just like Wolong.  Wouldn't be surprised if they're secretly married so wolong can get his Visa.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:08:23 AM

wolongs shares are sold.

I can re-bump for days.

I can rebump for days.

You're in some way implying this piece of shit actually took 'time' to create.  Jesus.  It was an exact copy pasta of Vert's code.  Hell, you even used their damn miner.

PND was tossed together in less than a weekend by a single dev while she was most likely taking breaks lolling@your impending failure.  

Quit acting like this was such a painstaking endeavor of blood sweat and tears.  

Oh, and Molly deserves what she got.  She's a shitbag just like Wolong.  Wouldn't be surprised if they're secretly married so wolong can get his Visa.

isnt molly a bloke? that would be strange but they would defo have ugly kids.

And yes, it was. I dont see your coin anywhere on the forums and whilst i dont know what technical knowledge is needed to dot hat side of it, i do know that a lot of time was spent doing everything in advance on the launch and making sure everything was working, tested and correct. Feel free to launch flipstyle coin, i will defo mine it.
ShabbosGoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:10:43 AM

wolongs shares are sold.

I can re-bump for days.

I can rebump for days.

G_d these people are insane. Copy and paste is hard these days?
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:11:42 AM

wolongs shares are sold.

I can re-bump for days.

I can rebump for days.

G_d these people are insane. Copy and paste is hard these days?

Shabbos, given that wolongs position as a shitbag is open now, would you like to take his place? You seem to fit all the criteria.
flipstyle

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:12:17 AM

I don't make my own coin because there's enough bullshit out there that's 'premine scamshit' (also see: this thread).

No, R&D doesn't make it any more complex.  You're glorifying things.

IF this was some epic endeavor that was actually innovative in some way (a la NXT or Darkcoin), then I'd give you guys props.  This shit was nothing but a clone with a 5 minute PS panda graphic mock-up.  

Valiant effort at the self pat-on-the-back, though.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:14:27 AM

I don't make my own coin because there's enough bullshit out there that's 'premine scamshit' (also see: this thread).

IF this was some epic endeavor that was actually innovative in some way (a la NXT or Darkcoin), then I'd give you guys props.  This shit was nothing but a clone with a 5 minute PS panda graphic mock-up.  

Ok so the coin is dead to you, move along? Smiley
flipstyle

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:18:18 AM

Sorry, I just get a kick out of trolling obsessive compulsive liars. Smiley
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:21:40 AM

Please explain your post history, seriously.

Ok no problem.
I am interested in 10-20 Crypto coins.
Mostly of them i posses from mining.
I think all of them have chance.
I know this is like gambling or lotto game but i take that risk.

I started posting here because i belived that coin can have chance (Litecoin,Bitcoin,Megacoin and many many other was premined too so what a diffrence).
In long run many coins have their ups and downs if they don't die they have always chance to get value over time.
I though about PANDA and i decided that i could afford a risk in mining.(there was about 5ghs networks so i wasn't alone)

Mayby sometimes i could wrote something stupid ofcourse sorry for that.

Regads posts about situation of PANDA, After Dump i was confused what happened and where we are going to with that coin.
I was on irc when Wolong argued with Devs and dumped coin @1.
Whole situation was like in action movies. Some guys there ate even popcorn.
I have read some posts i have read some IRC logs and after spending some time this PANDA IRC.
I am not God i don't know everything, but more than casual user who is coming here and call  everybody around scammers.
Some of Devs like JacobUX and Mollymaschine i think they are not scammers.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Kestrel71

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:22:37 AM

Wasn't it you who fucked this up for everyone by selling off the 1st?  Why would anyone listen to a word you say?  Your greed and lack of faith in your own coin shows.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:29:31 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 02:59:57 AM by sevoque

Wasn't it you who fucked this up for everyone by selling off the 1st?  Why would anyone listen to a word you say?  Your greed and lack of faith in your own coin shows.

lol u wana do this dance again? let me make this very clear for you, I WAS NEVER TOLD NOT TO SELL MY COINS.. wolong himself didnt even know how many coins i even got for helping wth the project. THERE WERE A TOTAL OF 4 PEOPLE (INCLUDING WOLONG) WHO WERE OBLGIATED NOT TO MOVE COINS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS)

So yes thats correct.. my few million coins, which no one told me i couldn't sell and didnt say anything more than 'here you go thx for help' that were sold were responsible for crashing the market.. how did u arrive so quickly at this ?

so.. lets address the other issue that prior to wolong showing that pastebin bllaming me for this whole collapse, you do remember the pastebin that showed him blaming pandawest for this whole collapse and saying that JUST A LITTLE UNDER 2HOURS PRIOR TO THE ONE ABOUT ME.. SAYING .. verbatim.. YOU ARE THE REASON I SOLD MY PANDA..

so, lets just address one last thing.. those 2 statements above dont even matter as the reality is, wolong dumped and tried to scapegoat us both in order to justify his actions of dumping on the market. Do you really think that the logical response to someone selling a few millions coins is to unload hundreds of millions? If u do, thats fine, at least I know where your logic stands. The second.. and i mean the SECOND the coin launched, wolong cut ties with the dev team and stopped communicating.. no one has shown us any proof here of wolong telling myself, evoked, mxtm, chise, and other sub-team members not to sell.. because guess what, the second he got his coins from the premine he stopped giving a shit about talking to us and dumped the market because he could, and because he could make some money and THAT, friend, is the reason why all this happened.

i hope this clears up any confusion

EDIT: I was also like to point out, for clarification that not only did wolong rape PANDA, but he decided that he was going to exit UNO too at that exact time and you can see, if u look at the prices during that same period that he exited uno.. so. your telling me this was all motivated bceause me or pandawest dumped a few coins? Wolong is a coin rapist.
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: