Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
Kestrel71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:13:07 AM

excuses

You have many excuses but tell me this.  Why dump your coins?  are you that hard up and in need of money so badly? did you not have faith in your own project to sell out pretty much straight away?  Would like to hear your reasoning to dump rather than hold on to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:16:46 AM

would you guys be willing to sell the coin? the entire thing and have another coin dev fork the blockchain? just wondering.
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:30:58 AM

excuses

You have many excuses but tell me this.  Why dump your coins?  are you that hard up and in need of money so badly? did you not have faith in your own project to sell out pretty much straight away?  Would like to hear your reasoning to dump rather than hold on to them.

Nothing ive said is an excuse, what am i making excuses for? The coin in its current state is raped and i accept that and we are trying to resolve.

i never dumped all my coins, i dont know where this came from, the only time my wallet was entirely depleted was in amongst all of this shit going off with wolong, but i transfered everything back to my wallet after. So basically i am not allowed to take some money for my efforts? Ok
Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:46:03 AM

THe funny thing is, before launch, they was talking very good about themself and how good it was organizate,
But in real they dont knew shit from eachother, and blame eachother from manipulation.

Totally agree its all plannned, you know i lost 4 btc in this, i could cash out 8 btc in profit but didnt.

Just not realize it happend already after 6 days. Its just a damn shame, because IPO Investors couldnt do shit also. Early investor got fck hard in their ass also.

Now i dont understand why 1 person hold 1,6 billion coins.?

But funny thing is  that.. if  he wants he can buy it all back ... he have all the time, he is already fcking multimillionaire, who cares, he can do it after 6 - 7 months if he wants..

ITs al about time.. but honestly i dont think it will happend, Everyday there will be a huge amount of coins be free by mining.. And then there is no control anymore.. Wolong already destroyed this reputation of this coin, so why building this coin up? I mean you cant also not trust Jacobux anymore since he suck wolongs dick again.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:51:03 AM

excuses

You have many excuses but tell me this.  Why dump your coins?  are you that hard up and in need of money so badly? did you not have faith in your own project to sell out pretty much straight away?  Would like to hear your reasoning to dump rather than hold on to them.

Nothing ive said is an excuse, what am i making excuses for? The coin in its current state is raped and i accept that and we are trying to resolve.

i never dumped all my coins, i dont know where this came from, the only time my wallet was entirely depleted was in amongst all of this shit going off with wolong, but i transfered everything back to my wallet after. So basically i am not allowed to take some money for my efforts? Ok
You've made TONS of excuses. As a result of the developer's incompetence, Wolong ran off with hundreds of BTC, which is equal to tens of thousands of US dollars. Even if you relaunch, it's not going to be successful. Only reason why I want it to be successful is for personal gain.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:51:27 AM

THe funny thing is, before launch, they was talking very good about themself and how good it was organizate,
But in real they dont knew shit from eachother, and blame eachother from manipulation.

Totally agree its all plannned, you know i lost 4 btc in this, i could cash out 8 btc in profit but didnt.

Just not realize it happend already after 6 days. Its just a damn shame, because IPO Investors couldnt do shit also. Early investor got fck hard in their ass also.

But funny thing is  that.. if  he wants he can buy it all back ... he have all the time, he is already fcking multimillionaire, who cares, he can do it after 6 - 7 months if he wants..

ITs al about time..

+1 yes ur so correct, the plan all along was to launch a coin, all rape it knowing t would destroy the coin and the community surround it, put everyone off the coin, make everyone hate us, and then look for solutions to fix it. Constructive use of our time.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:52:29 AM

excuses

You have many excuses but tell me this.  Why dump your coins?  are you that hard up and in need of money so badly? did you not have faith in your own project to sell out pretty much straight away?  Would like to hear your reasoning to dump rather than hold on to them.

You've made TONS of excuses. As a result of the developer's incompetence, Wolong ran off with hundreds of BTC, which is equal to tens of thousands of US dollars. Even if you relaunch, it's not going to be successful. Only reason why I want it to be successful is for personal gain.

so let me get this right, your buying in to wolongs bs about it being on the devs? geezus dude take a step back and realise what has happened . Wolong ran off with 100s of BTC because that was clearly his plan all along.
geokilla

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:56:34 AM

excuses

so let me get this right, your buying in to wolongs bs about it being on the devs? geezus dude take a step back and realise what has happened . Wolong ran off with 100s of BTC because that was clearly his plan all along.
I'm not buying into any BS. The WHOLE pandacoin community failed. I got greedy, I recognize that and it's my mistake. But you guys could've stopped him but instead, you just argued with each other and on the forums here. You went back on your word and edited posts so you can say one thing in the past and do something else in the present.

If you want to continue developing cryptocurrency, make a new coin but kill this off. And do it right at the very beginning. Not some Pandacoin 2.0 V2. I've seen the progress that you and your team have made and I like it so far. But if you want to continue with Pandacoin, then that's a step in the wrong direction.
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:59:54 AM

But funny thing is  that.. if  he wants he can buy it all back ... he have all the time, he is already fcking multimillionaire, who cares, he can do it after 6 - 7 months if he wants..

ITs al about time..

+1 yes ur so correct, the plan all along was to launch a coin, all rape it knowing t would destroy the coin and the community surround it, put everyone off the coin, make everyone hate us, and then look for solutions to fix it. Constructive use of our time.

Quit making any of yourselves look like victims.

The only ones who lost out are the ones who were blind enough to buy this coin on exchanges while it was still at an artificially ridiculous price.  Everyone from you to Wolong profited, even if they sold at 1 satoshi each.  You got your shares for no out of pocket expense. 

And no, spending a few hours copy pasting code and making a shitty coin graphic in ms paint doesn't count.  You've spent more time typing up replies in this thread than you actually putting in 'dev'ing' this clone.
Molitor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:00:55 AM

Ok so the coin is dead to you, move along? Smiley

Wasn't it you who fucked this up for everyone by selling off the 1st?  Why would anyone listen to a word you say?  Your greed and lack of faith in your own coin shows.

lol u wana do this dance again? let me make this very clear for you, I WAS NEVER TOLD NOT TO SELL MY COINS.. wolong himself didnt even know how many coins i even got for helping wth the project. THERE WERE A TOTAL OF 4 PEOPLE (INCLUDING WOLONG) WHO WERE OBLGIATED NOT TO MOVE COINS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS)

So yes thats correct.. my few million coins, which no one told me i couldn't sell and didnt say anything more than 'here you go thx for help' that were sold were responsible for crashing the market.. how did u arrive so quickly at this ?

so.. lets address the other issue that prior to wolong showing that pastebin bllaming me for this whole collapse, you do remember the pastebin that showed him blaming pandawest for this whole collapse and saying that JUST A LITTLE UNDER 2HOURS PRIOR TO THE ONE ABOUT ME.. SAYING .. verbatim.. YOU ARE THE REASON I SOLD MY PANDA..

so, lets just address one last thing.. those 2 statements above dont even matter as the reality is, wolong dumped and tried to scapegoat us both in order to justify his actions of dumping on the market. Do you really think that the logical response to someone selling a few millions coins is to unload hundreds of millions? If u do, thats fine, at least I know where your logic stands. The second.. and i mean the SECOND the coin launched, wolong cut ties with the dev team and stopped communicating.. no one has shown us any proof here of wolong telling myself, evoked, mxtm, chise, and other sub-team members not to sell.. because guess what, the second he got his coins from the premine he stopped giving a shit about talking to us and dumped the market because he could, and because he could make some money and THAT, friend, is the reason why all this happened.

i hope this clears up any confusion

EDIT: I was also like to point out, for clarification that not only did wolong rape PANDA, but he decided that he was going to exit UNO too at that exact time and you can see, if u look at the prices during that same period that he exited uno.. so. your telling me this was all motivated bceause me or pandawest dumped a few coins? Wolong is a coin rapist.

A few coins here, a few coins there, and pretty soon we're talking a billion.

Aren't you continuing to victimize people by leaving the announcement post nearly unchanged from the original, knowing full well that most people don't read very far into a thread? As it's only trading at 5, why don't you wipe that post entirely, issue a full apology, and mitigate the collateral damage so newbs aren't victimized when those outstanding billions of coin get barfed onto an exchange?

If you think this is a great coin, reboot it completely with zero premine and no chance of insta. And ffs, do like Star Wars and slap some Roman Numerals on the pandas so everyone can tell which ones are cynical moneygrabs.

sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:01:00 AM

excuses

I'm not buying into any BS. The WHOLE pandacoin community failed. I got greedy, I recognize that and it's my mistake. But you guys could've stopped him but instead, you just argued with each other and on the forums here. You went back on your word and edited posts so you can say one thing in the past and do something else in the present.

If you want to continue developing cryptocurrency, make a new coin but kill this off. And do it right at the very beginning. Not some Pandacoin 2.0 V2. I've seen the progress that you and your team have made and I like it so far. But if you want to continue with Pandacoin, then that's a step in the wrong direction.

im sorry what? what have i edited? Dude what are you talking, i havent edited ANYTHING. You have been listening to a bunch of trolls who have wanted to see this coin fail from day 1, really, form your own opinion, please.

And yes u are buying in to his BS because you said in your previous post it was ,i quote 'the developers incompetence' .. where is our incompetence, please explain. The second the coin launched, wolong ceased communication, he was at the TOP of the projcet, and what was asked from a tech standpoint was done, and from a PR and marketing standpoint i took care of that side independent of wolong as he never responded to me ONCE about anything. So, basically we are now being blamed for being incompetent due to wolong ceasing contact with us, leaving us high and dry and then being forced to make difficult decisions on how to continue as a result of wolong pulling out on his involvement with the dev team. Whatever bro, give it a rest.
geokilla

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:02:15 AM

But funny thing is  that.. if  he wants he can buy it all back ... he have all the time, he is already fcking multimillionaire, who cares, he can do it after 6 - 7 months if he wants..

ITs al about time..

The only ones who lost out are the ones who were blind enough to buy this coin on exchanges while it was still at an artificially ridiculous price.  Everyone from you to Wolong profited, even if they sold at 1 satoshi each.  You got your shares for no out of pocket expense.  

And no, spending a few hours copy pasting code and making a shitty coin graphic in ms paint doesn't count.  You've spent more time typing up replies in this thread than you actually putting in 'dev'ing' this clone.

I'm going to ask a serious question here: What coding do you need to make a cryptocurrency? I mean, you're literally making currency out of thin air then miners send their GPU to mine it. Every OP is more or less the same and sometimes I feel like there's nothing to distinguish between two coins except for the fact that one is called different from the other and has a larger/smaller following.

excuses

im sorry what? what have i edited? Dude what are you talking, i havent edited ANYTHING. You have been listening to a bunch of trolls who have wanted to see this coin fail from day 1, really, form your own opinion, please.

And yes u are buying in to his BS because you said in your previous post it was ,i quote 'the developers incompetence' .. where is our incompetence, please explain. The second the coin launched, wolong ceased communication, he was at the TOP of the projcet, and what was asked from a tech standpoint was done, and from a PR and marketing standpoint i took care of that side independent of wolong as he never responded to me ONCE about anything. So, basically we are now being blamed for being incompetent due to wolong ceasing contact with us, leaving us high and dry and then being forced to make difficult decisions on how to continue as a result of wolong pulling out on his involvement with the dev team. Whatever bro, give it a rest.

Changing the OP isn't changing a post? Hmm....
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:03:05 AM

ITs al about time..

The only ones who lost out are the ones who were blind enough to buy this coin on exchanges while it was still at an artificially ridiculous price.  Everyone from you to Wolong profited, even if they sold at 1 satoshi each.  You got your shares for no out of pocket expense. 

And no, spending a few hours copy pasting code and making a shitty coin graphic in ms paint doesn't count.  You've spent more time typing up replies in this thread than you actually putting in 'dev'ing' this clone.

yes, again, so correct, i love spending hours and hours of my time talking to everyone in the community about the project 24/7. Have you seen how many posts, detailed, long detailed posts i have made during the entire lifetime on this coin thus far? You dont think my time costs money? Did you or did you not mine this coin? Did you make profit?

The out of pocket expense is this, its exactly this, this time and effort having to spend time picking up pieces for someone elses fuck up.

sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:03:33 AM

ITs al about time..

The only ones who lost out are the ones who were blind enough to buy this coin on exchanges while it was still at an artificially ridiculous price.  Everyone from you to Wolong profited, even if they sold at 1 satoshi each.  You got your shares for no out of pocket expense.  

And no, spending a few hours copy pasting code and making a shitty coin graphic in ms paint doesn't count.  You've spent more time typing up replies in this thread than you actually putting in 'dev'ing' this clone.

I'm going to ask a serious question here: What coding do you need to make a cryptocurrency? I mean, you're literally making currency out of thin air then miners send their GPU to mine it. Every OP is more or less the same and sometimes I feel like there's nothing to distinguish between two coins except for the fact that one is called different from the other and has a larger/smaller following.

excuses

I'm the wrong person to ask and I don't know.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:05:45 AM

ITs al about time..

excuses

you mean removing that bullshit that wolong wanted up there about 'gaining your trust with uno' etc etc?

you mean this -> http://www.reddit.com/r/thepandacoin/comments/1xnedt/panda_coin_info/

Yes, that whole section starting 'important please read' as well as the big red text that was above that in the OP starting with 'PLEASE UNDERSTAND FOR CLARITY' which i was asked my several users to remove, yes, i removed both. I haven't edited anything on those posts other than removing that text by request of the community. Whats your point?
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:06:49 AM

Wasn't it you who fucked this up for everyone by selling off the 1st?  Why would anyone listen to a word you say?  Your greed and lack of faith in your own coin shows.

lol u wana do this dance again? let me make this very clear for you, I WAS NEVER TOLD NOT TO SELL MY COINS.. wolong himself didnt even know how many coins i even got for helping wth the project. THERE WERE A TOTAL OF 4 PEOPLE (INCLUDING WOLONG) WHO WERE OBLGIATED NOT TO MOVE COINS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS)

So yes thats correct.. my few million coins, which no one told me i couldn't sell and didnt say anything more than 'here you go thx for help' that were sold were responsible for crashing the market.. how did u arrive so quickly at this ?

so.. lets address the other issue that prior to wolong showing that pastebin bllaming me for this whole collapse, you do remember the pastebin that showed him blaming pandawest for this whole collapse and saying that JUST A LITTLE UNDER 2HOURS PRIOR TO THE ONE ABOUT ME.. SAYING .. verbatim.. YOU ARE THE REASON I SOLD MY PANDA..

so, lets just address one last thing.. those 2 statements above dont even matter as the reality is, wolong dumped and tried to scapegoat us both in order to justify his actions of dumping on the market. Do you really think that the logical response to someone selling a few millions coins is to unload hundreds of millions? If u do, thats fine, at least I know where your logic stands. The second.. and i mean the SECOND the coin launched, wolong cut ties with the dev team and stopped communicating.. no one has shown us any proof here of wolong telling myself, evoked, mxtm, chise, and other sub-team members not to sell.. because guess what, the second he got his coins from the premine he stopped giving a shit about talking to us and dumped the market because he could, and because he could make some money and THAT, friend, is the reason why all this happened.

EDIT: I was also like to point out, for clarification that not only did wolong rape PANDA, but he decided that he was going to exit UNO too at that exact time and you can see, if u look at the prices during that same period that he exited uno.. so. your telling me this was all motivated bceause me or pandawest dumped a few coins? Wolong is a coin rapist.

Aren't you continuing to victimize people by leaving the announcement post nearly unchanged from the original, knowing full well that most people don't read very far into a thread? As it's only trading at 5, why don't you wipe that post entirely, issue a full apology, and mitigate the collateral damage so newbs aren't victimized when those outstanding billions of coin get barfed onto an exchange?

If you think this is a great coin, reboot it completely with zero premine and no chance of insta. And ffs, do like Star Wars and slap some Roman Numerals on the pandas so everyone can tell which ones are cynical moneygrabs.

no were not talking a billion, were talking a max of 35 million which was mine and pandawest's combined holdings at the time of receiving our payment for project help. and we arent even talking about our total holdings, we are talking a max of a combined 10m that we sold. Let me ask, if we wanted to cash out so bad why didnt we sell everything when we had the chance to at high satoshi? Everyone is trying to find a way to blame us because we have been more community facing. Wolong has made maybe 5 posts here, each one as bad as the last, he is nowhere to be seen, i dont know what its going to take for you guys to get it.

I agree and will be changing the OP to reflect this in the morning, its 4am.
geokilla

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:09:08 AM

But funny thing is  that.. if  he wants he can buy it all back ... he have all the time, he is already fcking multimillionaire, who cares, he can do it after 6 - 7 months if he wants..

ITs al about time..

excuses

you mean removing that bullshit that wolong wanted up there about 'gaining your trust with uno' etc etc?

you mean this -> http://www.reddit.com/r/thepandacoin/comments/1xnedt/panda_coin_info/

Yes, that whole section starting 'important please read' as well as the big red text that was above that in the OP starting with 'PLEASE UNDERSTAND FOR CLARITY' which i was asked my several users to remove, yes, i removed both. I haven't edited anything on those posts other than removing that text by request of the community. Whats your point?
Thanks for proving my point.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:10:50 AM

But funny thing is  that.. if  he wants he can buy it all back ... he have all the time, he is already fcking multimillionaire, who cares, he can do it after 6 - 7 months if he wants..

ITs al about time..

excuses

are you insane? the community asked me to remove it as a result of taking steps to remedy this situation, thus i removed it. your having a go at me for removing it for what reason exactly? do you even know what your doing here? lol, I pointed you to the link where you can find the original text without any part removed.

geokilla

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:13:45 AM

ITs al about time..

excuses

are you insane? the community asked me to remove it as a result of taking steps to remedy this situation, thus i removed it. your having a go at me for removing it for what reason exactly? do you even know what your doing here? lol, I pointed you to the link where you can find the original text without any part removed.

And it's because of posts like this why I've stopped defending you and your team.
Molitor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:15:01 AM

Wasn't it you who fucked this up for everyone by selling off the 1st?  Why would anyone listen to a word you say?  Your greed and lack of faith in your own coin shows.

no were not talking a billion, were talking a max of 35 million which was mine and pandawest's combined holdings at the time of receiving our payment for project help. and we arent even talking about our total holdings, we are talking a max of a combined 10m that we sold. Let me ask, if we wanted to cash out so bad why didnt we sell everything when we had the chance to at high satoshi? Everyone is trying to find a way to blame us because we have been more community facing. Wolong has made maybe 5 posts here, each one as bad as the last, he is nowhere to be seen, i dont know what its going to take for you guys to get it.

I agree and will be changing the OP to reflect this in the morning, its 4am.

Ok, so you got to split a paltry 35 million coins. What did you do to deserve them?

Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: