Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
JTB800

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:20:05 PM

I am confused, which Panda is the real panda? https://VIRUS

This is the only panda listed on http://www.coinmarketcap.com and traded on multiple exchanges.

Only trust this website: http://thepandacoin.com

All others are cheap replicas trying to use our fame.
Great... I added Panda to https://cointweak.com/calculator/index/scrypt but got noted by one of your community members that it should be Scrypt-N instead of normal scrypt. That's when I started searching, and found you guys. There is no way to keep it clear which coin is from which source on a website like mine or an exchange even, since you both have the same logo and coin code. :/

EDIT: I just see you guys use PANDA as coin code, still very confusing though.

Not the same logo, they stole our logo (made by Jacob) also their fake coin is just a Doge fork, and the dev don't know what he is doing (can't even into c++), also rumors their wallet has virus, so I'm glad you found us. This misleading attempt by 4chan is on its last legs.

Actually, it is even better than that -- you have perfect timing, Tweek. That very same developer (Jacob) has promised that this wonderful PANDA coin is going to hit 500 satoshis by tomorrow!

Tell him Nekomata!

Better get that mining rig going fast!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 07:43:47 PM

Come mine @ Nitro
  Pays better than the other pools.

alc

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:47:09 PM

their fake coin is just a Doge fork
Surely by the same token you're just a fake coin that's a Vertcoin fork? Using your logic, I mean.

This is the only panda listed on http://www.coinmarketcap.com and traded on multiple exchanges
Let's see how your coin looks on coinmarketcap, shall we?

http://coinmarketcap.com/panda_30.html

I'm not "from" 4chan, and I'm sceptical of the repeated suggestion that anyone who disagrees with the devs must come from there. I am intrigued and amused by your attempt to "rescue" this coin from its catastrophic crash, and I'm not entirely sure if it's cynical self-interest or naiveté, but I hope it's as dubious to anyone who stumbles upon this thread as it is to those of us that have watched the entire spectacle.
mek300

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:49:33 PM

Actually, it is even better than that -- you have perfect timing, Tweek. That very same developer (Jacob) has promised that this wonderful PANDA coin is going to hit 500 satoshis by tomorrow!

Tell him Nekomata!

Don't program the market. Let market program itself.
mek300

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:55:48 PM

Here is how bag holders can beat Wolong.

Wolong want to dump at 25 satoshi?

Everyone puts a sell order at 50 satoshi.

=============================================================

Here the power of free market will come into play:

If there is 0 supply at 49 satoshi, only 1 demand will drive the price to 50 satoshi.

or, you know, no one in their right mind would buy the coin anyway, so you would just be delaying the inevitable. If you also dont see the irony in the current bagholders holding this coin up, but really just praying for someone to come along and take their bag. Quite pathetic really. Free market would be people dumping to 1 constantly and letting the coin be distributed widely to buyers, then let the price rise naturally.

=======================================================

I am not talking about any specific person like your son or somebody. I am talking about the rule of the free market in the language of supply-vs-demand.

Wolong is quoted here only to make a comparison with bag holders.

Next time read every word carefully before you reply.

Susra

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:56:25 PM

the dev don't know what he is doing

As opposed to "[-Warlock-]-JacobUX-dlsx-Jake Diesel",  the developer of this scam coin, who lies repeatedly, hides between multiple sock puppet accounts to lure newbies into clearing his mess for him, and promised 500 satoshi by tomorrow? Wow, that's clearly a competent dev you have here. And honest, at that! And trustful. A recipe for success.

also rumors their wallet has virus

No, you see: this "rumor" your so called developer so desperately tried to spread around the past couple of days - instead of taking care of the investors that have been scammed of their money here - have been debunked already. Also the wallet is open source, so it's not really as if it was difficult to do, to begin with.

This misleading attempt by 4chan is on its last legs

Misleading attempt by genuine people at warning others of a scam that eventually took place? Or misleading attempt to provide actual proof that "[-Warlock-]-JacobUX-dlsx-Jake Diesel" and his crook gang lied repeatedly - proof that have yet to be addressed in any presumptive manner?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Are you part of this scam yourself, Nekomata? Because you certainly sound like you are. Shame on you for trying to suck in even more newbies so that you can unload your now worthless coins on them before you disappear for good.

People beware. Take the time to educate yourself by looking at the evidence provided in this thread and avoid this scam coin at all cost.

Those dishonest bag holders are just really trying hard to find anyone to unload their coins to before they disappear, never to be seen again - until their next scam, that is.
Don't fall for this and don't lose your money on them.
eschmenk

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:57:35 PM

However, taking wolongs name off the coin is like removing kanyes face from coinye. We sort of want to keep it to remind people of everything that happened.
If this were true, it would have been one of the wisest things he has ever said. More likely, he just can't figure out how to do it.

One way is to use Adobe Photoshop to do it. As long as it looks better than Dogecoin logo, there will not be a problem.
Of course, but this is Mr. "500 Satoshis by Tuesday" that we are talking about.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
JTB800

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:16:06 PM

Tell him Nekomata!

Don't program the market. Let market program itself.

I don't know what that means, but whatever you are trying to say, it seems to have little to do with the quote.

Plus, the quote was sarcasm buddy.
turtoro

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:16:16 PM

the dev don't know what he is doing

As opposed to "[-Warlock-]-JacobUX-dlsx-Jake Diesel",  the developer of this scam coin, who lies repeatedly, hides between multiple sock puppet accounts to lure newbies into clearing his mess for him, and promised 500 satoshi by tomorrow? Wow, that's clearly a competent dev you have here. And honest, at that! And trustful. A recipe for success.

also rumors their wallet has virus

No, you see: this "rumor" your so called developer so desperately tried to spread around the past couple of days - instead of taking care of the investors that have been scammed of their money here - have been debunked already. Also the wallet is open source, so it's not really as if it was difficult to do, to begin with.

This misleading attempt by 4chan is on its last legs

Misleading attempt by genuine people at warning others of a scam that eventually took place? Or misleading attempt to provide actual proof that "[-Warlock-]-JacobUX-dlsx-Jake Diesel" and his crook gang lied repeatedly - proof that have yet to be addressed in any presumptive manner?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Are you part of this scam yourself, Nekomata? Because you certainly sound like you are. Shame on you for trying to suck in even more newbies so that you can unload your now worthless coins on them before you disappear for good.

People beware. Take the time to educate yourself by looking at the evidence provided in this thread and avoid this scam coin at all cost.

Those dishonest bag holders are just really trying hard to find anyone to unload their coins to before they disappear, never to be seen again - until their next scam, that is.

We have a different concept of scam, see, you try to say that anything that does nothing to your liking is a scam. I held doge when it was 25 satoshis with many laughing at our backs (including your pit of the damned aka 4chan) and calling me and others a scamer for promoting it. I'm not afraid of backing a coin with good features and a promising community again.

HuhHuhHuh? wow! no words
eebz

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:18:18 PM

Some time ago, if not a long time ago, I spoke to a group of new, newish and not so new staff on the platforms, tools, systems and so on of the organisation we were employed by. The rationale behind them, a little of the history, the organisation's plans and directions, what the expectations would be of those working with them. The list could have been endless. But, there you go, it isn't.

Anyhow, at one point I did find myself answering that I really didn't mind what got anyone out of bed in the morning as long as they came into work and did the job. In that context, it is even possible that at the time I was telling the truth.

In a situation where the level of trust is already somewhat less than zero and reducing with every word emitted I would be rather more wary. I might still, of course, hope to hear from the right person, although no such person has as yet come forward or is even apparent.
JTB800

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:24:05 PM

All people new to this thread -- listen to the warning above. The only people here are some miners stuck with their PANDA and the developers wanting to unload their pre-mined coins.

This "Nekomata" has suddenly popped up with unbridled enthusiasm, prattling on about the great "community" and "developers". This is all a game to get your money.

Can PANDA go higher than where it is now? Of course, anything can happen, especially after the beating it took. But make no mistake. Nearly everyone who owns this coin is underwater and desperately wants new people to buy this coin from them. BEWARE!
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:27:13 PM

Some time ago, if not a long time ago, I spoke to a group of new, newish and not so new staff on the platforms, tools, systems and so on of the organisation we were employed by. The rationale behind them, a little of the history, the organisation's plans and directions, what the expectations would be of those working with them. The list could have been endless. But, there you go, it isn't.

Anyhow, at one point I did find myself answering that I really didn't mind what got anyone out of bed in the morning as long as they came into work and did the job. In that context, it is even possible that at the time I was telling the truth.

In a situation where the level of trust is already somewhat less than zero and reducing with every word emitted I would be rather more wary. I might still, of course, hope to hear from the right person, although no such person has as yet come forward or is even apparent.

I am here, and I am working with 4 other devs on a social media / alt coin project.

The problem is a certain replica of ours is dying out, and they have no purpose so they are trying to make it seem like we aren't active and spreading lies.

Just check the poster history of the negative comments, and you will see the truth.
turtoro

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:35:52 PM

I am here, and I am working with 4 other devs on a social media / alt coin project.

The problem is no one has any patience and this will go unnoticed, and everyone will rather focus on me claiming to hit 500 satoshi by Tues.  Roll Eyes

Nope. You had your chance. It could have gone 2 ways.

1: You could have proved the nay sayers wrong and created a strong and respected project.

or

2: You and your team could have ripped off 250 btc from initial investors, and even more from everyone else that followed your incompetence and greed.

You chose #2.  This sorry excuse of a coin collapsed in under 5 days, and you have the nerve of asking for patience? Shame on you.
eebz

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:45:09 PM

The problem is a certain replica of ours is dying out, and they have no purpose so they are trying to make it seem like we aren't active and spreading lies.

Just check the poster history of the negative comments, and you will see the truth.

I can't say whether I am genuinely sorry for the direction your response took or not, but it does appear that there is no hope left here.
eebz

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:47:37 PM

The problem is no one has any patience and this will go unnoticed, and everyone will rather focus on me claiming to hit 500 satoshi by Tues.  Roll Eyes

1: You could have proved the nay sayers wrong and created a strong and respected project.

or

2: You and your team could have ripped off 250 btc from initial investors, and even more from everyone else that followed your incompetence and greed.

You chose #2.  This sorry excuse of a coin collapsed in under 5 days, and you have the nerve of asking for patience? Shame on you.

No, you can just GTFO and never come back.

Thank you, I will.
Susra

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:51:06 PM

Quote from: [-Warlock-

By all means, PLEASE DO.

Look at the dates, too.

See how we called out the scam before it took place.

See how the devs called us then (trolls, shills, liers…) and tried to burry our posts with disinfo.

Then see the devs reaction to being scammed by wolong themselves before they could scam everyone else.

See how they refused to take any responsibility, and changed their act multiple times.

See how many times they got caught in their own lies, with documented proof.

See how we systematically provided incriminated evidence of their wrong doing.

See how they systematically failed to address them properly.

See the sheer number of new users (or devs sock-puppet accounts), only posting over enthusiastic comments each time their credibility took a hit because of all the above.

By all means. See for yourself.
turtoro

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:51:40 PM

or

I can, but I refuse to. I prefer to prevent others new to the industry losing a penny more to you and others like you.
turtoro

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:52:47 PM

Quote from: [-Warlock-

By all means, PLEASE DO.

Look at the dates, too.

See how we called out the scam before it took place.

See how the devs called us then (trolls, shills, liers…) and tried to burry our posts with disinfo.

Then see the devs reaction to being scammed by wolong themselves before they could scam everyone else.

See how they refused to take any responsibility, and changed their act multiple times.

See how many times they got caught in their own lies, with documented proof.

See how we systematically provided incriminated evidence of their wrong doing.

See how they systematically failed to address them properly.

See the sheer number of new users (or devs sock-puppet accounts), only posting over enthusiastic comments each time their credibility took a hit because of all the above.

By all means. See for yourself.

Great post.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:54:32 PM

or

I can, but I refuse to. I prefer to prevent others new to the industry losing a penny more to you and others like you.

So if you check your post history here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=193811;sa=showPosts

And you scroll 2 pages back you see: YOU ARE INVESTED HEAVILY IN VERTCOIN

Sir, may I ask you why would you dare tell lies needlessly in a panda coin thread?

Molitor

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:57:08 PM

What's are the rationale to continue to develop this coin?
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: