Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:00:40 PM

What's are the rationale to continue to develop this coin?

Look at our website, look at our logo, look at the coin launch...

Despite wolong pulling out, we still have a very valuebal crypto-currency with all the latest features that everyone wants.

Rebounding from 4 satoshis yesterday, I say this is a strong buy signal.

here is a WIP of the paper wallet posted yesterday:

https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/3149010/2235003/be6738ee-9b41-11e3-869e-f9f0c082cb41.png

300dpi version for printers is available, but I am hesitant to release HD artwork atm with a replica project stealing my work.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:02:46 PM

Some time ago, if not a long time ago, I spoke to a group of new, newish and not so new staff on the platforms, tools, systems and so on of the organisation we were employed by. The rationale behind them, a little of the history, the organisation's plans and directions, what the expectations would be of those working with them. The list could have been endless. But, there you go, it isn't.

Anyhow, at one point I did find myself answering that I really didn't mind what got anyone out of bed in the morning as long as they came into work and did the job. In that context, it is even possible that at the time I was telling the truth.

In a situation where the level of trust is already somewhat less than zero and reducing with every word emitted I would be rather more wary. I might still, of course, hope to hear from the right person, although no such person has as yet come forward or is even apparent.

I am here, and I am working with 4 other devs on a social media / alt coin project.

The problem is no one has any patience and this will go unnoticed, and everyone will rather focus on me claiming to hit 500 satoshi by Tues.  Roll Eyes

Nope. You had your chance. It could have gone 2 ways.

1: You could have proved the nay sayers wrong and created a strong and respected project.

or

2: You and your team could have ripped off 250 btc from initial investors, and even more from everyone else that followed your incompetence and greed.

You chose #2.  This sorry excuse of a coin collapsed in under 5 days, and you have the nerve of asking for patience? Shame on you.

No, you can just GTFO and never come back.

I can, but I refuse to. I prefer to prevent others new to the industry losing a penny more to you and others like you.

So if you check your post history here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=193811;sa=showPosts

And you scroll 2 pages back you see: YOU ARE INVESTED HEAVILY IN VERTCOIN

Sir, may I ask you why would you dare tell lies needlessly in a panda coin thread?

You may ask, and I will respond.

1: everyone please check my post history, I stand by everything I have ever wrote.

2: Why do you mention Vertcoin as though you have a complex about it? could it be that you took that as a basis for your own coin without any other innovation to speak of besides a false promise of doge-like marketing?

3: I speak no lies, I speak the truth. I have seen this story before. I Believe in this fledgling industry, and I refuse you and your ilk to destroy it before it gains mass adoption.

Shame on you, shame on wolong, and no sympathy to any and all investors who put money into this nonsense after all the revelations of the last few days.
turtoro

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:20:11 PM

Some time ago, if not a long time ago, I spoke to a group of new, newish and not so new staff on the platforms, tools, systems and so on of the organisation we were employed by. The rationale behind them, a little of the history, the organisation's plans and directions, what the expectations would be of those working with them. The list could have been endless. But, there you go, it isn't.

Anyhow, at one point I did find myself answering that I really didn't mind what got anyone out of bed in the morning as long as they came into work and did the job. In that context, it is even possible that at the time I was telling the truth.

In a situation where the level of trust is already somewhat less than zero and reducing with every word emitted I would be rather more wary. I might still, of course, hope to hear from the right person, although no such person has as yet come forward or is even apparent.

I am here, and I am working with 4 other devs on a social media / alt coin project.

The problem is no one has any patience and this will go unnoticed, and everyone will rather focus on me claiming to hit 500 satoshi by Tues.  Roll Eyes

1: You could have proved the nay sayers wrong and created a strong and respected project.

or

2: You and your team could have ripped off 250 btc from initial investors, and even more from everyone else that followed your incompetence and greed.

You chose #2.  This sorry excuse of a coin collapsed in under 5 days, and you have the nerve of asking for patience? Shame on you.

I can, but I refuse to. I prefer to prevent others new to the industry losing a penny more to you and others like you.

oh please just stop throwing us money.

Why wont you reply to my posts in a factual manner? are you afraid or intellectually unable to?
Molitor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:21:17 PM

What's are the rationale to continue to develop this coin?

Look at our website, look at our logo, look at the coin launch...

Despite wolong pulling out, we still have a very valuebal crypto-currency with all the latest features that everyone wants.

Rebounding from 4 satoshis yesterday, I say this is a strong buy signal.

here is a WIP of the paper wallet posted yesterday:

300dpi version for printers is available, but I am hesitant to release HD artwork atm with a replica project stealing my work.

The artwork is very nice, and the launch was great, but those have little bearing on the quality of the coin. I do find the "In Wolong We Trust" incredibly distastful, even if it's ironic.

I won't debate whether the specs are good, but I'd take issue that it's valuable. Do you really see reputable exchanges picking this up? I'd argue that it's closer to being delisted from the ones it's already on. Hasn't one already dropped it?

Can you really see anyone accepting this as currency? Being considered currency used to be the whole point of everything.

The rise is far more likely to be another scheme than anything. Just because Wolong stepped behind a curtain doesn't mean he's gone, esp. when there is strong evidence that is part ofthe phase II game plan.
turtoro

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:28:26 PM

or

oh please just stop throwing us money.

Why wont you reply to my posts in a factual manner? are you afraid or intellectually unable to?

I just need to make you keep posting, it show people still on the coin. Nothing personal too.

A thread of 85% scam warnings? if you equate a bumped thread to a sign of success then there is something wrong with you. Either way, ill continue to "bump" it, and warn others who are not aware.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:47:20 PM

Man many coins are pumped and dumped all time.In some time that 3% premine at this price lvl won't have such influence since everybody can join and buy that Panda @3 satoshi discount or even @1 sometimes. In long run everybody can get their shares at little price.
Then everyone who will come here and will be talking about Wolog... fuck of that coin was @1-@10 satoshi for 2 months.
For 1BTC you could have even 100m of theese coins.
Everybody could buy it at 0 costs now when you missed train just cry.
This is risky i know.

See what happened to quark was worth shit for long time and at the end of story price went skyrocket.
Why some whales were buying it at low they had a plan they pumped it when they had big amount of shares at low price.
Everybody don't give a chance quark for a six months and when price skyrocket all says same bullshit about premine...
After reading some new i was crying to but when i got on their bitalk forum and i looked at prices on cryptsy and i relized what a lies are speard around.
I investigated it and it wasn't premined at all... but before six months none was interested in Quark coin,  it lied on ground yield to be picked up. After someone pumped it all they woke up and cryied premine...bla bla just but they just missed train and were jealous.Doge have similar distribution and none cares about it in 6months 88% of coins will be mined.
Panda is in good development IMO good wallet creative artwork.It can took some time but this coin have chance like others.

In other hand:
Ruby is starting with 2% premine and noone is calling shitstorm with premine... all want mine and +$ sell and $$ noone cares about premine.
Earthcoin(3%), Megacoin(5%) Ultracoin(2% and POS !!) was premined go their forum now and seek flame on premine now...
I don't think that was happened here was OK but this is not the end of the world i think this is not the end of PANDA too(i hope so).
That coin can die but many other coin can die too i am taking that risk any way all time i invested in something.
Those guys who risked buying BTC 4 years ago did the same.
I am interested in Panda and 20+ other coins Smiley i give all of them chance why not.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
tazcatlicoatlus

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:36:45 PM

or

So if you check your post history here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=193811;sa=showPosts

And you scroll 2 pages back you see: YOU ARE INVESTED HEAVILY IN VERTCOIN

Sir, may I ask you why would you dare tell lies needlessly in a panda coin thread?

You may ask, and I will respond.

1: everyone please check my post history, I stand by everything I have ever wrote.

2: Why do you mention Vertcoin as though you have a complex about it? could it be that you took that as a basis for your own coin without any other innovation to speak of besides a false promise of doge-like marketing?

3: I speak no lies, I speak the truth. I have seen this story before. I Believe in this fledgling industry, and I refuse you and your ilk to destroy it before it gains mass adoption.

Shame on you, shame on wolong, and no sympathy to any and all investors who put money into this nonsense after all the revelations of the last few days.

Great points here!  They are SERIOUSLY! going to KEEP "IN WOLONG WE TRUST" ON THE LOGO.  THE DEV TEAM IS ALREADY WORKING ON ANOTHER COIN.

STAY AWAY WITH ALL OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY, THIS IS A STRAIGHT UP SCAM-COIN!  They still haven't even correlated why WOLONG GOT 2.5% of the 3% PREMINE!  This shit is so obvious, you scammers can get fucked!

and LULS at Nekamoto trying to help the scammers spread their lies and bullshit

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
Blue Neck

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:37:16 PM

The only one who can save this coin is the one who's name is on it.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:40:23 PM

If he wasn't anything to do with this coin, I'd buy in.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
tazcatlicoatlus

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:41:31 PM

Yeah by putting the what like 500 BTC? he made back in to the coin he already dumped?

NOT HAPPENING, DERP

The Jesuits = The Money Changers - Executive order 11110, Green Hilton Memorial Agreement, Global collateral accounts.. The US Treasury needs to print United States Notes backed by any physical assets; unlike this debt tool 'federal reserve note' printed by a private central bank that is 100% unconstitutional
Carbonrod

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:41:58 PM

Quote from: [-Warlock-
Just check the poster history of the negative comments, and you will see the truth.

By all means, PLEASE DO.

Look at the dates, too.

See how we called out the scam before it took place.

See how the devs called us then (trolls, shills, liers…) and tried to burry our posts with disinfo.

Then see the devs reaction to being scammed by wolong themselves before they could scam everyone else.

See how they refused to take any responsibility, and changed their act multiple times.

See how many times they got caught in their own lies, with documented proof.

See how we systematically provided incriminated evidence of their wrong doing.

See how they systematically failed to address them properly.

See the sheer number of new users (or devs sock-puppet accounts), only posting over enthusiastic comments each time their credibility took a hit because of all the above.

By all means. See for yourself.
+1
tazcatlicoatlus

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:44:05 PM

Just check the poster history of the negative comments, and you will see the truth.

By all means, PLEASE DO.

Look at the dates, too.

See how the devs called us then (trolls, shills, liers…) and tried to burry our posts with disinfo.

Then see the devs reaction to being scammed by wolong themselves before they could scam everyone else.

See how they refused to take any responsibility, and changed their act multiple times.

See the sheer number of new users (or devs sock-puppet accounts), only posting over enthusiastic comments each time their credibility took a hit because of all the above.

+1

+1  Cool

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:44:40 PM

By all means, PLEASE DO.

Look at the dates, too.

+1

+1  Cool

+1

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Camilio

Activity: 126

Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:55:19 PM

After investing in panda few days after launch

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:01:27 PM

After investing in panda few days after launch

Pump coming now, I don't even wanna join in this pump for any profit, Wolongs touched it.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Blue Neck

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 11:08:09 PM

Yeah by putting the what like 500 BTC? he made back in to the coin he already dumped?

NOT HAPPENING, DERP
I'm not even trolling. That is what it would take to clean the slate of this massive pitfall. If he can't do it, take the hit and move on.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:10:03 PM

NOT HAPPENING, DERP
I'm not even trolling. That is what it would take to clean the slate of this massive pitfall. If he can't do it, take the hit and move on.

He cashed out with whoever put money into this coin.. that's it end of story..

GEO, RLC & QRL.
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:22:55 PM

NOT HAPPENING, DERP

Actually me and the devs, and a lot of people who are committed to over 50 satoshi (IPO investors) and mollymachine with a foundation...

Seems this coin only 8 days in has a very bright future that a lot of naysayers are trying to dismiss.

But look at our chart on mint pal, we are not finished yet

https://www.mintpal.com/market/PANDA/BTC
tazcatlicoatlus

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:27:43 PM

NOT HAPPENING, DERP

Actually me and the devs, and a lot of people who are committed to over 50 satoshi (IPO investors) and mollymachine with a foundation...

Seems this coin only 8 days in has a very bright future that a lot of naysayers are trying to dismiss.

But look at our chart on mint pal, we are not finished yet

https://www.mintpal.com/market/PANDA/BTC

Why did Wolong get 2.5% of the 3% premine

tazcatlicoatlus

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:40:27 PM

the 3% premine will be 100% transparent.

WHY DID WOLONG GET 2.5% OF THE 3% PREMINE?

IN THE OP IN SAYS:
3% Premine - for community, giveaways, casinos, bounties.

NO WHERE DOES IT STATE 2.5% FOR WOLONG

Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: