Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398893 times)
eschmenk

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:02:02 PM

Current UTC Time: 3:00 am Tuesday

Is it at 500 yet?

Jacob has plenty of time (21 hours) before the day ends to ensure it reaches 500 as he claimed it would.

He just needs to pump it to 71 times it's current value of 7 Satoshi.

Trust in Jacob.

the fact that it was relatively impossible at the time and currently may indicate I was joking at a comment above my original prediction  Roll Eyes
FWIW, he edited his comment. Jacob's original response was, "No problem."

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
[-Warlock-]

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:06:13 PM

Is it at 500 yet?

Jacob has plenty of time (21 hours) before the day ends to ensure it reaches 500 as he claimed it would.

Trust in Jacob.

the fact that it was relatively impossible at the time and currently may indicate I was joking at a comment above my original prediction  Roll Eyes

I felt too many people were going to go on my pump so I decided to call it off.

200 satoshis by next tues.

Screenshot this post please.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:09:12 PM

this is disaster for Crypto week.

1. Mtgox down people cliams 750k BTC losses. and many  $$.
2. c-cex.com - hacked and dumped my DRK coins probably other coins were dumped as well.
3. Mister "W" dump show with PANDA.
4. PND,PANDA hitted historical moment 1sat as well.
5. 4chan hacked mister "W" twitter and Mollywalet with 200m is gone too.
6. My alts on ramp heading down.

Damm that now noone will touch my buy 1sat wall at crypto rush :/
all fee coins gone noone left to dump me PANDA to @1sat lvl.
Did i miss something ?

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:19:05 PM

Well, my 200m panda is gone, so I dunno what to do. You win 4chan or whoever you are/were.

I've freshly formatted my computer now, not that really helps after the fact. Anyway, feeling pretty gutted, and exhausted. But thought I'd at least be honest and say I have no access to my wallet any more.
Don't blame others for your own inability to secure something you held a large personal stake in, and don't blame a group of people or some boogeyman website without the slightest shred of evidence to back up your claims.

The whole point of cryptos is that you get to be your own banker, and it's on you to take care of your funds.  If you have 50 BTC to throw at some shticoin, why don't you have the time/money to keep your investments safe?  I mean, really?  You expect people to buy that someone just magicked away your coins or something?  You either kept it in some shit online client or downloaded some malware or a keylogger, and let someone run off with 200m of a coin worth 7 satoshi, which I think is highly dubious.

If you have 200m of /anything/ and don't have a securely encrypted wallet backed up in several locations, or fall for some keylogger *DoUbLe_YoUr_InVeStMeNt_NoW!.exe*, then holy shit dude, what do you think could happen?

Personally I think you guys liquidated whatever you had and wrote it off as FUBAR while trying to inject some hype into this zombie of a thread to try and sucker anyone that would listen into "investing" so you could dump on them.

So now Molly-market-machine-mikkas claims that his coins magically "disappeared"?
He didn't dump them, lol, no! They disappeared, is that it?

This is not only funny because it's the dumbest attempt at a lie we've seen since [-Warlock-]-JacobUX-dslx-Jake Diesel, but also because not so long ago the same Molly (one of the crooks behind that scam, for those unaware) claimed he didn't even had those funds in the first place. He was a victim too, you see.

And the money people gave you for that little "charity" of yours, Molly, did it disappear too?

Feel free to ignore this legitimate question as seems to be the norm amongst you swindlers.

Of course we'll stay there nonetheless waiting for you to provide us with proof to back up your claims, such as wallet addresses etc.

Obv this.

Thirded. This is embarrassing.

Development team continues to be a joke. Lol
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:22:02 PM

Well, my 200m panda is gone, so I dunno what to do. You win 4chan or whoever you are/were.

I've freshly formatted my computer now, not that really helps after the fact. Anyway, feeling pretty gutted, and exhausted. But thought I'd at least be honest and say I have no access to my wallet any more.
Don't blame others for your own inability to secure something you held a large personal stake in, and don't blame a group of people or some boogeyman website without the slightest shred of evidence to back up your claims.

The whole point of cryptos is that you get to be your own banker, and it's on you to take care of your funds.  If you have 50 BTC to throw at some shticoin, why don't you have the time/money to keep your investments safe?  I mean, really?  You expect people to buy that someone just magicked away your coins or something?  You either kept it in some shit online client or downloaded some malware or a keylogger, and let someone run off with 200m of a coin worth 7 satoshi, which I think is highly dubious.

If you have 200m of /anything/ and don't have a securely encrypted wallet backed up in several locations, or fall for some keylogger *DoUbLe_YoUr_InVeStMeNt_NoW!.exe*, then holy shit dude, what do you think could happen?

Personally I think you guys liquidated whatever you had and wrote it off as FUBAR while trying to inject some hype into this zombie of a thread to try and sucker anyone that would listen into "investing" so you could dump on them.

So now Molly-market-machine-mikkas claims that his coins magically "disappeared"?

This is not only funny because it's the dumbest attempt at a lie we've seen since [-Warlock-]-JacobUX-dslx-Jake Diesel, but also because not so long ago the same Molly (one of the crooks behind that scam, for those unaware) claimed he didn't even had those funds in the first place. He was a victim too, you see.

And the money people gave you for that little "charity" of yours, Molly, did it disappear too?

Feel free to ignore this legitimate question as seems to be the norm amongst you swindlers.

Of course we'll stay there nonetheless waiting for you to provide us with proof to back up your claims, such as wallet addresses etc.

Obv this.

Mollymachine is not on the development team.

on the front of developments:

100% perfect launch.

Never forked, code is perfect, wallet is perfect, website and wallets sync without any additional configuration.

All done within 5 days live on freenode.net.

Stop making up lies, this coin is a major success on the technical/development front.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:31:41 PM

this is disaster for Crypto week.

1. Mtgox down people cliams 750k BTC losses. and many  $$.
2. c-cex.com - hacked and dumped my DRK coins probably other coins were dumped as well.
3. Mister "W" dump show with PANDA.
4. PND,PANDA hitted historical moment 1sat as well.
5. 4chan hacked mister "W" twitter and Mollywalet with 200m is gone too.
6. My alts on ramp heading down.

Damm that now noone will touch my buy 1sat wall at crypto rush :/
all fee coins gone noone left to dump me PANDA to @1sat lvl.
Did i miss something ?

it's because you are not using mint pal https://www.mintpal.com/market/PANDA/BTC

only trust links from http://www.thepandacoin.com

PND is not associated with the panda coin. We only trade under the symbol: PANDA
eschmenk

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:44:37 PM

Is it at 500 yet?

Trust in Jacob.

I felt too many people were going to go on my pump so I decided to call it off.

200 satoshis by next tues.

Screenshot this post please.
I don't know if this is supposed to be a joke or not. If it were a joke, you should have said something like, "5000 satoshis," to make it more obvious. I took the "No problem." to be a joke, though. But your original prediction wasn't a joke. You even complained recently that we weren't forgetting about it:

I am here, and I am working with 4 other devs on a social media / alt coin project.

The problem is no one has any patience and this will go unnoticed, and everyone will rather focus on me claiming to hit 500 satoshi by Tues.  Roll Eyes
(Note: Jacob edited this comment, too. That's why I'm quoting turtoro's reply to Jacob. It captured the original version. And note Jacob saying "claiming" not "joking".)

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:53:13 PM

This coin is still alive Roll Eyes
alc

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:09:15 PM

100% perfect launch.

Never forked
Nonsense. There was a fork the first day or so. There's people talking about it in this very thread.

code is perfect
On account of you reusing someone else's code.

And on top of all the other failures this coin has endured it can now add "lead developer caught red-handed editing posts in an attempt to save face after making a deliberately misleading prediction". I wonder where you can go from here? How much harder can you drive it into the ground?
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:14:10 PM

100% perfect launch.

Never forked
Nonsense. There was a fork the first day or so. There's people talking about it in this very thread.

code is perfect

And on top of all the other failures this coin has endured it can now add "lead developer caught red-handed editing posts in an attempt to save face after making a deliberately misleading prediction". I wonder where you can go from here? How much harder can you drive it into the ground?

Oh well first of all no we did not fork.

You are thinking of a replica project that uses stolen artwork to trick people.

Second of all, my misleading prediction was just that. Misleading. It was also a response to a troll who said we would bottom out at 1 satoshi. However no one cares that his prediction was wrong. They just want to focus on JacobUX because my connections to wolong.
eschmenk

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:19:42 PM

What it does indicate is that you will give into self-destructive impulses, just like Wolong. Someone who is clever enough can deal with a crook as long as they can trust that the crook will act according to the crook's own self-interest. But both you and Wolong will impulsively do things that can only hurt you and that makes both of you too unpredictable.

[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:20:45 PM

What it does indicate is that you will give into self-destructive impulses, just like Wolong. Someone who is clever enough can deal with a crook as long as they can trust that the crook will act according to the crook's own self-interest. But both you and Wolong will impulsively do things that can only hurt you and that makes both of you too unpredictable.

Or it was a response to a troll that everyone has taken out of context and to the highest levels of absurdity.
Susra

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:27:25 PM

The whole point of cryptos is that you get to be your own banker, and it's on you to take care of your funds.  If you have 50 BTC to throw at some shticoin, why don't you have the time/money to keep your investments safe?  I mean, really?  You expect people to buy that someone just magicked away your coins or something?  You either kept it in some shit online client or downloaded some malware or a keylogger, and let someone run off with 200m of a coin worth 7 satoshi, which I think is highly dubious.

Obv this.

Except for on the front of developments.

100% perfect launch.

Never forked, code is perfect, wallet is perfect, website and wallets sync without any additional configuration.

All done within 5 days live on freenode.net.

Screw the haters, this coin is a major success on the technical/development front.

Yeah, we know, [-Warlock-]-JacobUX-dslx-Jake Diesel, you are the epitome of an honest man, not at all blinded by ego and greed.
Too bad that your deception skills aren't on par with your "developments" abilities. Or are they?

So, what are the latest news on the front of your "masterpiece"?

- In addition to being regularly caught in your own lies, you now admit to edit your posts afterward without letting any mention of it for the readers. Another sign of your trustworthiness and professionalism, I presume?
- Even more money magically disappear from investors hands, this time probably under cover of a "charity" operation lead by someone at the heart of your operation and "great community", for whom you had nothing but good words from the get go.
- You keep changing your narrative, from "I don't know where this is going" to "we have a plan" to "500 satoshi next tuesday" to "no problem" to "strike that, it was a joke" to "strike that, I didn't want too many people on in on my pump" to "200 satoshi next tuesday". Let me see… "Sarcasm", right? Because that's certainly what your "great community" needs, right now? Another sign of your clear mindedness and leadership abilities?
- All the while still not addressing anything that really matters, such as the latest stunt from your old friend Molly-machine-market-mikkas and his magical money that appears and disappears at will, and his magical "PANDA Charity" that seems to share the same properties

https://i.imgur.com/96KB8ho.png
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:33:54 PM

Yeah, we know, [-Warlock-]-JacobUX-dslx-Jake Diesel, you are the epitome of an honest man, not at all blinded by ego and greed.
Too bad that your deception skills aren't on par with your "developments" abilities. Or are they?

- In addition to being regularly caught in your own lies, you now admit to edit your posts afterward without letting any mention of it for the readers. Another sign of your trustworthiness and professionalism, I presume?
- Even more money magically disappear from investors hands, this time probably under cover of a "charity" operation lead by someone at the heart of your operation and "great community", for whom you had nothing but good words from the get go.
- You keep changing your narrative, from "I don't know where this is going" to "we have a plan" to "500 satoshi next tuesday" to "no problem" to "strike that, it was a joke" to "strike that, I didn't want too many people on in on my pump" to "200 satoshi next tuesday". Let me see… "Sarcasm", right? Because that's certainly what your "great community" needs, right now? Another sign of your clear mindedness and leadership abilities?
- All the while still not addressing anything that really matters, such as the latest stunt from your old friend Molly-machine-market-mikkas and his magical money that appears and disappears at will, and his magical "PANDA Charity" that seems to share the same properties

You seem to have a lot of hate inside you, and it's ok to let it out occasionally.

Second of all, anyone that believes a pump target on a public forum has to be mentally handicapped from the beginning, I'm not kidding. It was a response to a troll calling 1 satoshi, so I call 500... It's really simple to figure out there is no merit in either of those predictions. And they are just predictions, babe ruth did not hit every home run he called, yet he is still in the hall of fame.

Third, I will address the issue with mollymachine losing 200 M coins.

I had no idea he lost 200 M coins, why would this affect the charity wallet? It appears his own personal 200 M is gone, and he is claiming a hack perhaps? I really don't know, but why am I involved in this is beyond me.

Also, does this somehow make molly a bad person? Did I miss something? Because now even I am confused.
bapewka

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:40:37 PM

You seem to have a lot of hate inside you, and it's ok to let it out occasionally.

Second of all, anyone that believes a pump target on a public forum has to be mentally handicapped from the beginning, I'm not kidding. It was a response to a troll calling 1 satoshi, so I call 500... It's really simple to figure out there is no merit in either of those predictions. And they are just predictions, babe ruth did not hit every home run he called, yet he is still in the hall of fame.

Third, I will address the issue with mollymachine losing 200 M coins.

I had no idea he lost 200 M coins, why would this affect the charity wallet? It appears his own personal 200 M is gone, and he is claiming a hack perhaps? I really don't know, but why am I involved in this is beyond me.

Also, does this somehow make molly a bad person? Did I miss something? Because now even I am confused.
according to blockchain, charity wallet is empty now
http://panda-explorer.pool.minercoop.org/address/PpjKd5y7X8siSF1c7Qx599hopDrqkB4Ds2
jocke_

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:41:15 PM

100% perfect launch.

Never forked

code is perfect

Second of all, my misleading prediction was just that. Misleading. It was also a response to a troll who said we would bottom out at 1 satoshi. However no one cares that his prediction was wrong. They just want to focus on JacobUX because my connections to wolong.

oh yes, your in-wolong-we-trust-PANDA-coin did fork at the "100% succesful" launch. you do have a very short or selective memory.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:44:40 PM

100% perfect launch.

Never forked

code is perfect

oh yes, your in-wolong-we-trust-PANDA-coin did fork at the "100% succesful" launch. you do have a very short or selective memory.

Terrible fork too where millions were lost. Launch was terrible too.
[-Warlock-]

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:45:19 PM

100% perfect launch.

Never forked

code is perfect

no, that was a false rumor.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=245582;sa=showPosts

Most likely fabricated by you, considering your entire post history is in chronological order and every post is in this thread.

>>>/b/

Thepandacoin.com never forked, the replica forked and to add KGW which is the dumbest noob thing I have ever heard.
bapewka

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:52:19 PM

just one thing i cant figure out now, if molly have 50 btc to invest, i bet there is alot more btc behind molly's back, so why this "hackers" targets only panda wallet? or bitcoin accounts were 100% secure, but panda wasnt? hard to believe.
also, coins were stolen 22 feb, but molly appears only today, why did he need to wait for 2-3 days?
i really hope that i miss something and molly is still good guy.
jocke_

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:52:34 PM

100% perfect launch.

Never forked

code is perfect

no, that was a false rumor.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=245582;sa=showPosts

Here is your post history for anyone that wants to see all the hateful comments you have written in sequence on this thread.

>>>/b/

Thepandacoin.com never forked, the replica forked and to add KGW which is the dumbest noob thing I have ever heard. Your developer is a noob.

only people who believes your shit is so retarded they cant look my post history without your links. many of people would have saved their btc if more of us would have posted "hateposts" in this thread.. i may not be most polite on some of them, but what the hell.. at least im spreading some truth about you fucking crooks. so fuck you! lol.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: