Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:36:41 PM

So many negative news are coming out  against bitcoin and also the falling price of it are one of the reason why some tell that bitcoin will die. It wont happen as long as many users  engage on it. Ohers dont want to intend to wait until the price will rise again. Patience is important to earn  more and  do not be affected of those news that against bitcoin.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

I hate when I see post that bitcoin will die. Bitcoin is so strong and it will not die easily. As we see the market evreytime bitcoin fall all altcoin follows. So i think bitcoin will live for a.long time.

rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:51:43 PM

Lol!  As of now,  i can't see any reason why bitcoin will die.  If there are some person here who believe that btc will die soon well crypto is not for you guys.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

We shouldn't use that term "bitcoin won't die",because everything in this world will surelydie. I think much better if we change it to "bitcoin will live long lasts". Yes,i believe that it will takes more decades of years before it will gone in crypto world. Bitcoin will have many people to be benifited,and also helping countries economies to go better for everyone's good future.

I agree with your mind because if to look for the popularity of it now, we all must say bitcoin is our future. Of course we must be patient to it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

Totally agree...
There may be times that bitcoin dips to a point wherein those who did not truly believes on it starts to celebrate thinking that it will be its end.
But i know for a fact that newcomers will be pouring in as time goes by.
People will still see the great benefit of bitcoin and trust its capacity.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

even earlier no one believed that bitcoin could reach a cost of 20,000! for 8 years bitcoin is very actively developed in the whole world! I'm sure that bitcoin is waiting for a great future! already there are fewer and fewer people who doubt his durability!
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

National banks, governments and the predominant press all need Bitcoin to bite the dust. Furthermore, that is precisely why it wont.
On the off chance that you take a gander at Brexit, Trump, and so forth, you see a developing pattern. On the off chance that you read the endorsement appraisals for the media, you get a similar thing: The general population need a voice, they need to represent themselves and they need control over their lives and their riches. The more they bash Bitcoin, the more they increment its notoriety. What's more, they cannot execute it. Decentralized, it will exist paying little heed to what they do. That is control. They cannot print a trillion a greater amount of it. They cannot keep an eye on it or control it as effortlessly. It will challenge how we characterize cash and the part of banks and governments with regards to individual riches.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
jessbaker27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

As the world shift to globalization and e commerce, the adoption of bitcoin all over the world is just steadily increasing. With its high value and adoption of more and more companies, bitcoin will certainly not die.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Bitcoins are far from dying. In fact, it might not even die from this point onwards because of the name it built on itself last year. Current pricing of bitcoins are steadily climbing now so I guess what a time to be a bitcoin investor again. Bitcoins are now alive and well.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

I disagree with you because of nothing last forever in this world even for Bitcoin. But as long people are using Bitcoin for their life, Bitcoin will still remain and exist in the future. We will see what will happen next
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:21:48 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 01:55:42 PM by NEERAJ ANAND

Yes i agree with your opinion that bitcoin never die because it has highest percentage of total market share if bitcoin die than whole market automatically die . It is a first coin of this market and highest trading volume of this coin so it's never die.
Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

Bitcoin is called the legend of crypto. There are some rumour still around (and will be) that bitcoin scam, bitcoin will die etc etc.Those kinds of fud is created by people who don't believes in crypto and always been the crypto haters.again some people who got loss selling in low prices being scared of market creats these negative talks about bitcoin.We actually shoud not pay heed to such kinds of words. They will eventually turn to positive when they will see their words are going wrong.
btchunter02

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

There is no chance bitcoin will die, as a matter of fact bitcoin is very lively and the best example of it, is the price increase of the coins specially bitcoin from $6k to $8k+, and the good news is it still increasing.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:30:29 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Bitcoin has survived enough to be thought dead by anyone else. You should first take a look at its history before you say that bitcoin is dying. A lot of circumstances has been endured by it and all people's expectation was surpasses by it. Amidst having a lot of doubters, it was still able to arise from hate and be what it is right now so we should stop spreading news about bitcoin's extinction.

SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

Of course your right that the fact that bitcoin will never be erase or be forgotten in the world history because it is already began to make a lot of good and not just good but a great accomplishment that can give a lot of hopes in every people in the world that a benefitable thing to every country to lessen the suffering of the countries that doesnt have a good economy at the moment and for me bitcoin is one of the answer that can be a lot of helpful to those jobless and poors that can not work in the local standards position in a lot of companies.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

Yes it won't die for sure, just the price is not so good lol. Whatever, after SEC releases good news, I believe bitcoin will break its peak price last year! Still hold tight until now  Cheesy
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

Bitcoin had a big length of time where people started to accumulated. From 2016 to 2017 and then it blew right through the stratosphere. Right now it was a crucial time around 6400 mark...
It's interesting that from 3 billion at very low volume, it jumped to the tremendous volume of 6 billion... That is bitcoin and that is what runs through its veins. People won't trust it greatly until institutions don't get to brand it, to offer some assurance. People trust more big entities. Sec? etc...
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:40:25 PM

Bitcoin had a big length of time where people started to accumulated. From 2016 to 2017 and then it blew right through the stratosphere. Right now it was a crucial time around 6400 mark...
It's interesting that from 3 billion at very low volume, it jumped to the tremendous volume of 6 billion... That is bitcoin and that is what runs through its veins. People won't trust it greatly until institutions don't get to brand it, to offer some assurance. People trust more big entities. Sec? etc...

No one can predict how Bitcoin will happen in the future and we only hope that good things happen with this digital money.
xirtaeboddik

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

I strongly believe that it's the currency of the future, and it lives to this essence. As long as there is tomorrow, next day, next month, next year, next decade and so on and so forth, bitcoin won't die! In an incredibly fast-paced digital world where people are craving for lots of convenience, bitcoin would really be of great use. It offers profitable and practical convenience.
morex0123

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

Of course your right that the fact that bitcoin will never be erase or be forgotten in the world history because it is already began to make a lot of good and not just good but a great accomplishment that can give a lot of hopes in every people in the world that a benefitable thing to every country to lessen the suffering of the countries that doesnt have a good economy at the moment and for me bitcoin is one of the answer that can be a lot of helpful to those jobless and poors that can not work in the local standards position in a lot of companies.

Yes , definitely right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: