Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:51:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

Bitcoin will not going to death or vanished because still there are a lot investors who support bitcoin and still we are standing beside bitcoin and hoping that it will come back soon.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

I extremely agree that bitcoin will never come to an end and will continue to reach its peak in the future. Since bitcoin is considered as the "King of All Coins", more and more are investing unto it, and lot of people already know about this, then bitcoin will never expire.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

Yes, I think so too!!!
The situation of Bitcoin is down so many people make the comment that Bitcoin will die but now you can see that Bitcoin is back pretty strong !!!

a lot of negative news and advice from economists who don't like bitcoin is certainly a consideration for many people to leave bitcoin, but I am sure that the user is immediately aware and we can get a big profit if we hold it.
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

I think individuals who say that bitcoin is dead or biting the dust are the individuals who have quite recently joined the crypto world. not quite the same as individuals who have for some time been in the realm of digital money, individuals who have been here longer are the individuals who stay certain about the eventual fate of brilliant bitcoin. while the individuals who are new to joining will endow the negatives news stood to the media and in the end they wind up froze and offer their benefits.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

Yes, I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is the king crypto and certainly will not die. They make such comments seeing the price fall but now they can see that the price has started to recover proving them wrong. Like you I will also request all not to post such negative thoughts and others should not agree on such negativity too. Oppose it and show your position against it.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

Yes,  that's a certain fact! Bitcoin will never die as long as there are users and investors,  bitcoin will continue its legacy to be the top crypto coin today.  Those who are still saying that bitcoin will die are just people who wants bitcoin only for themselves,  they are just distracting the minds of newbies in the world of cryptocurrency. These people has also luck of knowledge about the blockchain technology.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

bitcoin won't die that easily, bitcoin will still continue to be one of the best coins. if anyone says bitcoin is dead it is only an issue that is not fundamental to getting a low price purchase.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
netfifox

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:25:10 AM

The fact is that Bitcoin will never die, application system is very useful in the future.
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:31:13 AM

Time is supporting us. Bitcoin is slowly recovering. First of all it raised more than $ 7000 today and the next few days will increase to $ 10,000 Wink Wink
fireman2001

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:31:02 AM

I totally agree to the fact that Bitcoin (BTC) will not die. This is a coin that has really done well for some time now and I think that it will be very difficult or impossible for BTC to die like that.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

This is not good thinking about such matters, people of the world are hoping for the rise of bitcoin and praying for that, on other hand some people are thinking about the death, it is strange i don't understand why people wants to kill the hopes of other people, it is sure that bitcoin will not go any where it will remain in the market to gave good profit to investors.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
alexsandre

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

I think that bitcoin will not die, he will fall, but the bitcoin will never die the loudest crypto currency
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

There is definitely much to be discussed about this topic. I have actually read a lot on this tread before adding my voice and I can see contradictory views even among the earlier adopters.
Nevertheless, I think until Btc is able to curb the current flaws which in one way or the other scares some investors nad some governments, we cannot say with certainty that btc wont die.
Personally, I do believe that btc is still very young and nowhere closer to its end now but once again, the future is obscured.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Bitcoin will not die, yes its value may fall but it doesn't mean that it is the end of bitcoin. It is part of the crypto currency to goes up or down its value. Bitcoin will not die because everyday the number of people who knows or using bitcoin is increasing. As long as there is a people who using bitcoin, bitcoin will not die. Trust bitcoin and it will not fail you.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

Yes, you are right, bitcoin will not easily die because of the strongest coins in crypto, the market is indeed volatile and the price of bitcoin is very low, but bitcoin doesn't die that fast because bitcoin is a trusted coin. We only need to be patient and later bitcoin will definitely increase again.

Sofak

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

Bitcoin has gained enough popularity as an investment medium. Now it's time to get utilities. Many new ICOs carry ways to use cryptos to make transactions in everyday life, namely to buy and sell items that are used daily. Many utility cards like that are available now. Now depends on the merchant to start accepting it. This is increasing day by day and hence, Bitcoin will not die anytime soon but will get more popularity.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

we see bitcoin drops its price then back it up later on, that happens over and over again, so dont mind those negative ones who keep saying that bitcoin will die, because for us, it will never be until it reaches its very peek
Jinatfatm

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

nobody thinks it will die, but many think it needs to correct so hard that altcoins and get get rich quick ppl get washed out, and the space once again becomes more leveled.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

Read the messages that bitcoin is dying is ridiculous. These are stupid rumors that have nothing to do with the truth. With bitcoin everything will be fine.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kennedy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:14:22 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 03:36:23 AM by Kennedy

It’s been almost a year, there is a bunch of people with their contagious negative ideas about bitcoin. To me, i really try to avoid those pointless thoughts. I don’t fall for bad news easily cuz i know that i’m here because i believe in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is alive for years and i’m sure it’ll continue to stay alive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: