Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:47:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:40:22 PM

Negative about bitcoin says one who expected to get a big profit in a short time, but did not receive this profit. These people are now spreading bad rumors and negative about the cryptocurrency market.

Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

I think that bitcoin will not die, he will fall, but the bitcoin will never die the loudest crypto currency

I agree with you, yes bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is a very popular and strongest cryto currency in this era and hope in coming future many countries enter in this coin because they know that one day bitcoin will be a very famous coin in the world like usd.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:54:57 PM

People always share at least 2 groups)))Those who are for and against,optimists and pessimists, and so on.Don't pay attention to that.Common sense must always win.If bitcoin dies, so will other coins and all cryptography.I think no one will allow it.Too many people,resources,finances, and things are involved.All this was done to develop a new financial direction.And it certainly won't die at the very beginning of its great journey.The situation on the market is part of a big game, someone knows how not to bluff badly)))))))If you want to win,you have to see where the truth is and where the lie is and of course to be able to count and predict the situation.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

bitcoin will never die every day but people buy more and more and a day will come when all the people of the world will want to have one left. There are only 21 million. There is no more demand on any of these days. price will rise as the foam its use is increasingly higher so the graphics indicate a positive addition to the transactions and it is expected that in a few months many other online stores will accept it as a payment method and the appearance of new technologies that will allow a lower fit so biytcoin came to stay for a long time

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Mike Mike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:40:54 PM

It is interesting how some people think bitcoin will die. We have all seen how high bitcoin rises when people start thinking that it is dead. Let us all embrace the fact that bitcoin is here to stay.
Sabana1952

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:54:13 PM

it is strange to me i must be sincere i don't understand why people wants to kill the hopes of other people, it is sure that bitcoin will not go any where it will remain in the market to gave good profit to investors which is going to increasevas time goes on
Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

Although bitcoin is not guarantee to stay around forever. However, bitcoin chances of staying around for long is higher because every day new people accept bitcoin as a payment method. Also, there is freedom of expression, so I believe everybody has right to say what they think about bitcoin.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:24:56 PM

The price of bitcoin now is experiencing huge loses and its alarming. But i still believed in bitcoin. All things in this world has its end. But I don't think bitcoin will come into an end.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:23 PM

The price of bitcoin now is experiencing huge loses and its alarming. But i still believed in bitcoin. All things in this world has its end. But I don't think bitcoin will come into an end.
It is alarming for those people who until now does not know what they are entering at, who until now does not have faith in bitcoin, for sure in the next coming days the value of bitcoin will rise again so we don't need to be worry about this, we don't need to rush things, we just need to support each other and have faith in bitcoin.

jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:44:00 PM

it is normal to always see people who develop sudden freight and scary attitudes when they see the price of certain cryptocurrencies go down when they have their investments in that particular project. to those kind of investors, i will say bitcoin will not die so, there is no need whatsoever to get scared.
Priestly131

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:52:50 PM

People are just afraid of the downward trend that bitcoin is experiencing and are taking advantage of that to make negative comments about it without having a deep research into bitcoin. I strongly agree with you that bitcoin won’t die, neither today nor tomorrow. It’s still gonna reign as the king of crypto and I believe the upward trend will soon begin.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

People are just afraid of the downward trend that bitcoin is experiencing and are taking advantage of that to make negative comments about it without having a deep research into bitcoin. I strongly agree with you that bitcoin won’t die, neither today nor tomorrow. It’s still gonna reign as the king of crypto and I believe the upward trend will soon begin.

Yes we just need to be more patient and more positive so that we can be able to achieve good profit once bitcoin recovers again its ath price very soon.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:08:44 PM

I think that bitcoin will not die, he will fall, but the bitcoin will never die the loudest crypto currency

I agree with you, yes bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is a very popular and strongest cryto currency in this era and hope in coming future many countries enter in this coin because they know that one day bitcoin will be a very famous coin in the world like usd.

True,  bitcoin will not die,  in the future it will become more popular in the world.  The most useful and profitable digital currency in our generation.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:16:01 PM

Yes totally agree with you mate, Bitcoin as the king and pioneer of cryptocurrency will certainly wont die instead it grow stronger as more countries and big industries/establishments will adopt Bitcoin. Haters who always said its just a bubble and suggest it will end soon do not fully understand and appreciate the beauty and benefits of blockchain technology. The comfort it may offer to us in terms of financial and monetary aspects and would probably enhance the e-commerce system of our society. Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency is the future and will flourish even more. All we need is patient regarding the current trend of our crypto market because it will soon recover.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:47:41 AM

You better forget that bitcoin will die and follow the good call of bitcoin. As a mother of all coin just die and fade out like that, come one this can be told the others not here. Never and never will bitcoin die.
dilemamis

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:03:32 AM

Bitcoin is a future of our currencies that we expected that maybe it will replace or just an alternative of our current currency system.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:50:33 AM

Of course, it is not going too die. There is certain group now using BTC and other coins for payments regularly. .
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:53:46 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Yes bitcoin won't die because there are so many people will not let that happen. Even our government wanted bitcoin to end they can't do that because there is also a government employee that is investing here in bitcoin.
gaxfrwpy

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:44:39 AM

I agree that bitcoin will not disappear, but the unending decline in the market will hurt new investors, and no new capital enters the market, and most of the altcoin will disappear.
club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:02:06 AM

Sure, it won't and will never die. Fact

Yes I agree that bitcoin won't die coz it is the biggest among all in cryptocurrency. For those who are afraid that it will die, there's no way!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: