Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

I also believe that all the talk about the end of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is just nonsense. It is actively developing, despite temporary setbacks, and we need to look not at its current value, but to see further prospects, which bitcoin has huge.

MelonMusk

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

There is too much collective infrastructure and money being invested into this technology now, that the value of Bitcoin is becoming less dictated by just investors, and become more dictated by the general population.
vin22

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

I agree with you in that..  The price of bitcoin might drop but that does not mean that it is coming to the end of it..  People say that bitcoin will die in the nearest feature but me I disagree with that.  The only thing that can kill bitcoin in my own point of view is if the use of Internet has been stopped and eliminated
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

Bob Lee said today that in the coming years the bitcoin price will be $ 60,000. Wait )

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Those who say it is either a newbie that is new in cryptocurrency or a pro that spread FUD on a newbie investors so they can took the opportunity to get a huge profit. This practice is so old and has been use even in stock  market.
luffyzxc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:16:48 AM

Yes i agree of that, because theres so many people support of bitcoin, also believe that all the talk about the end of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is just nonsense, and its grow up in many years to come.
cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

only the pessimists say that now bitcoin is dying and will die soon, just look what will happen to them when bitcoin rises drastically, what they will say
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

I agree with you. I also think that everything will be fine.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

I agree with you in that..  The price of bitcoin might drop but that does not mean that it is coming to the end of it..  People say that bitcoin will die in the nearest feature but me I disagree with that.  The only thing that can kill bitcoin in my own point of view is if the use of Internet has been stopped and eliminated

it's true you say that bitcoin can only stop and die if the internet connection can't work. bitcoin is currently down because it's already been taken from trading, one day it will go back up and it won't be easy for bitcoin to die.

baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

Yes,  that's a certain fact! Bitcoin will never die as long as there are users and investors,  bitcoin will continue its legacy to be the top crypto coin today.  Those who are still saying that bitcoin will die are just people who wants bitcoin only for themselves,  they are just distracting the minds of newbies in the world of cryptocurrency. These people has also luck of knowledge about the blockchain technology.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:43:04 AM

Usually such people can not name any serious reason that would talk about the death of bitcoin. These are either skeptics or just stupid people who draw conclusions about the success of bitcoin at its current market value.

Yes, how can people simply get into conclusion when suddenly the price of Bitcoin drops and the sudden answer from the panic community is Bitcoin dead. Even new Bitcoin become very stronger compared to the previous year, Bitcoin is going to be stronger in the coming years.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Absolutely yes sir, many people are expressing their opinion that Bitcoin will die. that was based on the current price now that steady and consistency for about almost 8 months they are unable to get more profit that's why many of them are disappointed and continuously making post a negative comment about bitcoin which is not good. For investor they should know about the  feelings if they are real investor.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

Maybe not yet but as technology evolves, there may be more types of cryptos that may come out. Something more secure and stable and flawless but don't worry, it's not going to happen anytime soon. Perhaps after a few decades more.
Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

Many have said bitcoin died.. but bitcoin is still 300% from last year!

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

Many have said bitcoin died.. but bitcoin is still 300% from last year!

Many are hurt and bitter that they were not able to catch this opportunity years ago. I still even bought bitcoins until last year as I see its potential long term. The cheapest bitcoin last year was about $900 dollars and they can cry more because it is still more that 600% on is lowest price this year. I think it is starting to go higher and we will be expecting a more bigger rally after a long period of correction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Fanomoello

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

Saying btc died or not depends on your entry point. If you've bought btc at 1000$, you're still in a massive profit! Or there's still some whales that bought btc at 1$! So if you're not in profit that doesn't mean btc is dead!
Cecilve

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

People like to feel comfortable with the decision they made about selling their coins. To achieve this mental comfort they will spread FUD so that other will do the same.
itsamemario

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

I don't think it will die, just get more regulation and integrated into society.  Just baby steps though, remember as a digital payment channel Bitcoin is competing in a market where the biggest players are spending Billions each quarter for marketing (Visa, MC etc.)
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

I also always think that bitcoin will never die bro. although now the price is down and critical but I'm sure someday the price of bitcoin will rise again. and I always think that the decline in the price of bitcoin will be the beginning of the rising price of bitcoin towards the price that bitcoin has achieved before
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

Those who say it is either a newbie that is new in cryptocurrency or a pro that spread FUD on a newbie investors so they can took the opportunity to get a huge profit. This practice is so old and has been use even in stock  market.
Spreading FUD is the very cheapest way to scare people/investors and yet it is one of the most effective lmao, that is why it is better to do a lot of research and acquire a lot of knowledge first if a person is planning to invest in crypto currencies because crypto currency industry is a wild, wild world and anything can happen in a very short period of time. In this very wild industry, everyone should be clever and vigilant because there is a large amount of money involved with this, it is sure that there are bad guys out there that will do anything to get profit from other people, especially to newbies in this industry. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: