Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period.  (Read 4126 times)
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

I believe that no matter how bad other people want bitcoin to be dead, trying to manipulate it, saying negative things about it but it won't simply die. It is because there are still millions of believers of bitcoin out there and we are still holding on. It gives us the power and the freedom to define money.
itsamemario

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

Who was here early?  I remember seeing 200 and thinking holy shit, this can't go any higher.  Then at 420 I finally decided that was a fair price.  Then at 25k CAD tripped out because I never saved any, always needed for rent and school.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

I really go in mind with you buddy because I think now is the time for people spreading FUD about BTC has to stop. BCT has a long way to go and it will not die since it has a strong foundation. BTC will never die!!!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

Whenever I see this kind of post I now realize that BTC has a great future and nothing can destroy it. I have come to believe this and I think people has to learn about BTC's blockchain technology and stop the lies and fear they are putting in people.

itsamemario

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:33:33 AM

People are too focused on the value.

If you aren't looking to use Bitcoin for a wish to get rich, it functions amazingly at $2, or $200000. At any price it holds the same properties that allow it to timestamp, P2P transact over long distances quickly. 

No price will affect how it functions, therefore, nope, Bitcoin is sticking around because it adds value to general society.
Tszone

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

Saying that bitcoin, the number one cryptocurrency in the world will die is mere hearsay. Bitcoin has come to stay and it will remain so for a very long time.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

bitcoin will never die, that's for sure. OК is now falling all crypto currency, but this is not for long. Do not worry, my opinion
Addywealth

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

Bitcoin has withstand critics and storms in time past yet it survived. People who predicts that bitcoin will die soon are not real investors, all other cryptocurrencies are traded against bitcoin and they are also doing fine. Bitcoin can not die again very soon it will become a world currency.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

Bitcoin will never ever die. I believe that the bitcoin will become a very big thing in the near future due to its amazing features and demand, many people wanted to have bitcoin because of its amazing value and prices, so then we can really expect that maybe in the near future this bitcoin will rise up high and we cannot maybe really aford to buy it. So let's buy and hold and gain in the near future.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:01:50 PM

That is all that you have said buddy. The best ever thing and precious that will forver be in the crypto world is bitcoin and there is no way it will fade of like that. No matter what happens we are bitcoin and never will we die.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

Bitcoin won't die..But, because nothing last,if it's happened that it has died in crypto,It will never die in people because is going to remain a history... there's no way you mention blockchain without mentioning bitcoin...oh yes.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:45:23 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

We should not listen to the peoples who spread FUD about bitcoin and tell bitcoin will die because the price in the market is on the bottom.
Maybe some of us still wondering if bitcoin will die or not, but we must respect their opinions about bitcoin either it is bad or not.
as a smart crypto holders, we should know there are many peoples who spread the FUD deliberately to gain more profit.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:52:58 AM

Yes ,bitcoin will never die , it will stay for a longer period of time in the cryptoworld , bitcoin now is very popular among  the other altcoin ,it is getting more famliarity and trust by the customers and investors in the cryptoworld.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:13:31 AM

As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

We should not listen to the peoples who spread FUD about bitcoin and tell bitcoin will die because the price in the market is on the bottom.
Maybe some of us still wondering if bitcoin will die or not, but we must respect their opinions about bitcoin either it is bad or not.
as a smart crypto holders, we should know there are many peoples who spread the FUD deliberately to gain more profit.
My opinion about this statement is that bitcoin will not surely won’t die for as long as there is a demand for its usage just like a typical market that needs its customers for it to be able to survive and keep on just going as time pass by.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:26:36 AM

I strongly agree with you, bitcoin won't die easily, this is a problem made by people who don't like bitcoin, they are all afraid of changing their currency, and bitcoin's popularity. They don't want bitcoin to develop and develop into a very profitable investment tool. I don't think everyone believes in the false news that there is no clear source.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:28:11 AM

Remember this type of rumors will be spread by the self interest motivated people.  They want to create panic among investors.  Their sole purpose is do such activities which could bring down the bitcoin price.  Their intention behind it is ; they want to buy bitcoin at some lower rates and then sell at some higher rates.  
So they are speculator traders who want to take benefit from such rumors.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:30:43 AM

Yes!Bitcoin will Never die unless all people stop using bitcoin
TaylorShea

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

I assume you are talking about the price of Bitcoin and when you say die you mean the price will drop.

This might happen, but Bitcoin as a network of computers will never die
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

Bitcoin die its means the value of bitcoin must have to be zero and it is never possible so that bitcoin also never die yes some times the value fall very low but it again rise.
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:12:03 AM

of course bitcoin won't die ... because bitcoin is a very popular coin and its development is very much ..
in my opinion, people who think bitcoin is dead because they see prices getting lower ... we don't need to respond like that, we have to keep trying and be grateful how much we get.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: