Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins valuable?  (Read 1757 times)
revo1044

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

Bitcoin is valuable a lot of people investing in Bitcoin, because of its properties, easy and it's currency of the future .
Olga1111

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

Of course bitcoin is valuable, but I think it will be more valuable than now.Bitcoin is valuable because the original coins that can grow higher and can bring greater benefits as well as Bitcoin is more resilient than other coins.
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

The value of Bitcoin is the technology Blockchain brings. It is a belief in Bitcoin. Many people want to own it makes the price of Bitcoin high. Bitcoin is also used as an effective investment tool

Because of Bitcoin we can earn more money and we can have un idea of what we are dreaming of for the coming of our future. So we can say that the Bitcoin is valuable because it gives more potential for them.
nanaoriginal

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

if you think bitcoin is not valuable, then go to coinmarketcap.
see the total market cap is likely 260 billon .
Is it not enough value to you??
even in the trading market, if critically examined it's bitcoin that determines the prices of other coins. the status and importance of bitcoin grants it this value.  
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

This is very precise and accurate. You are right because the belief in bitcoin has been sustainable since the beginning of a decade ago. Bitcoin is still valuable and this patronage even gets higher.Bitcoin also serves its purpose as a valid exchange and payment instrument.Thanks
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?

For the record, gold and silver have nothing to do with central banks. They existed and had been valued long before the latter came about, and I'm strongly inclined to think that they will remain highly valued long after these institutions are gone for good. Ultimately, it all comes down to utility or use value which determines the price of an asset. Whether you believe or trust in an algo is irrelevant. Many people believe in various things but unless these things are instrumental for achieving certain ends they are worthless. In other words, you personally or even everyone else can strongly believe in algorithms and network consensus but if the coin is not used, these beliefs will have no monetary content and representation.
Arafat01775

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

Of course bitcoin is valuable. It is not just us,but around the world. Bitcoin is the world best currency. Its a lot of users. If it were not valuable then so many people would not have used it. Its a most valuable coin.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

Bitcoin is the most expensive online currency of the present day. Bitcoin is often involved in many people. And Bitcoin is gradually getting top of popularity. To date, Bitcoin is the most valuable currency in the online world.
siguria

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

i think bitcoins are valuable since everybody started using it even of the fact that it is going down every single day it has won popularity that is going to value much more.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?
Although we cant touch or feel the bitcoin and it dont have any physical features we can say that bitcoin is still valuable, bitcoin is the most expensive cryptocurrency of all and it is still the most known crypto.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

Yes bitcoins are valuable. The humors about that bitcoin has no real value and no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero is fake because how can it be zero if there are so many people that are working to it.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

Of course it is so valuable, besides many people are taking hardwork for them to earn bitcoins. And it is very important to treasure or value something out of hardship, bitcoin nowadays has a big value that everyone wants to have.
siguria

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

yes bitcoins are getting more and more first famous then valuable because lots of people used to gain and use it and even busuiness man so its value is going to get higher in a few years.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

Bitcoin has not yet demonstrated its potential. I believe that through the development of the community, the value of bitcoin will be reflected in the future, and there will be many industries using bitcoin.
moanna123

Activity: 88

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

yes bitcoins are valuable and will be more in a few years and will have more people that will start using it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

In my own opinion, yes, there are many people, actually lot of people are until now didn't want to beliee and always tells bad about bitcoin. But for me, bitcoin has a value even though bitcoin has no physical appearance the best thing is that it has a value for people and also for those bitcoiners. All of us have different assumption on what will happen to the price or the value of bitcoin and any other coin on the market. But as long as we here. There is no reason for bitcoin to disappear.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

bitcoin is not the same as the golden silver or money in our pockets that we can see real, but for me bitcoin is more valuable than that, even if many people think bitcoin will not be worth, it is up to them to judge but for me bitcoin is very valuable even though it is currently lowering the price, I'm sure bitcoin will soon raise the price again.

Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

bitcoin is valuable and important for today's all-digital era, and to optimize it again needs some support in the form of bitcoin in various countries. without having to bother to bother carrying so much money.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

if I think bitcoin is very valuable at all. because by having bitcoin We can realize something we dream of. like building a house and so forth .
back to their respective opinions.
for me personally bitcoin is very valuable, because bitcoin can provide income for me and my family.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

Honestly, I think bitcoins are valuable but it will be valuable in the future . Bitcoins are not valuable now, for real

How come though , as you can see bitcoin is gaining its popularity sooner or later it would be recognized and use for the entirely forever i guess .

Bitcoin will soar though , bitcoin just need time to pump up , still looking forward and rooting for it success , long live bitcoin.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆