Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins valuable?  (Read 1757 times)
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

Silver was $80/ounce in 1980. Gold price was also high till year 2000.

Even at $600, Bitcoin will be valuable. Keep an eye on the financial markets.

It takes $4,000,000,000,000 for gold price to go up by +10%.

It takes $200,000,000,000 for Bitcoin to go up by +100%.
Bitcoin is valuable specially in terms of money and financial purposes as it keeps the people grow and have a better future by contributing and investing bitcoin itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

not just valuable gan. but very precious. if we have bitcoin now by having bitcoin we can buy something we want. if I really want to buy a car for one family road road .
Guesstures012301

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

Yes they are valuable, because you can use it in many ways. Like buying a car, house & lot, items, daily needs or you can invest and you can hold it. There's a lot to do when you have bitcoin.
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

Yeah Bitcoin has a real value as a currency more than a great trading asset. It can surpass every other fiat currency in security, reliability and convenience but unfortunately governments in countries has failed to understand that or they are afraid for it's capabilities so the time is the key for bitcoin to come to it's rightful place and gain it's true value 
raviuda

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

And little by little, the people starting to use bitcoins as a general currency for day to day tasks. I heard that even we can bet on soccer world cup matches using bitcoins. And purchasing ticket is also a possibility.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?
bitcoin is very valuable to investors and has a huge profit value, bitcoin will not be worth at all if bitcoin is held by people who do not understand and understand bitcoin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:35:50 PM

Of course ,bitcoins are valuable digital currency , as of now it is the highest value in the coin market index, bitcoin is  almost the same as gold has a great value and as an asset.
shakil9696

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

Yes Bitcoin Must Be Valuable 👌
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

for me bitcoin is very valuable, because in the presence of bitcoin we can improve the economy and for our future
HeatherRamsey

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

There are many people who say bitcoin like that, and I think believing in bitcoin is up to them, if they believe I think they will think that bitcoin is valuable and they think it will be profitable if they use bitcoin, but if they don Unlike bitcoin I think they would never think that would get some profit from bitcoin.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is valuable, because it is as valuable as money. Bitcoin has the properties of money that are; durable, concise, exchangeable, rare, divisible, And of course, all that is required of bitcoin to have an exchange rate is trust and acceptance. In the case of Bitcoin, this condition can be measured by the growth of users, sellers, and early users. Like any other currency, bitcoin is valuable because people are willing to accept it as a means of payment.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

of course Bitcoin is valuable. not only Bitcoin is just online Criptocurrency but also it good investment. Bitcoin can remove our economy problem  and helping full our daily needs. Bitcoin market is very huge. it's Price going up and down increasing. it's lot of demand of online Market place. it use worldwide. Bitcoin is valuable. you can invest in.
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:44:24 PM

Bitcoin is very much valuable. Bitcoin's price is much higher than all coins and King Bitcoin of all coins
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:08:39 PM

if I think bitcoin is very valuable at all. because by having bitcoin We can realize something we dream of. like building a house and so forth .

The bitcoin is valuable because it has many opportunities that gives people especially things they want and need and with that as the years goes by the bitcoin will become more useful and very needy in the future.

For me bitcoin is valuable because we can earn a lot of profit and aside from that bitcoin is an easy way transactions, in my country you can use bitcoin to pay load or to pay some bills and it's a good way because I don't need to go out just to pay bills. All I need is to pay with my bitcoin wallet.
Bitcoin is very valuable simply because it will open more opportunities and we can earn income by using it. Bitcoin will really help us to become rich in the future so that it is very valuable. Bitcoin is like gold that has a high value and many people want to have that so I can tell bitcoin is valuable and precious.
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

Of course, bitcoin is valuable and its price will continue to grow, because so far too few people know about it, but it will change. I believe that we are still at the very beginning of the road.
Diablomania

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

Why not? because of the price is down at the moment it does not mean that bitcoins are useless at the moment, it all depends on the way that you use it and how you want to keep them for a near future, it all depends on a lot of stuff

mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

Okay let's talk about Value first. Let's say you have a lot of coin in a certain game. Your friends and their friends all are playing that game regularly for 2 weeks. If you still have that much coin, it has some value for you. Some of your friend might give you money for some coin. Bitcoin is like that actually. If you have it and you can sell it for money then it is valuable.
sagittarius1

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

The bitcoin organize is currently getting more grounded with numerous tasks utilizing bitcoin as a help support for building ventures that utilization blockchain innovation so an ever increasing number of individuals perceive bitcoin.
rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

Bitcoin is already valuable,has changed lives of many.A forum made up of so many learned persons exists just because Bitcoin is valuable
Yokoyoki

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?

Bitcoin is valuable because it has value and can provide real benefits, bitcoin is very good to be used as a source of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: