Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins valuable?  (Read 1757 times)
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

Of course, bitcoin is valuable and its price will continue to grow, because so far too few people know about it, but it will change. I believe that we are still at the very beginning of the road.
If I am gonna be asked if bitcoin is still available, yes it is. Bitcoin is the most valuable coin, even though the price is more than $6000, it will still considered as a great coin that could make our life different.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

yes bitcoins are valuable and will be more in a few years and will have more people that will start using it.

I think they would think that bitcoin is valuable and they think it would benefit greatly if they use bitcoin, but if they do not like bitcoin, I think they would never think that would get a profit from bitcoin
there are many people who talk bitcoin like that, and I think that believe in bitcoin depends on themselves
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:48:02 PM

Yes bitcoin nowadays is so valuable specifically to the crypto lovers and investors. As you can see the market price changes and going high as the demand for crypto goes high along the way. This is what we could value where many members are already getting more and more people involve on it.

I think It is a fact that we must accept because it is a subjective and personal choice
The value of bitcoin can only be seen by people who invest in it and believe it. Sometimes nobody will understand it and it is a common thing because we humans doubt things we do not know or we hate.
This has been a problem before, will not stop until today and become the discussion in the future.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

Of course, bitcoin is valuable and its price will continue to grow, because so far too few people know about it, but it will change. I believe that we are still at the very beginning of the road.
there's no doubt that bitcoin is very valuable and its a life changing currency it change my life.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

Value is not the bitcoin itself, but the technology behind it, if we take its value in a monetary asset, it has already shown that its value can give competition and even lead them
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:30:26 PM

there's no doubt that bitcoin is very valuable and its a life changing currency it change my life.
Well many people changes their lives because of bitcoin. They are very thankful about bitcoin existence by this many of us earned money by investing and doing trading of crypto. So I am one of them of being thankful and I can claims it is valubale and it has future awaits.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

Bitcoin is just like an asset, considering that it does not perform most functions that money perform.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

There’s no doubt that bitcoin is valuable; it is still valuable even though the price is dropping. As of now, bitcoin is still the most popular and higher coin in cryptoworld.

rajapatr1

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

I think that bitcoin will be much more valuable in a few years from now, it all depends on the way that they work and the way that people adopt this new technology, of course that it will take time, but i am more than sure in that it will be a huge success
Hammer45head

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

I believe they are, but very few people understand their real value these days. Understanding these things always takes time....
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:15:08 PM

Bitcoin is sure valuable no matter the challenge or present dip, it is  for a while, soon BTC price will pump and we are sure to be able to take profit, just like Gold ,dip season always take place, that does not mean no one will invest in it, the future is for the holders.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:39:37 PM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?
Gold, silver and money are physical whilst Bitcoin is virtual. That's probably why people find it very difficult to accept the fact that bitcoin has value. But that does not really matter to me because my focus is on the usefulness of this blockchain technology. 
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

I think that yes, they are definitely valuable. people are ready to pay so much for getting btc. a lot of companies have approved it already. I am sure that it will become more valuable soon. I hope this will happen at the end of 2018
helen28

Activity: 453

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:44:43 PM

I think that yes, they are definitely valuable. people are ready to pay so much for getting btc. a lot of companies have approved it already. I am sure that it will become more valuable soon. I hope this will happen at the end of 2018
Bitcoin is just like gold, it is much valuable as we are thinking and we are grateful to have this kind of opportunity nowadays as it creates more income for all of us, we cannot see it but we can feel its existence.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

The bitcoin is valuable because it has many ways of fetching money for people  the bitcoin will become more useful and very needy in the future. bitcoin is valuable; it is still be more valuable  whether the price goes down or not. there is no other coin to compare to it.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

Well, you only say bad about something if you are very naive and not willing to learn more about the things we claim to be bad. I do not blame people who talk bad about bitcoin because they just cant comprehend why virtual numbers have been given value to the extent that it is an investment avenue and digital asset for crypto enthusiast. When they begin to learn about the potentials of the coin, they will talk better about the coin.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 767

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

The bitcoin is valuable because it has many ways of fetching money for people  the bitcoin will become more useful and very needy in the future. bitcoin is valuable; it is still be more valuable  whether the price goes down or not. there is no other coin to compare to it.

In the beginning stage of Bitcoin there will be no support for cryptocurrencies at the time the Bitcoin developed by it won't only a lot of support will come to be kind but nowadays cryptocurrencies has lot of support will definitely be in our future generation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

In the beginning stage of Bitcoin there will be no support for cryptocurrencies at the time the Bitcoin developed by it won't only a lot of support will come to be kind but nowadays cryptocurrencies has lot of support will definitely be in our future generation.
until now the bitcoin is still valuable, although sometimes the btc price is unstable, but the bitcoin can make money for people who want to try and support with the existence of bitcoin at this time. indeed the first bitcoin still looked down, but now many are looking for it
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

Obviously bitcoin is valuable assets in online marketing, gambling. More and more people are more likely to adjust themselves in bitcoin chain. I think bitcoin will be a medium of trading.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

Yes right to you sir. Now a days people choose bitcoin as a permanent job. They spend maximum time with bitcoin trading,mining, gambling. They compared bitcoin as their valuable assets.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: