Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins valuable?  (Read 1757 times)
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:06:48 AM

really this is your question? bitcoin value is very big now the value of bitcoin is 6000 usd so how you think bitcoin doesn't have value? however the price or value of bitcoin is very volatile that is the key why there is a lot of people saying bitcoin is a scam they dont know how it works, they only look at the bad side of the news.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:16:04 AM

certainly once a very valuable bitcon gan. because with bitcoin we can buy houses, cars and so forth because it is no different from the eyes' paper money. have the heart happy to have a bitcoin hearts also happy

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Acefarming

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:20:07 AM

Nowadays bitcoin are popular, many people talk about it and also many people from rags to riches because of bitcoin. So, I could consider or say that bitcoin has a value not just small, but big this is because bitcoin has a high value on markets and some people earn lot of money with this one. Also if we talk about bitcoin in currencies it is way higher than other currencies in the world. Therfore, Bitcoin is very valuable on this time.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

if I think bitcoin is very valuable at all. because by having bitcoin We can realize something we dream of. like building a house and so forth .

This is valuable to me as a start of my new investment.Someday all people will realize that something they dreamed of is happening right now by joining bitcoin.
simonova

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:31:42 AM

In terms of price growth, bitcoins has left both gold and cash much behind. If you see recent advancements, all things are going digital. Did anyone thought that there can be companies based on online activities like Facebook more profitable than companies dealing with physical items.

Since , there are people interested in crypto all over the world, I expect that the demand and value will only rise with time.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:48:29 AM

At present bitcoin is global currency at this time. Bitcoin price determination depends only on the user, although many countries are banning bitcoins but many other countries are receiving bitcoin.That 's why bitcoin will be going  valuable. Morever bitcoin price is going to be high in the future.  Smiley Wink
greengate01

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:49:13 AM

Honestly, I think bitcoins are valuable but it will be valuable in the future . Bitcoins are not valuable now, for real

For me Bitcoin is always valuable because we know that Bitcoin is the king of all coin.It just so happen that the price value of bitcoin for now is low but i believe it wii rise soon.Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency now.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:56:40 AM

Bitcoins are valuable in case if people accept it and treat it as a currency to trade. If people do not accept it then it will not be worth it.
kimharvey28

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:18:27 AM

Many actually think Bitcoin has no value at all. But when you ask them why, they couldn’t answer because they have never really thought it through. The answers to the question of what makes bitcoin valuable are some of the things that make every currency valuable and some that make bitcoin different from others.
Techfrog

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:27:24 AM

why they would not be valuable? we all know the way that bitcoin works and how they are being used at the moment, i dont understand why it would have zero value at the moment if it is being traded for a huge amount of money at the moment
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:31:53 AM

people who say such things are likely to experience two things.
first, they suffered huge losses due to bitcoin price movements.
second, they are people who control bitcoin prices by developing issues.
My suggestion we better see it without fear
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

Yes there is no doubt in the bitcoin value and in the past and the present the bitcoin demand shows that bitcoin is for the life time a good source of income and we can do a lot of the jobs for the bitcoin now the trend is changed people work at home with out any interview and stuff and the value of bitcoin is rising day by day.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:42:14 AM

For me, bitcoin is valuable because it can help to sustained our daily needs in our life. And also, it can be a big motivation for ourselves to work hard and never give up so that we can be able to reached our goals in life. Just avoid being greedy as this will result into nothing.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Bit_Gram

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

The value of Bitcoin is in its being a decentralized currency... If that is the future you believe in, and EVERYTHING that comes along with it (a lot of implications) then Bitcoin has insane value! But if you value government, mega corporations, and the system as it stands today, then no I guess it has no value besides that of gold or any other crap trillion dollar market Wink
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

in my opinion bitcoin valuable because it can make money from the internet with ease and make it easier to earn income that is not sesua we want so and so thank you good day
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

if I think bitcoin is very valuable at all. because by having bitcoin We can realize something we dream of. like building a house and so forth .

I also think that and we can see that bitcoin now was too valuable and more success than before, why they gonna keep telling that bitcoin was just a non sense?  There are too many stole right now about bitcoin in the world and it could multiply and multiply soon.  I don't care on they don't believe at bitcoin but soon they didn't have choice to use bitcoin.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:26:06 AM

I also think that and we can see that bitcoin now was too valuable and more success than before, why they gonna keep telling that bitcoin was just a non sense?  There are too many stole right now about bitcoin in the world and it could multiply and multiply soon.  I don't care on they don't believe at bitcoin but soon they didn't have choice to use bitcoin.

A lot of people already are taking advantage of bitcoin as a crypto currency, as their mode of payments, and ofcourse as investments. And mostly are successful and were able to build their dreams so I would say that bitcoin is really valuable.
The Generics

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:34:10 AM

Well as what i've heard and saw from a social media sites and online, bitcoins are valuable because of its  benefits to people who uses it. Most people uses bitcoins for business and financial solution. And it is possible that in the near future, bitcoins will be a great source of income because of the fast growth of it.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:40:50 AM

Bitcoin is very valuable to date because Bitcoin has a very good price for you to sell or you invest in the future.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:10:48 AM

bitcoins are valuable because of its  benefits to people who uses it. There are too many stole right now about bitcoin in the world and it could multiply and multiply soon. Bitcoin is always valuable because we know that Bitcoin is the king of all coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: