Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins valuable?  (Read 1757 times)
olk30

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

Биткoин caмый пoпyляpный и нaдeжный. Пpo нeгo бoльшe вceгo paзгoвopoв, нoвocтeй.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

As me thought...!
I am agree but not fully agree. Yep If you want to make money from bitcoin and want to hold it. You must have to trust it. But i think it is not possible to be zero BTC price. There are worknig many grate interlegent team in the background of bitcoin. So don't think to be sad that it's price will be zero...!
Be positive  Smiley
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

If bitcoins are not valid then they will not exist until today and they will not be accepted by a state or government for their transactions and thus let us know that bitcon is always valid for us.
bad_apple

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

Honestly, I think bitcoins are valuable but it will be valuable in the future . Bitcoins are not valuable now, for real

What reason why you did say that Bitcoin as of now is not valuable? Is it because of its value?? Don't measure it based on that aspect especially if its volatile because one day you'll realize that not only Bitcoin is applicable to the subject matter, but to every day that we encounter in our life.
mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

certainly once a very valuable bitcon gan. because with bitcoin we can buy houses, cars and so forth because it is no different from the eyes' paper money. have the heart happy to have a bitcoin hearts also happy
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

Of course bitcoin is valueable. If it is not, then there won't be any people who want to buy and invest in bitcoin. And i bet you won't want to waste your precious time bothering something worthless right?
And as for money, gold, silver and such, they're valueable as well, but what differ them from bitcoin is the trust people have on them. They've been known longer, and they're common, unlike bitcoin. So many people believe them and don't really has negative thinking about them. Unlike bitcoin, which is kinda uncommon and uncertain that cause people to doubt bitcoin's value.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
mr-sk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

Of course, they have a huge amount of money worth of value on the market, aside from that, a lot of people loves bitcoin and they are trading it on a daily basis, so i do not understand why it should not have any value at all, please explain it better

Telegram
Idowuogbo

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

As for me if there is other words to qualify or use in place of valuable,  I will use it for bitcoin bcos to me bitcoin is d most valuable investment I can think of now, reason been that, something that worth nothing and it eventually rise to $1000, to $2000 to extent that in reaches $20000 and now it still worth $6000 plus.  That thing is valuable. Some people country currency worth more than dollar before and now dollar is far worth more than them and bitcoin that came last is now worth more than dollar.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:29:31 PM

For me, yes bitcoin is valuable because it is the first successful cryptocurrency all over the globe and there is some establishment that is now accepting bitcoin as payment. The other factor why bitcoin is valuable because its capability is superb that can anonymously transact your money with less fee. Also, this kind of technology is the future of money, so it's precious if bitcoin or another cryptocurrency legality increase.  Smiley
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

For now, bitcoin is less valuable due to its still low price. But, I hope that bitcoin prices will soar up again, so bitcoin also goes down again. But I would not be hoping to get bitcoin because it is my source of income.I also hope that in July this bitcoin price will rise again and nothing will happen to make the price dropping again later.
Still is the too much valuable currency as compare to other crypto currencies, although in current time its price is trading low, but still people have too much trust on bitcoin and i hope that very soon bitcoin price will increase too much and will be hopefully trading above 20000$ very soon. Because still bitcoin has too much potential.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:24:30 PM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?

I think bitcoin is valuable because bitcoin offers an efficient means of transferring money over the internet and is controlled by a decentralized network and
 also bitcoin will become more useful and very needy in the future.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

Indeed bitcoin has no real physical form, but bitcoin can be used for transactions. In addition bitcoin also has a price that can be sold and exchanged with the currency of a country. This shows that bitcoin is very valuable, because bitcoin is a recognized cryptocurrency and is believed to be able to provide benefits
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

Good Points
I almost forget that governments control most of the Solid minerals/Gold.

Well, Bitcoin has lots of real values.
The most important of them all are the immutability, Decentralization, Censorship resistance and Transparency.
They are REAL values
imrul5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

It is true that bitcoin has no real existence but it has something more than the real value. We are living in a digital world.  Everything is going to be digital.  Look at smartphone, Google glass all have become the example of digital era. And BTC is the biggest example of exchange medium. I believe BTC is here and will be in eternal future.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

If up till now, people still ask whether bitcoin is valuable, then I don't know what to think of such people. I see them as such individuals who no matter what, are just skeptical about everything.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?
The problem with the Internet is we are free to say whatever we want & wheever we want and as far as crypto goes people will say dimeaning things for personal gain and like it or not this bluff as worked on several occusions.

Am sure those who pass such remarks are desperate to get themselves some cheap coins; )
iiikkkxj

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

For me bitcoin is valuable because coz it was something really news in investment world.

Gold, silvrer and other precious metals, various securities, shares, real estate - these were the most common types of investments
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

Absolutely.Bitcoin is really valuable the reason why many people are investing to it in order for them to able to earn big profit.It is an investment that worth dying for because of its huge value people are gets crazy to it.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

To me bitcoin is very valuable. Bitcoin is like our investment asset. Because bitcoin has attracted a lot of enthusiasm everyone from different countries to invest in bitcoin. So of course bitcoin is very valuable. Coupled with the value of bitcoin is quite expensive this certainly makes the bitcoin increasingly ogled by everyone.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

The value of bitcoin actually depends on the holder, actually how i see my bitcoin determines it stands. If i really cherish it i will protect it, not dump and also look at the negative perception people have against it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: