Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:34:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins valuable?  (Read 1757 times)
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?
Yes it's valuable can do everything in transfering money so its better than fiat money so we're so blessed that bitcoin created for fastest and easy transaction. There's a part that you earn a lot of money in bitcoin in joining campaigns i'm so grate that bitcoin has creat to have an easy life.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:02:57 AM

Yes it really is.With all the other coins in the market,BTC is the most valuable crpto considering that without its existence,altcoins won't be present in the market also.This is one of the reason why a number of people are interested in joining cryptocurrency especially investment in bitcoin.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:14:33 AM

Yes Bitcoin is valuable even it's price now is low it is still valuable compared to other coins and i believe that it is the most valuable coins in the future and it's worth investing with Bitcoin.
Though bitcoin has low price in the market, it stays much expensive than other coin and make more profit when it really increase. I can say that bitcoin is very valuable asset because of its potential of growing. Everyone are seeking and getting involve on crypto, learning the used of bitcoin worldwide which is the reason why price falls because even increase in demand, the supply become stable that cannot bring market price to increase.

Globalrobin00

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:23:11 AM

Are you from US, and have a verified Coinbase account or Gdax account ? Then what are you waiting for when you can be earning up to 0.5 BTC weekly, with your empty verified Coinbase wallet or Gdax account ..
The major criteria on how to make these bitcoins from Coinbase or Gdax goes thus;
The Coinbase or Gdax account must be a verified with identity.
The Coinbase or Gdax account must have successful transaction in it’s history.
The Coinbase or Gdax account must be US based. i.e it must be regulated in USA by USD.
The Coinbase or Gdax account holder must be someone with self discipline and integrity.
For more information on how to make these bitcoins on Coinbase provided that you meet up
with the criteria, contact +1-423-445-2281
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:33:47 AM

For me yes it valuable. Even there are people still dont believe about the bitcoin and think that bitcoin is a scam still majority using bitcoin in such different ways. As long as there are people using and believing the use of bitcoin and still nelieve that bitcoin can gives them big profit in the future bitcoin has valuable.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:48:01 AM

Bitcoin gets more value each time that goes by since its inception. In the early times when Bitcoin was first created, some holders used it for candies and pizza because it lack value at that time. Now, Bitcoin is in high demand and due to its limited supply, a value is created for it.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:49:40 AM

Bitcoin is very valuable, as you can see that bitcoin users are increasing everyday and wanting to have bitcoin even if bitcoin market value today is falling because they believe that bitcoin can give them good profit or becoming rich.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:50:34 AM

Yes Bitcoin is valuable even it's price now is low it is still valuable compared to other coins and i believe that it is the most valuable coins in the future and it's worth investing with Bitcoin.
Though bitcoin has low price in the market, it stays much expensive than other coin and make more profit when it really increase. I can say that bitcoin is very valuable asset because of its potential of growing. Everyone are seeking and getting involve on crypto, learning the used of bitcoin worldwide which is the reason why price falls because even increase in demand, the supply become stable that cannot bring market price to increase.
Yes I agree on that bitcoin is still the leading coin in the market even if it is now experiencing a huge dump. I believe that the bitcoin is already has become mlre valuable than other coin because it is the most amazing than others. All coins is really depend on bitcoin and if bitcoin failed all coin has also a big possibility to be failed. That is why I believe bitcoin is a verry valuable coin than other because everything in crypto depends on it.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:02:44 AM

I believe it is valuables, just because market is changing from time to time this sometimes make us conclude that bitcoin does really have no value value at all, and so is our profit would be, but then let us not forget that many people are investing in bitcoin that is why we need to be sober and vigilant about it to ensure our profit,
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:29:55 AM

Bitcoin is valuable as the first cryptocurrency that brought blockchain to the world, with built-in scarcity. Like gold and silver, bitcoin is rare and expensive to mine. Also like the precious metals, bitcoin cannot be inflated by central banks.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:33:02 AM

I believe it is valuables, just because market is changing from time to time this sometimes make us conclude that bitcoin does really have no value value at all, and so is our profit would be, but then let us not forget that many people are investing in bitcoin that is why we need to be sober and vigilant about it to ensure our profit,
It is valuable indeed because people want them. Bitcoin is seen to have a very useful to people and that's make it important. Like any other thing, if it gives you benefit or it gives good impact to your life we consider it valuable or precious like jewel or gold.
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:00:07 AM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?
I think that bitcoin has no real value to the living area, all we see at the present time is virtual, you can see that bitcoin prices fluctuate continuously and uncontrollably and turn around. Motion in very large amplitude. Very few countries around the world recognize bitcoin and for legal circulation. This suggests that we should only speculate on bitcoin rather than investment.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:03:45 AM

I think that bitcoin has no real value to the living area, all we see at the present time is virtual, you can see that bitcoin prices fluctuate continuously and uncontrollably and turn around. Motion in very large amplitude. Very few countries around the world recognize bitcoin and for legal circulation. This suggests that we should only speculate on bitcoin rather than investment.
of course! bitcoin is the most valuable out of all cryptocurrency. imagine if the bitcoin is gone in this industry I am sure that this industry have a difficult situation if that happen because as of now I don't see any coins that can replace it. if we observed in the market, if the bitcoin dropping all other cryptocurrency. will dropping too. this is why important the bitcoin.

abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:46:46 AM

The concept of value itself must evolve
I think Bitcoin will be credited with making that development
And of course to its side blockchain technology
Which I see as one of the pillars of the futur

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:57:42 AM

of course! bitcoin is the most valuable out of all cryptocurrency. imagine if the bitcoin is gone in this industry I am sure that this industry have a difficult situation if that happen because as of now I don't see any coins that can replace it. if we observed in the market, if the bitcoin dropping all other cryptocurrency. will dropping too. this is why important the bitcoin.
Yes i agree on that. I believe that bitcoin is the most important coin in the crypto market. If we are going to put basis on the market we will we that the bitcoin is the most amazing coin, because every soon spends on its price if the bitcoin will fall all altcoin will also fall and this is really the status that we are now experiencing on this huge dip.

xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:00:30 AM

Yes, it is valuable as they can see that bitcoin is a crypto currency whereas people want to earn on it, we believe that the value of bitcoin is become greater in the future or the nest coming year for sure. Its value is changeable but i believe that this is only in a short period of time.
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:09:31 AM

depending also on a token on whether it is valuable or not if the valuable it must be very expensive and for certain people who get this.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:11:13 AM

I don't think people will buy Bitcoin if it doesn't have value at all. We can use Bitcoin as a form of payment and also an investment, people accumulating Bitcoin for long term because they know that the value will increase dramatically.

Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:06:02 AM

Of course, since it is in the top crypto in the coin cap market. And since we can transact online and digitally using Bitcoin as mode of payment means it has value and it is a money, a digital money that is why it is valuable.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:13:42 AM

Bitcoin has opened great opportunities and has helped peopIe from all walks of lives. It lowers down unemployment rate because it's very appealing, you can do the task at your own comfort. Despite volatility, it can generate huge profit even at shorter period of time. It's volatile by nature, but we should have acceptance and be strategic. We must be committed to learn, study market movement, and learn from every experience. I don't think it has stayed longer if it's not valuable. It's a matter of being patient, hopeful, and staying faithful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: