Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:21:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins valuable?  (Read 1757 times)
rye18

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

I really  believe ta bitcoin is also valuable because aside from being use an investment it can be used as payment in some transacion and this is common to some developed countries like japan.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?
Bitcoin is seen as valuable due to it being decentralized.In my opinion,since it is non-taxed in some countries and away from the government,the demand for bitcoin increases thus increasing the value of bitcoin.Compared to physical money,it is easier to invest with bitcoin.However the downside of bitcoin is there have been numerous scams with regards to bitcoin.
irinna

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

At present time, bitcoin still has a huge value, no matter how other people discourage some of crypto investors. It seems that bitcoin will gonna be known and will gain some popularity in the near future.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is very valuable. If I rate bitcoin not worth it then of course I am not in this forum. This bitcoin is very precious. The presence of this bitcoin as a pioneer and forerunner to the presence of other crypto currency which is certainly more sophisticated and great. In the absence of bitcoin then I'm sure that other crypto currencies are not necessarily present in our midst. Furthermore, bitcoin will not reach zero if the bitcoin development team is still innovating bitcoins. We should believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is brought on by a great blockchain technology in facilitating our work. Bitcoin is carried by a reliable network. I am sure if bitcoin more and more releases innovation then public confidence to bitcoin will increase.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

In the past and recently, there are some who say bad about bitcoin, that bitcoin has no real value, there is no guarantee of value and assumes that the price will be zero. But everyone should know that the property other things like gold, silver or even money in your pocket are valued by the trust of the people with the central bank. Some countries do not manage the currency like venezuela or zimbabwe paper money fell dramatically. To me, the value of bitcoin is trust in algorithms and trust for network consensus. This belief is very certain because the network of bitcoin is extremely reliable. What is your thought like?
It is known for everybody that bitcoin would be as long value but as long people would be engraved to buy and sell it, so probably and it seems logical that bitcoin price would be increasing in next few years slightly up.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
sri11

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

yes, bitcoin will remain valuable until whenever, bitcoin is a future money that has good prospects for future investment

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
newbie243

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

In the history of bitcoin, it shows how bitcoin is really valuable, bitcoin will become more valuable in the near future.
mob01

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

As long as there are still people who keep investing and buying bitcoins. Bitcoin will still be valuable especially in the future.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

Bitcoins are certainly valuable. the concept and idea of the bitcoin is almost a decade now and the concept has rapidly grown over time bringing a huge and large following to the new concept. The bitcoin will be changing the concept of centralising the way operations are now carried out especially financially.

shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

Since it's inception Bitcoin has reached to the price where we stand today. way back 2 or 3 years people had same doubt & posted negative comments. They failed. As we know the BLOCKCHAIN is a creation where the world taking to another standards. This peer to peer system has been questioned but with the regulations & security options it has become most popular among individual & institutional investors. Though it has a down fall for temporary, there is a uptrend & holders for long term will be rewarded as happened in the past. Panic sellers will always be losers. Who bought at higher high, has a huge loss & disbelief the path of BTC. Since it's higher fluctuation people just has some thoughts without fundamental facts; Hope for good. Holders always wins.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

It is more valuable right now. See how its price increases in the past years. I wish  I bought bitcoin 4 years ago that's only 0.10$ per 1 BTC. Bitcoin is valuable to all of us crypto users without bitcoin what will happen to our world. It would have started a world war again. Just my prediction.

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

It is more valuable right now. See how its price increases in the past years. I wish  I bought bitcoin 4 years ago that's only 0.10$ per 1 BTC. Bitcoin is valuable to all of us crypto users without bitcoin what will happen to our world. It would have started a world war again. Just my prediction.
Even bitcoin suffer now from being bar down ang keep on continue getting at low price it is undeniable that  bitcon has still the value that was being the reason why there's a lot of people getting more engaged in the world of crypto market.  So all I can say is even if crypto market experience a huge downfall bitcoin is still in the rack hi

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
josephyer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

In a few years, the value of BTC will definitely be higher and higher, but the current price of BTC is in the adjustment stage, so the price should not increase too much in the short term.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

of course. If it does not have value, it can be used by many corporations. The problem is that it is too new for governments and they dont wanna accept it. But believing me, they cant refuse it anymore.  

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:06:06 PM

Yes It is much valuable right now. As you see the price are thoroughly soaring up compared on the day it was introduced. It is also getting popular due to its mass issue. In terms as an asset.. bitcoin delivers a good profit for those who are patiently wait all throughout a year based on historical background back from 2009 until present.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

of course for us bitcoin is also beneficial for how to get more profit, seeing bitcoin price developments always climb higher every day, so for us bitcoin one of them is a profitable investment.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

yes if you invest bitcoin wisely and good way you will gain more so bitcoin will be valuable everytime you invest it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
braabaffo

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

Yes, Bitcoins are valuable because they are more like commodities and commodities tend to become more valuable with time. Yes, their value may drop at certain times but in general, their value increases so Bitcoins are VALUABLE.
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

Bitcoin is heavily undervalued. We all need to wait and see what happens when more funds pump into the Crypto market. People selling bitcoin low will eat their ass.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
blue_dragon

Activity: 251