Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13844 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:44:56 PM

RuffChain has a meeting with Xmax. have you heard of this? I'm really curious what will happen and what they are planning.
what do you think, what kind of partnership could arise from it?

Yeah, I have seen this information in one of their tweet and also at their reddit channel. Now waiting for information after meeting.

I have heard the great news. The meetup between RUFFchain and XMax can bring some advantages for both projects. I think they compliment each another. I hope a partnership or collaboration will announced after the meeting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

I just found one update on their twitter that ruff is listed on one more exchange. Ruff is available on FCoin for trading. This really good thing if any coin is listing on multiple exchanges.
I don't know about FCoin but if any coin s listing on multiple exchanges so it will generate more trading and this things can increase price and demand of coin.

i recently also started hearing about Fcoin recently. i think it is a new exchange that is getting centre stage among most projects. been hearing of established projects getting listed there.

Fcoin ? This is the  first time I heard about this exchange. I will check the details, hope it's good one with lot of users.

If you check deposited fund by trader on their platform you will see huge amount.Almost $307,833,188 USD (37,589 BTC) available on their platform. Check below link.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/fcoin/
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

I just found one update on their twitter that ruff is listed on one more exchange. Ruff is available on FCoin for trading. This really good thing if any coin is listing on multiple exchanges.
I don't know about FCoin but if any coin s listing on multiple exchanges so it will generate more trading and this things can increase price and demand of coin.

i recently also started hearing about Fcoin recently. i think it is a new exchange that is getting centre stage among most projects. been hearing of established projects getting listed there.

Fcoin ? This is the  first time I heard about this exchange. I will check the details, hope it's good one with lot of users.

If you check deposited fund by trader on their platform you will see huge amount.Almost $307,833,188 USD (37,589 BTC) available on their platform. Check below link.

That's great, ruffchain token will be exposed to a good trading volume, I hope more to see more listing soon.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:41:55 PM

Nice this news will surely boost up Ruff in the market, i tried to look for reviews about fcoin and i only found positive ones it is nice to see Ruff on this exchange.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

wow, nice. i tought it is a small exchange because i haven't heard about it.
but I was wrong. I'll look at the Exchange once, I wanted to buy some more Ruff Tokens anyway
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

but I was wrong. I'll look at the Exchange once, I wanted to buy some more Ruff Tokens anyway

Wow really $300m in total value on that exchange? Never heard of it myself either.  Great to see the team expanding into more and more exchanges though.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Wow really $300m in total value on that exchange? Never heard of it myself either.  Great to see the team expanding into more and more exchanges though.

It’s a pretty solid mid tier exchange the problem is people only ever hear of the big top exchanges and get excited by those but fact is a lot of the mid level exchanges themselves have some really serious volume these days
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:40:03 AM

I was surprised to see their volume on CMC; I mean I have never heard of them before. Apparently they have stopped accepting new coins and going for another exchange which I am not sure why.

thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

I should support this project because I see a good potential on it. Goodluck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential! I am confident that the company has a great future and great prospects
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

I was surprised to see their volume on CMC; I mean I have never heard of them before. Apparently they have stopped accepting new coins and going for another exchange which I am not sure why.

OMG, Fcoin really do have lot of volume, interesting. So this is a good exchange listing for Ruff tokens.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

OMG, Fcoin really do have lot of volume, interesting. So this is a good exchange listing for Ruff tokens.

This seems to be a very big unpopular exchange or just that i an just hearing about it but either way they are really doing good from the look of things.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:37:33 AM

Guys do you know that Ruff is listing on Fcoin? check out that tweet here: https://twitter.com/Ruff_Chain/status/1022649249979219968, has anyone used Fcoin to trade? is there a reason why they chose to list on Fcoin? i saw something with "scan to trade".

I came across the news yesterday. It is a good one for the project and it will be nice to see the impact the listing will have on the general market performance of the coin.

I've never used FCoin personally, will be interested to hear opinions from people who have used it. Still, regardless, it's another exchange and will help daily volume.

Same here; they have pretty decent volume though if you check out this: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/fcoin/ it is pretty impressive and even altcoins have high volumes in there.

funny, am just hearing fCoin for the first time, am gonna check them out most especially since i want to increase my RUFF token.

I usually make trancsactions for not big amounts of money to test some new exchanges for me. I advise you to do the same in this case. Although, I doubt Ruff will make a deal with some not reliable exchanges.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

RuffChain has a meeting with Xmax. have you heard of this? I'm really curious what will happen and what they are planning.

Yeah, I have seen this information in one of their tweet and also at their reddit channel. Now waiting for information after meeting.

I have heard the great news. The meetup between RUFFchain and XMax can bring some advantages for both projects. I think they compliment each another. I hope a partnership or collaboration will announced after the meeting.

Yes, i'm excited about the meetup and hope to see something tangible come out of it, ruff is a pretty tough brand built on the IoT concept that may help with the implementation of the latest technology on to the XMax platform and XMax is a creative one, they both have a marketable product and can work towards achieving a certain goal
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

Nice this news will surely boost up Ruff in the market, i tried to look for reviews about fcoin and i only found positive ones it is nice to see Ruff on this exchange.

Let us just wait and see how it all plays out. Hopefully it will all be good for Ruff. Is there any plans yet for the project to be listed on any of the top centralized exchanges?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

Guys do you know that Ruff is listing on Fcoin? check out that tweet here: https://twitter.com/Ruff_Chain/status/1022649249979219968, has anyone used Fcoin to trade? is there a reason why they chose to list on Fcoin? i saw something with "scan to trade".

I came across the news yesterday. It is a good one for the project and it will be nice to see the impact the listing will have on the general market performance of the coin.

I've never used FCoin personally, will be interested to hear opinions from people who have used it. Still, regardless, it's another exchange and will help daily volume.

Same here; they have pretty decent volume though if you check out this: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/fcoin/ it is pretty impressive and even altcoins have high volumes in there.

funny, am just hearing fCoin for the first time, am gonna check them out most especially since i want to increase my RUFF token.

I usually make trancsactions for not big amounts of money to test some new exchanges for me. I advise you to do the same in this case. Although, I doubt Ruff will make a deal with some not reliable exchanges.

thanks, i actually never thought of that but like you said i don't think ruffchain we want to be listed on an unreliable exchange regardless i will still put that into consideration

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Let us just wait and see how it all plays out. Hopefully it will all be good for Ruff. Is there any plans yet for the project to be listed on any of the top centralized exchanges?

I think Ruff team don't want to pay huge exchange fee. Top 5 exchanges do charge a lot money. Better to use that money in developing platform.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

I think Ruff team don't want to pay huge exchange fee. Top 5 exchanges do charge a lot money. Better to use that money in developing platform.
Wow, Did anyone visited that link which is posted above? Yesterday was showing $307,833,188 USD (37,589 BTC) and that figure is changed to $348,748,335 USD (42,831 BTC).
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

Fcoin ? This is the  first time I heard about this exchange. I will check the details, hope it's good one with lot of users.

Perhaps you are right, I heard that listing on Binance costs about $ 5 million, I do not know how close this is to real value, but these funds are better spent on development or marketing.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

Yes, i'm excited about the meetup and hope to see something tangible come out of it, ruff is a pretty tough brand built on the IoT concept that may help with the implementation of the latest technology on to the XMax platform and XMax is a creative one, they both have a marketable product and can work towards achieving a certain goal

Im hoping that a partnership comes form the meeting eventually. I think that blockchain projects are stronger together than trying to go alone and take on everyone with a similar idea.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

Amazing to see that Ruffchain is holding a meetup in Korea, i am pretty sure they will attract a lot of investors there and will wait for future updates about it.

You can see more details about the meetup here on there Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ruff_Chain/status/1023848511626829824.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: