Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:57:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Ruff Chain – Blockchain Unified IoT 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 13849 times)
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

same thing here I honestly don't know why the market is still not recovering it is expected that by Q2 of the ear the market should be showing sign of recovery but nothing seems to be happening.

In my opinion, we are currently the plaything of whales. They manipulate the prices as they please and now push them down again to shop well. In autumn, they will be greedy again and will drive up the prices, so that under the Christmas tree is a thick mountain of BTC

As long as you don't try and day trade all your tokens and BTC etc, you should be fine with just holding and waiting.  I think alot of people are expecting something good to come from xmas for the markets.

Yep I’m the long run I think people who hold tokens is much better off than those who try to day trade, as eventually almost all day traders make a mistake and up taking losses due to a variety of reasons
It depends on what kind of token you keep. We must always be on the wave of events, even the most unnecessary asset can sooner or later pumped. Similarly, you can not badly earn a day's trading, but this requires some skills.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

same thing here I honestly don't know why the market is still not recovering it is expected that by Q2 of the ear the market should be showing sign of recovery but nothing seems to be happening.

In my opinion, we are currently the plaything of whales. They manipulate the prices as they please and now push them down again to shop well. In autumn, they will be greedy again and will drive up the prices, so that under the Christmas tree is a thick mountain of BTC

As long as you don't try and day trade all your tokens and BTC etc, you should be fine with just holding and waiting.  I think alot of people are expecting something good to come from xmas for the markets.
I agree it is because last year's boost around that time, people also think it will happen this year, it will surely benefit everyone if the market pumps again in December.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

Man, I hope you're right Wink No matter how long it will take I personally will wait till my tokens make really big numbers before I decide to trade them.

yeah, because there is zero gain in selling now at least when the market starts rising one can make a decent fortune from his crypto. I hope it happens by December

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

Red days again on CMC and RuffChain with -15%
seems to be a good entry point again.how do you see it? Do you buy, do you hodl or sell?

and what do you think of Gate.io? Consider buying some tokens as well

Yeah not nice to see your holdings down but I guess that's crypto, it's up and down more than a yoyo. Good time to buy more and hodl though

If you've been in crypto long enough you'll get used to the up and down trend of the market and as the saying buy at the dip and sell when it's moon.

Yea. The red and green colors are what we have come to be used to in our daily crypto cycle. We prefer the green colors though but the red just don't know when it call it a quit so we just have to accept it for what it is.

The red just represents attention for you to go shopping whilst it's on a sale haha
At the end of the day, most miss the perfect entry point and the perfect sale point, you just have to believe at the time of purchasing that the value will increase and have a strategy fro short term/long term. I have some RUFF and would like to add to it here and there and I'll see where it's at in a year or so

Look at ETH price as well ..close to 400 now, almost everything is red now. I hope this fall will stop soon. I am not going to sell anything. I have selected good tokens and will hold it for long term. But will checking the progress of the project.

There is a lot of talk going and has been going on. ETH wasn't able to recover properly as expected for now as many whales run the show. Anyways I have high hopes that things would green in the realm of the upcoming days.

Well, we all have high hopes that we'll some day see the market become fully green, the top dogs like bitcoin and ethereum pull other alt coins with them when they fall and sometimes the novice misinterpret this and blame the alt coin that they invested which is pretty pathetic, its crucial that we understand how the industry works for the overall productivity of the industry, ruff is so far doing good 

Looks like that have decent support for RUFF I mean if you compare many other tokens both the prices and the volume is impacted by the drop of either ETH or BTC. I like that the volume is quite healthy.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

As long as you don't try and day trade all your tokens and BTC etc, you should be fine with just holding and waiting.  I think alot of people are expecting something good to come from xmas for the markets.

Yes, I am holding my Tokens and ETH as well. Current market not looking good but I hope it will recover soon.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

Times like this all you have to do is just ignore the market and fix your strength and emotions into something else till the market gets back else you might just hurt your self and never get healed.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

Yep I’m the long run I think people who hold tokens is much better off than those who try to day trade, as eventually almost all day traders make a mistake and up taking losses due to a variety of reasons

I'm another for holding over day trading! Margins are so small day to day, you have to be very clever with your trades that's for sure. I try to back projects I only believe in and understand it may take a while for everything to be delivered and the value of the tokens to rise. This is how I feel about Ruff
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:20:13 PM

I'm another for holding over day trading! Margins are so small day to day, you have to be very clever with your trades that's for sure. I try to back projects I only believe in and understand it may take a while for everything to be delivered and the value of the tokens to rise. This is how I feel about Ruff

I'm not a fan of day trading got burnt, I prefer holding for long term I believe you stand to gain more.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

It is extremely frustrating, more regulation needs to be brought in to stop this market manipulation, because if the whales continue getting greedier and greedier the market could eventually crash into nothing.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

seems to be a good entry point again.how do you see it? Do you buy, do you hodl or sell?

Yeah not nice to see your holdings down but I guess that's crypto, it's up and down more than a yoyo. Good time to buy more and hodl though

If you've been in crypto long enough you'll get used to the up and down trend of the market and as the saying buy at the dip and sell when it's moon.

Yea. The red and green colors are what we have come to be used to in our daily crypto cycle. We prefer the green colors though but the red just don't know when it call it a quit so we just have to accept it for what it is.

The red just represents attention for you to go shopping whilst it's on a sale haha
At the end of the day, most miss the perfect entry point and the perfect sale point, you just have to believe at the time of purchasing that the value will increase and have a strategy fro short term/long term. I have some RUFF and would like to add to it here and there and I'll see where it's at in a year or so

Look at ETH price as well ..close to 400 now, almost everything is red now. I hope this fall will stop soon. I am not going to sell anything. I have selected good tokens and will hold it for long term. But will checking the progress of the project.

There is a lot of talk going and has been going on. ETH wasn't able to recover properly as expected for now as many whales run the show. Anyways I have high hopes that things would green in the realm of the upcoming days.

Well, we all have high hopes that we'll some day see the market become fully green, the top dogs like bitcoin and ethereum pull other alt coins with them when they fall and sometimes the novice misinterpret this and blame the alt coin that they invested which is pretty pathetic, its crucial that we understand how the industry works for the overall productivity of the industry, ruff is so far doing good 

Looks like that have decent support for RUFF I mean if you compare many other tokens both the prices and the volume is impacted by the drop of either ETH or BTC. I like that the volume is quite healthy.

Yea, when you look at the charts of ruff, you will get to see that's not bad, its not free falling, neither is it shooting up but growing steadily in a health fashion, which is a good thing and i believe it has to be due to the fact that the team is up and doing, i mean, checkout there twitter page, reddit channel, etc, they are always giving the community something to talk about
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

It is extremely frustrating, more regulation needs to be brought in to stop this market manipulation, because if the whales continue getting greedier and greedier the market could eventually crash into nothing.

Yeah, sadly I don't think we're going to see any changes till more regulation is brought in as well, I know alot of people don't want it, but I honestly think it would be for the best.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

Yeah, sadly I don't think we're going to see any changes till more regulation is brought in as well, I know alot of people don't want it, but I honestly think it would be for the best.

Regulations will come slowly but surely I guess they will help the industry become more reliable but then again it’s really going to depend the trick is for the regulations to protect everyone but not hold back innovation and the decentralized anonymous nature of crypto to an extent
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

A lucrative investment, to say the least: I've been following Ruff for quite some time, watching it grow & evolve was incredible for me Cheesy I think that if everything goes on the road map, the guys are waiting for success.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

Depends on the whales as you say as I also believe that there are some at work trading all the small ups and downs and little guys lose strength and sell cheap to them.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

Totally forgot about this project for a while.  Great to see that Roy is still on his mission to get the project name out every-which way he can, don't think i've seen a more active CEO than him.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:15:32 AM

Totally forgot about this project for a while.  Great to see that Roy is still on his mission to get the project name out every-which way he can, don't think i've seen a more active CEO than him.

He certainly doesn't rest on his laurels. Did you see his recent interview with crypto Love? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtCb1ZrgETI&feature=youtu.be
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

RUFF is a successful project. It has multiple large exchange platforms.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

Yep he’s done a few interviews the last few weeks and think they also had a big showing in Korea I’m  still waiting to hear more information on how well the entire ordeal in Korean went
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:11:58 PM

Depends on the whales as you say as I also believe that there are some at work trading all the small ups and downs and little guys lose strength and sell cheap to them.

I like these weak people, I owe them most of my portfolio :-) I've been able to buy some cheap tokens in the last few weeks and especially in the last few days, that's a lot of fun :-)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

Yep he’s done a few interviews the last few weeks and think they also had a big showing in Korea I’m  still waiting to hear more information on how well the entire ordeal in Korean went

I really like Crypto Love, his interviews are great. Roy was very active in some conferences and meetups in Korea the past weeks. I hope we will hear some good news about Ruff very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: