Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:53:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NO ONE SELLS BUT HODL?  (Read 1602 times)
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:11:09 AM

all depend of market interest against the coin that you hold. If high interest coins buy from but no one to sell at the market price will certainly go up, but just the same if we hold the coins no respons of market price will remain the same.
BarryCrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:12:57 AM

Due to the scarcity of supply in btc if all decide to HODL and lock their token in their wallets, assuming demand stays constant the price would go up. But even if demand stays the same it would slowly go up which BTC has been doing over the last years
Domain_THEME

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:13:07 AM

Since yesterday, I am convinced that in the next few months we should not even think about selling our coins. The market is only beginning to grow and now it will take a long time. I think at least about 4 months.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:24:15 AM

if people in the world is holding and nobody sells their coin or bitcoin I think the price of bitcoin and the coin will stable at that price because there aren't people that want to sell but they always want to buy and hold. it will very good for investor that already have some coin

Farrahyap27

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:31:11 AM

The crypto network works beneath the rule of free market activity. while people are advancing their cryptos, they increment supply. this could make a couple of type of awkwardness between the supply expense and call for charge the other way around. Such unevenness can affect the estimation of crypto without a doubt or contrarily. but at that point what's the reason for having a bitcoin in case you're not going to utilize it? Bitcoin was made to be utilized so by simply holding it then it will be futile. Storing will happen if that idea will be grasp. Bitcoin must circle to be full utilitarian or else it would simply be an accumulation. You should offer it not simply hold.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:36:15 AM

if it is happen,the market wil go to moon but it will never happen because this is market,when you buy coin and you see your profit you will sell coin to take profit because you afraid your coin will down again,this is market and we can't know what happen tomorrow so never everybody hodl and no one sells
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:39:05 AM

of course the price will rise, in a matter of time
HODL is the right decision for all of you who are stuck in a coin
patient and patient is the key to success,

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:47:41 AM

I have been monitoring so many post about HODL! HODL!! HODL!!! I am a victim of that but I have sat down and analyzed something. We should all know what will happen when we all decide to HODL. This will be one of the deadliest that will ever happen in cryptocurrencies. When we all decide to HODL I think the markets will go down and the green markets we want will never com. Also BTC will die when we all decide to HODL. I think we can at the same time SELL and BUY to keep our greatest cryptocurrency alive. I stand to be corrected and also we can add some to it as to what will happen. 

It's the opposite of what you say. If everyone really did hold their BTC rather than sell and the demand stayed the same, then naturally the price would go up as supply would be lower. Simple economics.
I was reading to see something like this answer. Pure demand and supply. If demand is more than the supply what will happen to price, price will heighten. If you normally look at trade volume on market and price, when all those available at a certain price is purchased. the higher price trade is available and when buyers have little alternative they go for the high price until it reaches the pick. when all that is available is purchased. Hodlers cant afford to continue hodling because of the attractive price buyers offers. Hodling also has a limit though.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:49:05 AM

all depend of market interest against the coin that you hold. If high interest coins buy from but no one to sell at the market price will certainly go up, but just the same if we hold the coins no respons of market price will remain the same.

The value of the coin will shoot up like anything as people who are holding will never sell unless they require money as the price is rising and those who want to buy will buy at higher cost too for their purpose or for the reason that they see the future in it.
satria2

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:57:13 AM

that mate is impossible to happen because the needs of people is very different to one another if they are holding it means that something might happen or bitcoin is dead by that time no one knows what will happen at that time because if no sell order had been place the their will be no supply and the demand will rose pretty up high making the price high.

Really, everyone has different needs every day because everyone has different thinking. It rarely happens.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:03:55 AM

Yes selling is important but don't sell to lose money so you don't regret but sell at when you will be motivated to by more when the market is red.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:10:55 AM

Don't worry because it will never happen that all of bitcoins investors will buy and hodl. It won't reach that all 100% supply of bitcoin or any alt coins will be on hodl because millions of people are not thinking on the same way. They will start selling their coins in these circumstances: when they need money, when they see profits, panic selling, etc. so in reality, no coins will be hodl 100% of supply.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:25:36 AM

I think it is depends on bitcoin holders if they sell their holdings during this market fall and their are people that sell their bitcoin this days for unknown reason, if people don't sell bitcoin during this dip maybe it will pump instantly.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:30:13 AM

Well the market will not circulate if we are only holding. Somebody needs to buy too. Buying can increase the value of the bitcoin or even the altcoins. We can sell but in the right price, we don't need to lower the bids so that the value of that coins will never get dump. If everybody will hold, I think market will go down because the volume is much lower than its usual volume. We need to circulate this to have a good value and a healthy market.

teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

This will never happen. There will always be hamsters that will buy on the wave of HYIP. There are still too few people in the market for crypto currency, so there will still be a lot of newcomers
Khanhdzai

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Bitcoin prices will rise drastically. A lot of people want to buy it but there are no sellers. Difference in supply and demand makes Bitcoin go to moon
Noduperewa

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

I think when everything HODL does not sell, bitcoin prices will be corrected according to the laws of the market. Bitcoin prices are created because of the demand and supply. Nothing can affect. When HODL wants to be tempted to sell when the price is high. Because profits are in sight. It's human. So although there is a HODL on the other hand there is always a sell. So cryptocurrency cycles will always exist and make the price will be created out of necessity.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

I think if many peoples hold their coin/token and demand in market increasing, price will be increasing. Price always determined by demand and supply and thats why many peoples always said to hold our token/coin if we want to make profits
Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

Great thoughts up there but i suggest we hodl  cryptocurrencies more than we sell because that is one of the cheapest and easiest way to increase its price. Currently so many people are selling and look at how the market keeps going down. I have a token called ESS and the rate at which this token is falling is very alarming but if people really knew the concept of holding unto their tokens for a while it would not get this bad. Cry
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:33:45 AM

OptiToken gonna moon hard on open in 2 weeks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: