Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:50:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN NO ONE SELLS BUT HODL?  (Read 1602 times)
adejoke444

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

prices will be forced to  shoot up as before will believe the crypto has a future and thats the reason people dont want to sell, it will cause high demand and high demand makes price rise.
allgetshigh

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

DODL for 1 year does not make any sense. If you are going to keep coins at least 5 years, then it some makes sense. The market is completely controlled by several people, so do not think that by investing 1000 USD you will become a millionaire...
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

All passwords in the market will always be green and will always have high market prices but we all know that it can never happen because there are traders who are always dumping btc. When the prices are high enough they will sell to make profits for themselves. It has always been stable by investors. However, the prices of tokens have increased over the years
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

The correct question is what happens when lots of people will HOLD than selling, i think the price of bitcoin will go up then if the holders will know it will be dump in just a few minutes. I think now its still balance in terms or holders and sellers but its better to hold to make a hefty profit
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

I have been monitoring so many post about HODL! HODL!! HODL!!! I am a victim of that but I have sat down and analyzed something. We should all know what will happen when we all decide to HODL. This will be one of the deadliest that will ever happen in cryptocurrencies. When we all decide to HODL I think the markets will go down and the green markets we want will never com. Also BTC will die when we all decide to HODL. I think we can at the same time SELL and BUY to keep our greatest cryptocurrency alive. I stand to be corrected and also we can add some to it as to what will happen.  

In a way you are right. People should not all hold their coins for Bitcoin to revolve it must be use by whatbto be and use to be for people know more about it if no one will sell. Smiley
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

It seems unlikely everyone will hold and not sell, but if that happens of course the market will go down because nobody is selling bitcoin. But I think there will always be people who sell and there will always be people who buy and always hold bitcoin, therefore we can see in the market where the movement is always there and there is always a price change and there is always selling and buying in the market.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

I think if many peoples hold their coin/token and demand in market increasing, price will be increasing. Price always determined by demand and supply and thats why many peoples always said to hold our token/coin if we want to make profits
That's thing which oubviously happened if many people apply hodl principles. Usually it happens only in a community that can be so cohesive. Holding does not guarantee the price of coin to rise. in fact, if people just hold back then prices will not go up, prices will go up when people buy it and need it.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

I have been monitoring so many post about HODL! HODL!! HODL!!! I am a victim of that but I have sat down and analyzed something. We should all know what will happen when we all decide to HODL. This will be one of the deadliest that will ever happen in cryptocurrencies. When we all decide to HODL I think the markets will go down and the green markets we want will never com. Also BTC will die when we all decide to HODL. I think we can at the same time SELL and BUY to keep our greatest cryptocurrency alive. I stand to be corrected and also we can add some to it as to what will happen.  
That is thing which oubviously happened if numerous individuals apply hodl standards. Normally it happens just in a network that can be so strong. Holding does not ensure the cost of coin to rise. truth be told, if individuals simply keep down then costs won't go up, costs will go up when individuals get it and need it.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

that is perfectly right, to keep the train moving is by selling and buy as well so that the market can be on green, with us sell the market can never grows as you said so your ideas are perfectly the right one.
millions of people have been complaining about market and it's stabilities.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

If ever everybody holds their coin, this will have a positive effect to the price. How? If everyone holds their coin, price will go up. No seller but only a buyer, the price will rise.  This seems impossible because we can't control how others do to what they got. If they want to sell, buy and hold, we can't do anything. Keeping the transactions alive will keep bitcoin alive. We have different point of views and not all of us thinks the same about cryptocurrencies. 

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
interestinglie

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

They will start selling their money in these cases: when they need money, when they see profit, sell panic, etc. So in practice, no coin will account for 100% of the supply. Someone needs to buy. We can sell it at a fair price, we do not need to lower it so that the value of the coin never drops. We need to circulate this to have a good value and a healthy market.
tamquocchi33

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

The market will not flow if we just hold. Buying may increase the value of bitcoin or even the altcoins. We need to circulate this to have a good value and a healthy market. Bitcoin prices are generated by demand and supply. When HODL wants to be tempted to sell when prices are high. It's human. Therefore, the electronic money cycle will always exist and make the price will be generated from the need.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

I think there will be stable market price of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. No more FUDs will ever affect crypto investors mind of pushing them to sell their crypto assets. New investors are only forced to buy the current market price and therefore there is only a gradual rise of market price than fluctuations.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

I think there will be stable market price of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. No more FUDs will ever affect crypto investors mind of pushing them to sell their crypto assets. New investors are only forced to buy the current market price and therefore there is only a gradual rise of market price than fluctuations.

Lol. Stagnant would be more like it. It's never healthy for any market to have lack of movement so if everyone decides to hodl then probably somr alts will in a way close the gap with btc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:26:45 AM

This might be a concept related to Law of Demand and Supply.

As the price of quantity demanded increases, the price is decreasing while if the quantity supplied increases, the price is increasing. The perspective supplier would want to sales more of its product or services at a higher price and customers want to buy if the price is decreasing. Further, if cryptos follow the rule of this law mentioned above, the resulting price in the market, if people would hodl their investment, would increase than its previous price. Thus, there are many supplies available for sale and competition to get one would be difficult; however, a buyer would maximize to buy even at a higher price because they believe on the value of their investments.

On the other hand, if the quantity demanded is very low then the price itself would be decreasing. If people will hodl their investment, then most probably market price will increase.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

The price will rise, while cryptocurrency adoption keep running, people hold their coin and only sell it at high price. Patient and braveness is the key,  many new people who blame their coin only because the price fall, they should understand that cryptocurrency market is just like that  Cheesy .

Yazrielle

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

Let's say for instance nobody is selling, for some strange reason. People will start bidding higher to get sellers to budge until somebody finally parts ways with their bitcoin. That's the price discovery mechanism at work. If nobody sells for any price, then it's literally priceless.
Veronicavn1875

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:28:38 AM

That will never happen because there will be someone need to sell bct because of their state
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

Holding is good if the market is down, and if it rise we can use it in different transactions in able for the market of bitcoin to stays circulating. Moreover if its happened the price of bitcoin will probably rise on its peak but if it stays there for a long time there will be probably no bitcoin, because we need to have a cycle in able for it to stays intact and continuously gives benefit.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

If no one sells Bitcoin and everyone holds their Bitcoin, Bitcoin prices will increase day by day. When everyone wants to own and no one wants to sell will make the value of Bitcoin increase. But as the price goes up, I'm sure there will be profitable investors breaking the hold rules.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: