Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 57286 times)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

I ternion should try offer more incentive for current round to attract more investor looking at current market.

They can't give tokens for basically free, as I said before, if a project is good enough, sells even without bonuses, it's just a fact. I've seen ICOs with 100% bonus not even reaching the softcap in the past

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

I ternion should try offer more incentive for current round to attract more investor looking at current market.

They can't give tokens for basically free, as I said before, if a project is good enough, sells even without bonuses, it's just a fact. I've seen ICOs with 100% bonus not even reaching the softcap in the past

big bonus not mean big chance for success. some ICO with big bonus (above 60%) is really shit and exit scam, that i know.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

big bonus not mean big chance for success. some ICO with big bonus (above 60%) is really shit and exit scam, that i know.

Exactly! Very big bonuses attract a load of noobs, that's wht most scammers choose to give out a huge bonus since they aren't very interested in the token value afterwards

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:16:26 PM

Exactly! Very big bonuses attract a load of noobs, that's wht most scammers choose to give out a huge bonus since they aren't very interested in the token value afterwards
You are right, the presence of large bonuses can cause a dump in the beginning, investors don't like this - if the bonuses are minor, then the price is more stable.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

exactly, great bonuses, great future problems with eventual evictions, there is potential to sell well without exaggeration of bonuses, in addition, the marketing well applied and a market improvement will cause that many that already accompany the project bring more investments soon
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

exactly, great bonuses, great future problems with eventual evictions, there is potential to sell well without exaggeration of bonuses, in addition, the marketing well applied and a market improvement will cause that many that already accompany the project bring more investments soon
They need to think about - how to make so that the owner of the tokens would not want to sell them and keep them for as long as possible - maybe think up a system of dividends or something similar.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:57:07 PM

They need to think about - how to make so that the owner of the tokens would not want to sell them and keep them for as long as possible - maybe think up a system of dividends or something similar.

If such a system would exist, everybody would use it. All systems have advantages and disadvantages, but if a project is really good in the longterm it doesnt matter which system they had used.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:08:12 PM

Is the token sale still at Round A? By the way, where can I find schedules on different rounds and bonuses of the ICO?

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

Is the token sale still at Round A? By the way, where can I find schedules on different rounds and bonuses of the ICO?

Yes, it is still in stage A. Bonuses you can see in the whitepaper - in round B it's up to 30% and no bonuses in round C. About the schedules I'm not sure however. Does somebody now?

lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

What fiat currency will support this project? Will it be bank cards?
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

If such a system would exist, everybody would use it. All systems have advantages and disadvantages, but if a project is really good in the longterm it doesnt matter which system they had used.
I agree, I think that the key of a succesfull ICO is the project itself. Of course good marketing campaigns will help on that but they aren't as important as the project itself.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

if the project is valid, the basic idea is good,the investments, the sale of tokens will be successful even without offering bounus for the purchase...
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:58:56 PM

In their whitepaper, it is mentioned that USD and EUR will be used. There is also a mentioning that 7 fiat currencies of the "old world" will be supported. And of course, the platform will support bank cards.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:36:09 PM

In their whitepaper, it is mentioned that USD and EUR will be used. There is also a mentioning that 7 fiat currencies of the "old world" will be supported. And of course, the platform will support bank cards.

You mean deposit in USD, EURO and other 7 currencies? Which fiar traing pairs will be here? This will be stable coins like USDT and some new tokens like Gemini coin etc?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:00:25 PM

It will be important for the platform to allow more than just dollars in fiat deposit in order to have a complete fiat gateway. It’s one of the key feature of ternion and if the team handle it well it could be really the key to sucess.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

There is already planning for this in the roadmap, things like dividends, portfolio launches, seem enough to hold investors, and especially trading operations, which promise to be even more advantageous and bring excellent results
masterman (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:26:47 AM

The Exchange already supports EUR and USD. GBP and others will come soon. You can also withdraw fiat to MasterCard and visa.
Credit card w/d will be available soon.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

It will be important for the platform to allow more than just dollars in fiat deposit in order to have a complete fiat gateway. It’s one of the key feature of ternion and if the team handle it well it could be really the key to sucess.
Hi, the Exchange offers deposit options in EUR, USD and GBP.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:35:33 AM

It is round B now. It runs from September 30 to November 30 with a maximum discount 30%. Round C: December 1 - December 30, no discount. All the information is available in our whitepaper.

masterman (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:42:09 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 03:42:16 AM by masterman

You mean deposit in USD, EURO and other 7 currencies? Which fiar traing pairs will be here? This will be stable coins like USDT and some new tokens like Gemini coin etc?
Hi, USD and EUR pairs are already supported, GBP is to come soon. The tokens that will be listed on the Exchange are Helix Orange, Wizzle, Elpis, plus 2 others (can't disclose due to NDA), and we will have TRN tokens listed on it as well of course.  

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: