Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 57286 times)
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

what happen if hardcap not meet? are we expect some functionality to not develop?

Well, soft cap is necessary to meet. If that does then the project will go on and if that doesn't someone from the team could shed more light on the path.

If you put a softcap means that that's the minimum amount needed to follow the roadmap, I'm expecting anything less, Hard cap is just a plus, I expect any projects which reach the hardcap to actually speed up the development
Of course, if you have reached the hardcap, the project must be able to accelerate the development of the project. That way, I think the project can certainly develop well and what is important for now is that we continue to follow the progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:39:41 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 01:28:17 AM by magisterr

The usual fee is 0.15% for non token holders. However, the max discount for token holders is 0.015%.

Are you going to chare some % of exchange profit to tokens holders? Or going to burn some % of tokens fees every month etc?
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

I thinkthe softcap could be reached, there is still some months remaining for the token sale and if ternion continue to gain in visbility They will be able to reach the soft cap I think. It remain 3 millions to raise so I think it’s possible.

I am not sure about it. Project is good but 3 million is very hard to get nowadays. But they can always reduce the soft cap. Current amount isn't something you can't build on.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

I thinkthe softcap could be reached, there is still some months remaining for the token sale and if ternion continue to gain in visbility They will be able to reach the soft cap I think. It remain 3 millions to raise so I think it’s possible.

I am not sure about it. Project is good but 3 million is very hard to get nowadays. But they can always reduce the soft cap. Current amount isn't something you can't build on.

They said that their exchange is almost ready to go, and they will carry on even if they cant reach the softcap.
There is still months, so i still think its possible, even if there will be a bull market in the near future.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

They said that their exchange is almost ready to go, and they will carry on even if they cant reach the softcap.
There is still months, so i still think its possible, even if there will be a bull market in the near future.

Oh as i said, they  reduced their softcap to amount they raised already. Actually it is the logical thing to do.

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

Oh as i said, they  reduced their softcap to amount they raised already. Actually it is the logical thing to do.

They did? On the website the soft cap is still set to $5 mil. Did they make any announcements about it?

king_of_alts

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

They did? On the website the soft cap is still set to $5 mil. Did they make any announcements about it?

They said the project will go oeven if they don't reach the SC. As long as they can make the exchange work they can make money off of the fees.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

They said the project will go oeven if they don't reach the SC. As long as they can make the exchange work they can make money off of the fees.

they have big ambition. if soft cap not reached but they have exchange platform, listing their token on other exchange will give them money and can be used for liquidity for their exchange

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:26:30 AM

what will happen to the unsold tokens if there will be any? Will they be burned or frozen for a certain time period?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

What was the idea behind having a soft cap of 5m and then lower it? Isn't the soft cap usually a minimum amount necessary to just complete the project?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

As I have told previously, it should be an obligation for the devs to put their ETH adresses here in the thread so everyone is able to clearly see the total amount of funds collected.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

As I have told previously, it should be an obligation for the devs to put their ETH adresses here in the thread so everyone is able to clearly see the total amount of funds collected.

Agreed. I support this suggestion or demand. Transparency is highly speculated by investors. If not this is one bad marketing
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

Agreed. I support this suggestion or demand. Transparency is highly speculated by investors. If not this is one bad marketing
Indeed, that should be a must for all ICO's. One of the reasons crypto was created was transparency so it doesn't make sense to not use it.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

Indeed, that should be a must for all ICO's. One of the reasons crypto was created was transparency so it doesn't make sense to not use it.

And if they want to to maintain transparency, They should state their reason ?
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

I don't get why they didn't do it to begin with. that's what a lot of ICO's have done.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

I ternion should try offer more incentive for current round to attract more investor looking at current market.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

What was the idea behind having a soft cap of 5m and then lower it? Isn't the soft cap usually a minimum amount necessary to just complete the project?

I thought exactly the same.  Smiley
A softcap usually is the minimum amount to continue a project.
But today if the market does not fit, soft- and hardcaps are being changed, milestones suspended and ico's being postponed, a crazy world this crypto universe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

But today if the market does not fit, soft- and hardcaps are being changed, milestones suspended and ico's being postponed, a crazy world this crypto universe.

Yes, and it doesn't look good. It seems all the numbers are just made up to make as much money as possible. Hopefully this is not the case here.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

Some projects do need some minor adjustments with regards to its fundraising needs, fortunately, if they lowered the softcap, then its a good news to all stakeholders.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

Yes, and it doesn't look good. It seems all the numbers are just made up to make as much money as possible. Hopefully this is not the case here.

I also wondered what's the point here... looks like they didn't really calculate how much money they need but just set an arbitrary amount.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: