Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 57286 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:37:15 PM

But how they can works remotely? Exchange- this is serious business and they must have own office. How exchange development going so far?

If it is only about coding I think they could do it remptely but you can't manage a whole project without a central office.

They need an office for sure, I can see only full decentralized exchanges working remotely since everything is done by automation and no need for a third party
I agree, they should have their own office where support will be provided at all levels - from verification, and the solution of various problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

Yes it could be interesting to have a stamen the about the soft cap, what will happen if the soft cap is not reached could be a good informations to have. I think they have at least 1,7 millions raised, so it could be good to continue even with this amount.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:01:33 PM

But how they can works remotely? Exchange- this is serious business and they must have own office. How exchange development going so far?

If it is only about coding I think they could do it remptely but you can't manage a whole project without a central office.

They need an office for sure, I can see only full decentralized exchanges working remotely since everything is done by automation and no need for a third party

Today you can work online and make conferences per internet, thats not the problem. But to have an office is valuable f.e. for inviting and greeting potential investors or medias.

Over time, the implantation of Local Offices becomes indispensable, although there are usually ambassadors or representatives at the moment of inclusion of places to the project, the fixation of own place happens with the passage of time
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:16:40 PM

The project is ambitious and solves a problem in the industry. Also a plus in having a regulated licence in place. Though it is yet another exchange platform I like the way that they combine the fiat currency with crypto.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

they said that they will continue although soft cap not reached. but, we still need clarification from team now, maybe they have change their mind or not

I hope they will change their stance about this. I think any amount during the fund raising would be very helpful to the project and it will be a mistake if it will be returned to the investors once the softcap was not reached. Imho.

Yes, it makes absolutely no sense to give te money back to the investors, because they are in a very developed state already.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:56:49 AM

Yes, I mean same things. Good exchange is a big business and they must have central office with a lot of employees. Will wait for answer from team  Huh
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:26:25 AM

Yes it could be interesting to have a stamen the about the soft cap, what will happen if the soft cap is not reached could be a good informations to have. I think they have at least 1,7 millions raised, so it could be good to continue even with this amount.

I strongly believe they will reduce their soft cap if it doesn't reach it. Their exchange is near ready and 1.7 million is a great sum and can do lots of thing with it.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

I strongly believe they will reduce their soft cap if it doesn't reach it. Their exchange is near ready and 1.7 million is a great sum and can do lots of thing with it.

Yes, I dont see any issue in reducing the soft cap, the market is not helpful for ICO's therefore doing the best in what they have got is a good option right now. I have talked with the team in telegram and waiting for the announcements.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

I hope you're right and they reconsider their plan, and instead of refunding their investors use whatever they'll have raised until end of Dec for marketing and further platform development.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

The project is ambitious and solves a problem in the industry. Also a plus in having a regulated licence in place. Though it is yet another exchange platform I like the way that they combine the fiat currency with crypto.

Yeah I agree. I'd like to think that having this cyrpto - fiat feature is an evolution as compared to today's traditional exchanges and I bet more features  will be implemented by them in the near future. Imho.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

Having license is very important these days. This way users can be completely sure that the exchange won't have any problems with regulators and their money won't get frozen one day.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

I would like the team could start to explain more in detail how the payments are working as is one of the main differences compared to other exchanges

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

Having license is very important these days. This way users can be completely sure that the exchange won't have any problems with regulators and their money won't get frozen one day.

that's true , it does bring more trust to the project. but I don think they should place an emphasis on what they bring new to the table.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

that's true , it does bring more trust to the project. but I don think they should place an emphasis on what they bring new to the table.
Even if the project is good nowadays is qhard to success in crypto, they have to find the way of attarct users to the exchange.
Frank37

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

Yeah I agree. I'd like to think that having this cyrpto - fiat feature is an evolution as compared to today's traditional exchanges and I bet more features  will be implemented by them in the near future. Imho.

Since many people prefer to stay in BTC or Alt's and only cash out in fiat from time to time I wouldnt overestimate the crypt-Fiat-gateway.
Its nice to have, but I dont need it. I can transfer my crypto coins and change it to Fiat within 1 hour.
So the exchange will need more than this to be a global player.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

Since many people prefer to stay in BTC or Alt's and only cash out in fiat from time to time I wouldnt overestimate the crypt-Fiat-gateway.
Its nice to have, but I dont need it. I can transfer my crypto coins and change it to Fiat within 1 hour.

It's the little things that matter. Fiat gateway is a good option, also good customer support is essential if they want to succeed. Besides, ternion exchange should have a lot of tokens trading, so people would have a lot to choose from.

Frank37

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

It's the little things that matter. Fiat gateway is a good option, also good customer support is essential if they want to succeed. Besides, ternion exchange should have a lot of tokens trading, so people would have a lot to choose from.

Often the little things, you are right. But if I could choose, I would prefer a  good customer support before a fiat-gateway.
A lot of token indeed is very interesting for me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

Tokens can be already traded in their respective platforms, I think the focus is more country support for fiat gateway
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

Tokens can be already traded in their respective platforms, I think the focus is more country support for fiat gateway

Do you want to trade on the Ternion platform? I think I missed something here. After all, your ICO will end in December, there is still a roadmap to be followed, and it is halfway
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

Do you want to trade on the Ternion platform? I think I missed something here. After all, your ICO will end in December, there is still a roadmap to be followed, and it is halfway

I don't get what he's saying either. Maybe he's generalazing about exchanges' tokens, which countries are we talking about when you're saying fiat gateways?

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: