Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ROUND A of Sale] Ternion - hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway  (Read 57286 times)
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

what happen if hardcap not meet? are we expect some functionality to not develop?

Well, soft cap is necessary to meet. If that does then the project will go on and if that doesn't someone from the team could shed more light on the path.
Yeah, softcap contains the minimum amount of money to successfully launch full-operational project. Collecting hardcap just opens new opportunities.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

How is it going to work for the payments? I see they will be released somewhere the next year. Is it like a credit card which can be used anywhere or just on some particular shops or country?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

what happen if hardcap not meet? are we expect some functionality to not develop?

Well, soft cap is necessary to meet. If that does then the project will go on and if that doesn't someone from the team could shed more light on the path.
Yeah, softcap contains the minimum amount of money to successfully launch full-operational project. Collecting hardcap just opens new opportunities.
Collecting more money/funds can make the team be able to speed up the development progress because they can employ more people and get more resources.
It would be very good if there is a detail information about their budget funds.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

It’s true that ternion has some really good argument I think. The best one for me is the fiat gateway, it’s really a key feature. If the team reach this milestone and offers a fiat gateway for users, I think the exchange will be successful.
About the fiat gateway, how many fiat currencies are ternion planning to cover/provide at least in Q3 2019? And is it in progress already?

it's doubtful that they will support more than USD and EUR. there just no point at the beginning.
also i believe that at the beginning as fiat will be supported usd and euro then maybe in a second time will be added also other currencies, can also operate in fiat is a very good option but that involves the kyc procedure...
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

Considering the existence of many competitor exchanges, what actions will you do to have a significant share of the exchange market?
There are other exchanges on the market, but we see the ways they can be improved. We are licensed, we offer fiat-to-crypto, we have low commission fees, a sound matching engine, leverage trading, segregated accounts, low spreads and a top-notch customer support.

How much max discount from fees you will have for token holders? As I know some echanges offering up to 100% for early investors.
The usual fee is 0.15% for non token holders. However, the max discount for token holders is 0.015%.

0.15% is little than other exchange. some exchange set trading fee 0.2% for taker and 0.1% for maker

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

How do you plan to improve customer support as compared in today's contemporary exchanges in which some of them offer poor customer relations and support?

This is a good point, most of exchanges takes several dayse to come back to you with an answer and offer an forgettable service. I suppose in here they will need to plan carefully to scale up based on the user base they will get.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

That would be very optimistic to think that they will manage to raise the hard cap. In current market conditions I would deem it mission impossible.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:27:11 PM

That would be very optimistic to think that they will manage to raise the hard cap. In current market conditions I would deem it mission impossible.
Don't be that pessimistic. This project has chances to do that, though it will be hard (but not impossible).
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

The team is really experienced and working very well as a team. They have almost all the answers on the telegram and do communicate frequently. I had felt that bounty rewards is a little high for Social media but if they feel its ok for them then alright.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

The team is really experienced and working very well as a team. They have almost all the answers on the telegram and do communicate frequently. I had felt that bounty rewards is a little high for Social media but if they feel its ok for them then alright.

If the bounty guys do a good job and acquire a lot of new users to the exchange it will be money spent well.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:49:51 PM

Really liking the positivity in this thread; sadly, not too many ICO threads are quite as positive as this one, just a bunch of complainers, y'know?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

If you put a softcap means that that's the minimum amount needed to follow the roadmap, I'm expecting anything less, Hard cap is just a plus, I expect any projects which reach the hardcap to actually speed up the development

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:28:30 PM

If you put a softcap means that that's the minimum amount needed to follow the roadmap, I'm expecting anything less, Hard cap is just a plus, I expect any projects which reach the hardcap to actually speed up the development
extra cash can be use to many thinghs like better marketing campaign, hiring better professionals, adding more features to the project...But to develop the main project with soft cap is enough.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

extra cash can be use to many thinghs like better marketing campaign, hiring better professionals, adding more features to the project...But to develop the main project with soft cap is enough.
They have softcap: 5 million $? I think this is realistic figure, especially if there are large investors - but one cannot ignore - current state of the market.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

I do not think that there are already enough values to perfectly develop the desired platform, but for a good start, yes, although a lot of people follow and wait for the best time on the market, Soft Cap is very close and reachable, and there is still time to go even further
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

I do not think that there are already enough values to perfectly develop the desired platform, but for a good start, yes, although a lot of people follow and wait for the best time on the market, Soft Cap is very close and reachable, and there is still time to go even further

These days I'm convinced (and till now the market proved me right) that if an ICO is good enough (and doesn't mean hyped enough), will attract investors, regardless of the market state

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:10:02 PM

They have softcap: 5 million $? I think this is realistic figure, especially if there are large investors - but one cannot ignore - current state of the market.

Yes, the softcap is $5 mil, they already collected around $1,7 mil. Btw, I wonder how often do they update the counter? Because it doesn't seem to be moving for some time now.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

Yes, the softcap is $5 mil, they already collected around $1,7 mil. Btw, I wonder how often do they update the counter? Because it doesn't seem to be moving for some time now.
Does someone have their contract address? Perhaps their counter is in one place, due to the fall of ETH and Bitcoin? I hope the situation will change when the market begins recovery.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

yes i believe that the soft cap is within reach of this project, the investments are going well, there is positivity in the thread, the team seems to be very active on telegram, there are all the conditions for the success of the ico...
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:18:21 PM

I thinkthe softcap could be reached, there is still some months remaining for the token sale and if ternion continue to gain in visbility They will be able to reach the soft cap I think. It remain 3 millions to raise so I think it’s possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: