Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:34:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:04:42 PM

Consider this list;

Data Centre functioning - At an unsteady rate
DC peaking at 100 TH/s - Well below promised capacity
Shares trading - check
Website - Still showing old products and outdated info
Hardware sales - Still struggling to sell, while other producers are struggling to keep up with demand
Repaying unsatisfied customers - Ken wrote he was going to do this sometime in the future. Luckily for us, he is always telling the truth. In other words: check
Major deals incoming - CEO missed updates for the previous weeks and hasn't commented about anything. No mention of any upcoming deals.
MSD issue progressing - In not a particularly favorable outcome for the company
Cheap as chips shares - For a good reason

Prepare to enter a world of stress
wasubii

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:31:56 AM

I will have the last laugh and won't rest until I own over 20% of all shares.

You guys can all fuck off with your $2,000 rewards and SEC accounts and me, Ken and a select few sail off into the sunset to earn our fortunes in divs.  I am getting PM's from shareholders who offer kind words and who inform me that they are presently increasing their ActM portfolio.  Even ActM mods!  Wink

Who knows, by the time you lot get your buy back rewards in a years time, some of you may even make 1btc from selling your identities to the US Gov.  OMG.  Wake up and smell the ashes you muppets!

ROFL!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Are you seriously this deluded? I really feel sorry for you
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:51:50 AM

You guys can all fuck off with your $2,000 rewards and SEC accounts and me, Ken and a select few sail off into the sunset to earn our fortunes in divs.  I am getting PM's from shareholders who offer kind words and who inform me that they are presently increasing their ActM portfolio.  Even ActM mods!  Wink

Who knows, by the time you lot get your buy back rewards in a years time, some of you may even make 1btc from selling your identities to the US Gov.  OMG.  Wake up and smell the ashes you muppets!

ROFL!!!  Grin Grin Grin

All the carpel tunnel you guys are developing on both sides is not worth it, because no one knows anythijg real outside of what the blockchain says.  Since the govt takes forever and after the FBI sale of btc being the last know down event for btc. (Obviously who onows what unknows lurk with btc..if any)
I could actually see this playiing out.  Who knows, and in the meantime the farm just keeps collecting.  So?!??! 

Btw. 800 freakin satoshis....come on that's a gimme.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
wasubii

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:20:54 AM

Who knows, by the time you lot get your buy back rewards in a years time, some of you may even make 1btc from selling your identities to the US Gov.  OMG.  Wake up and smell the ashes you muppets!

ROFL!!!  Grin Grin Grin

All the carpel tunnel you guys are developing on both sides is not worth it, because no one knows anythijg real outside of what the blockchain says.  Since the govt takes forever and after the FBI sale of btc being the last know down event for btc. (Obviously who onows what unknows lurk with btc..if any)
I could actually see this playiing out.  Who knows, and in the meantime the farm just keeps collecting.  So?!??!  

Btw. 800 freakin satoshis....come on that's a gimme.

The amount of BTC in the mining account means nothing if the man holding the private keys won't pay it out to shareholders.

By the way - is it even legal for Ken to use these funds to pay the fine?

EDIT: Oh and by the way Zum, you are correct that Ken plans to sail off into the sunset with all our BTC. Whether he is legally or morally entitled to do so is another matter entirely.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:56:16 AM

Do you really think Ken is just going to up and leave with our bitcoins at this point.   Yes maybe use them to fund and keep the biz going but where can he go?  We have the blockchain, we know where he is, the state and all other kinds of charactors are poking at him.  If anything this stuff may have lit a fire under his ass and got him moving....now if he used a .bit domain I'd be a little worried.  Lol.  Roll Eyes

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
wasubii

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:19:17 AM

Do you really think Ken is just going to up and leave with our bitcoins at this point.   Yes maybe use them to fund and keep the biz going but where can he go?  We have the blockchain, we know where he is, the state and all other kinds of charactors are poking at him.  If anything this stuff may have lit a fire under his ass and got him moving....now if he used a .bit domain I'd be a little worried.  Lol.  Roll Eyes

"Dear 'Shareholders',

Your shares in ActiveMining - (a virtual identity totally owned by the Active Mining Corporation (Belize) that represents both itself and its profits) are profit only shares, there is no profit, therefore there is nothing to share with you. The remaining bitcoins in the mining wallet are being retained to cover our ongoing legal and regulatory liabilities.

Thank you and good night"

/ken giddily rides off into the sunset having paid himself and his family unknown salaries for the past year and having stashed away an unknown quantity of investors bitcoin through nefarious accounting practices, complete lack of shareholder oversight and good old fashioned deceit/fraud

EDIT: spelling
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 01:45:24 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 01:58:04 PM by zumzero

Make no mistake, he's not posting to serve anyone here but himself.

Doesn't everyone post here to serve themselves somehow?

Replying to trolls, asking Ken for information, voicing disgust, they are all ways to better serve ourselves. Sometimes we are also acting in the interests of everyone else as a group mentality thing, but how many of us are posting things that are against serving ourselves?

Is anyone here truly altruistic?

If so, please send as many Bitcoin as possible to 13HPqM3nYUmSGKoh37AuRx9SvMBnrdwCyt, I am several hundred down due to Ken.

Perhaps the person who best served the shareholders also convinced Ken to post weekly updates, created the ASKen account and started a troll free thread.  

As I see it, the only other person that has been anywhere near as proactive is VE and look where his efforts have landed us.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:06:56 PM

The "shareholders" who listened to your delirium have lost ~99.8% of their "investment."

The shareholders who ignored you and listened to crumbs got out with a profit.

Who better served the "shareholders"?
finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:21:00 PM

Make no mistake, he's not posting to serve anyone here but himself.

Doesn't everyone post here to serve themselves somehow?

Replying to trolls, asking Ken for information, voicing disgust, they are all ways to better serve ourselves. Sometimes we are also acting in the interests of everyone else as a group mentality thing, but how many of us are posting things that are against serving ourselves?

Is anyone here truly altruistic?

If so, please send as many Bitcoin as possible to 13HPqM3nYUmSGKoh37AuRx9SvMBnrdwCyt, I am several hundred down due to Ken.

Perhaps the person who best served the shareholders also convinced Ken to post weekly updates, created the ASKen account and started a troll free thread.  

As I see it, the only other person that has been anywhere near as proactive is VE and look where his efforts have landed us.

VE's efforts havent landed anyone (but himself) anywhere.  stop it with blaming others for your own situation.  man up and take fucking responsibility for your actions (or lack thereof).  Ken's and each individual who "invested" efforts (or lack thereof) have landed everyone still involved where you are.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:00:55 PM

Oh finfloss.  Don't take out your anger on me.  And please don't twist my words.  I'm not in the habit of blaming people for my situation and have always been fully aware of my high risk ActM investment. 

knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:05:53 PM

The "shareholders" who listened to your delirium have lost ~99.8% of their "investment."

well put damn it.

MSD Info:

Shawn Hagerty
Investigator
Missouri Secretary of State, Securities Division
600 W. Main St., Box 1276
Jefferson City, MO  65102
573-526-3901
573-526-3124 (fax)
shawn.hagerty@sos.mo.gov

Wood Law Info:

http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation
888-237-0999
1100 Main Street, Suite 1800, Kansas City, Missouri 64105
1736 E. Sunshine Street, Suite 209, Springfield, Missouri 65804
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:11:20 PM

Hehe

MSD Info:

Shawn Hagerty
Investigator
Missouri Secretary of State, Securities Division
600 W. Main St., Box 1276
Jefferson City, MO  65102
573-526-3901
573-526-3124 (fax)
shawn.hagerty@sos.mo.gov

Wood Law Info:

http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/virtual-mining-corporation-and-active-mining-corporation
888-237-0999
1100 Main Street, Suite 1800, Kansas City, Missouri 64105
1736 E. Sunshine Street, Suite 209, Springfield, Missouri 65804

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:17:24 PM

Any they're currently enjoying the fruits of their NEO investments. Right on.   Cheesy

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:51:05 PM

^
Lol, I warned NEO "investors" just like I warned you.  You showed up in that thread raging about crumbs, and bragging about your awesome troll-free thread Cheesy
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 05:57:23 PM

The most awesome part of that thread was the first time I ever deleted one of your posts.  It felt so sooo good.  Cheesy. You went on to gift me the same pleasure hundreds of times over the following few days.  Thank you very much for that.  I was always going to win the battle of wills, and we both knew it, because for every few dozen keystrokes and mouse clicks you made, I only made one.  And while I was sleeping, my faithful soldiers were getting the same thrill over and over again.  Pure poetry.   Kiss

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:07:28 PM

Lol, you paid through the nose for each one of those deleted posts.  I can only hope you find a cheaper, yet equally rewarding, hobby...

...now that you're broke Undecided
meccaflare0

Activity: 336

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:59:52 PM

It's almost been six month and still no refund from Ken. No one answers the phone or emails. My Order Reference is SXWTSYTQH. Not that I think I will get a refund let alone an honest reply.
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:18:05 PM

It's almost been six month and still no refund from Ken. No one answers the phone or emails. My Order Reference is SXWTSYTQH. Not that I think I will get a refund let alone an honest reply.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194431.msg7206439#msg7206439

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
kokoarm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:49:46 PM

The most awesome part of that thread was the first time I ever deleted one of your posts.  It felt so sooo good.

So you deleted shareholders just for the kicks too? Are you an actual retard?

You also used to delete people for quoting and chatting to Trolls - but now you do exactly just that to your own amusement. This is a freak show now with you the main star. You think you are so smart but you are actually a sad case and everyone can see that. Where are all these supporters you keep mentioning who keep pming you?! Can you please go away and stop embarrassing yourself? No one cares about your ego rants here. No one cares, got it?

On another topic, any website customers should also be contacting Wood Law in MO because this promised refund (which isn't as far as we know an MSD order) may never materialise. It could be a delaying tactic just like all the other Ken-speak promises.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:54:08 PM

The most awesome part of that thread was the first time I ever deleted one of your posts.  It felt so sooo good.  Cheesy. You went on to gift me the same pleasure hundreds of times over the following few days.  Thank you very much for that.  I was always going to win the battle of wills, and we both knew it, because for every few dozen keystrokes and mouse clicks you made, I only made one.  And while I was sleeping, my faithful soldiers were getting the same thrill over and over again.  Pure poetry.   Kiss

What a failure. You just lost a good chunk of bitcoins by trusting ken and now this is your only satisfaction. Good job! Good thinking! Don't ever change! The world needs more people like you!

Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: