Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629685 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sparky999

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:46:47 PM

Wonder if Ken is trying to get in on this . . .

http://www.coindesk.com/megabigpower-launches-global-franchisee-network-add-50phs-per-month-bitcoin-network/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:06:39 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 12:27:20 AM by knybe

I don't think Ken could possibly meet this stipulation:

also, more money being pulled out of mining address: https://blockchain.info/tx/1ce0d8605195a4f6fbf3309c6c0f07684754d17563e2131bbfa0cb44d1ebfc12
bitmoon

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:29:15 AM

the actm "farm" is now below 50Th… I picture a long deserted DC with cobwebs all over the racks.

its pointless to talk or track the mining farm, because we ain't getting no dividend.

scammers lack the ability to think of there consequences in afterlife infront of there lord, regardless you believed in or not, they will meet a bitter end.

remember again, your good deeds in afterlife is used to compensate his victims.  if you dont have good deeds, the victim bad deeds is unloaded on the scammer.

and the good deeds you get will put you on better position, but you need to find the true one religion in this world.

i will give a hint, bible leads to islam

true justice in afterlife, this life is short and is a test,

no need to grief on this thinking with a mind set that you wont ever get a thing and even after death, because afterlife is reality.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:42:08 AM

^did this thread just go religious? hahahahah

pro-tip: there is no afterlife. your body chemically decomposes after death, along with your brain and the chemical formula for consciousness.

We should deal with ken in this life, not let him keep going on with this debacle

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
somestranger

Activity: 487

Are You Shpongled?

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:50:21 AM

looks like the sham ACTM mining farm is trailing off again… http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa

And Ken's pulling shareholder's coins left & right: https://blockchain.info/address/1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa

Eventually Ken will have to answer to the proper authorities about those transactions.

Thankfully the blockchain keeps all these transactions

We have no way of tracing the BTC that Ken mined from his secret farm with 100+TH/s of cards that were sitting around 'in stock'. He put up the 100TH/s to distract us from what he was really doing.
bitmoon

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:00:30 AM

pro-tip: there is no afterlife. your body chemically decomposes after death, along with your brain and the chemical formula for consciousness.

We should deal with ken in this life, not let him keep going on with this debacle

you forgot about the soul. you need to gain info before saying there is none, read then decide.

if you and all humanity believe what you said, then every human has no limits, name it, scam,theft,killing,rape, enjoy as you like. then die and turn to earth food, perhaps reborn as whatever Tongue.

who will bring justice to successful criminals in this life?

and is the grieved victim will grief all his life, till he become earth food?

and its impossible deny all prophets that came with miracles and warnings Smiley

humans need manual to learn to function good at best, that manual is Quran.

once you hit the grave, you will know the reality, in grave you still have Consciousness , thats also proved by science.
to explain that in religion term, it means angels are interacting with you questioning you in grave.

simple, the way people research a company before investing, apply it also to afterlife, gather info then invest in believing the true path.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:44:49 PM

I accepted a total loss a long time ago
Weird for someone that's accepted it you seem to be around a lot.

Accelerating the demise of a company as akin to shooting oneself in the proverbial foot.
But you accepted the loss so to you the company is already doomed/dead.... you saying this doesn't make sense

It's all about acting in a way which has the greatest chance of affecting a positive outcome.
Looks like most of the people in this forum have decided for themselves which "chance" that would be. Please don't try to persuade anyone as that would go against what you've been fighting this whole time for.

Jesus, you just don't get it do you?  Accepting something as a possibility is not the same as believing something is inevitable.  I accept I am going to die at some stage but don't mope around in a morbid state like some of you clowns.   A fucking gain I need to spell this shit out to you and your blinkered view of the universe.  I prepared myself for losing every penny I put into this investment a long time ago but understanding that I was able to influence change and take some sort of control of the situation I chose to continue to support Ken and his efforts to make a success of the company.  You did the same fuck face, except you are a traitor and a turncoat who demands to influence those of a weaker disposition.  Some of us have morals you fucking dipshit.  Haha! How's them bananas?  Grin

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:11:38 PM

Jesus, you just don't get it do you?  Accepting something as a possibility is not the same as believing something is inevitable.  I accept I am going to die at some stage but don't mope around in a morbid state like some of you clowns.   A fucking gain I need to spell this shit out to you and your blinkered view of the universe.  I prepared myself for losing every penny I put into this investment a long time ago but understanding that I was able to influence change and take some sort of control of the situation I chose to continue to support Ken and his efforts to make a success of the company.  You did the same fuck face, except you are a traitor and a turncoat who demands to influence those of a weaker disposition.  Some of us have morals you fucking dipshit.  Haha! How's them bananas?  Grin

There's a vast difference between a genuine failed startup and Ken's IPO scam. How can you support him after so many lies and at the same time speak about morals?

Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:23:07 PM

I prepared myself for losing every penny I put into this investment a long time ago but understanding that I was able to influence change and take some sort of control of the situation I chose to continue to support Ken and his efforts to make a success of the company.

You did nothing and continue to do nothing for this company besides look like a lunatic.

Jesus, you just don't get it do you?  Accepting something as a possibility is not the same as believing something is inevitable.  I accept I am going to die at some stage but don't mope around in a morbid state like some of you clowns.   A fucking gain I need to spell this shit out to you and your blinkered view of the universe.  I prepared myself for losing every penny I put into this investment a long time ago but understanding that I was able to influence change and take some sort of control of the situation I chose to continue to support Ken and his efforts to make a success of the company.  You did the same fuck face, except you are a traitor and a turncoat who demands to influence those of a weaker disposition.  Some of us have morals you fucking dipshit.  Haha! How's them bananas?  Grin

There's a vast difference between a genuine failed startup and Ken's IPO scam. How can you support him after so many lies and at the same time speak about morals?

I think he's confusing Morals with Opportunism which is why he kept saying he's going to buy up all the shares, threaten everyone with the tax man, and continue to support a con artist all for the unrealistic risk that maybe Ken can get through this and him and Zumzero will sail into the sunset.

Sometimes when you "accept a loss", you actually "lose your mind" which is what we're seeing here with Zumzero.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:31:50 PM

*religious opinion regarding souls and afterlife*

I am not religious, and my educational background has provided me with a scientific mindset - all animals are differently-evolved bags of protons, electrons, neutrons, and quarks. The decision-making process of a brain is entirely powered by a collection of chemical compounds and closely-bunched neuron pathways that effectively store memories and personalities as chemical pathways in a physical bundle of fleshy membrane. you die, these pathways cease to operate, and the body/person/personality/memories slowly decay into topsoil for the next generation to plant crops in.

bad people can die happy and without punishment for their wrongs - I say that Ken deserves to be properly judged and fined/imprisoned for his abuse of shareholder money and misleading information, IN THIS LIFETIME (preferably in 2014)

The 'dividend' address from mining holds only 35BTC right now, and the farm is shrinking in size still, down to 42TH now. That means that as far as it is visible, ACTM has about 100-110 BTC (~$65,000) worth of known assets, plus whatever assets (boards, fiat, offline wallets) are not public because he never bothered with a financials report that was promised time and time again.

ps: I consider myself apathetic agnostic, I do not beleive there is a god/afterlife, but I do beleive that having a moral compass is necessary in consciousness - now to get back on topic and away from religion

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:52:42 PM

Where is Blahgraphics MSD post?  Post the contact details and do it now.

meccaflare0

Activity: 336

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:04:59 PM

I'm still waiting for my refund. Has Ken issued any refunds or this just another ploy to buy more time so he can make a run for it.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:16:14 AM

He's flown the coop... You can chalk this up to the annals of all the other major bitcoin scams of the past 4 years.
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:31:55 AM

Wish I had never heard of bitcoin securities.  Would be much, much, much wealthier with just my original bitcoins. 
bitmoon

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:43:00 AM

*religious opinion regarding souls and afterlife*

I am not religious, and my educational background has provided me with a scientific mindset - all animals are differently-evolved bags of protons, electrons, neutrons, and quarks. The decision-making process of a brain is entirely powered by a collection of chemical compounds and closely-bunched neuron pathways that effectively store memories and personalities as chemical pathways in a physical bundle of fleshy membrane. you die, these pathways cease to operate, and the body/person/personality/memories slowly decay into topsoil for the next generation to plant crops in.

bad people can die happy and without punishment for their wrongs - I say that Ken deserves to be properly judged and fined/imprisoned for his abuse of shareholder money and misleading information, IN THIS LIFETIME (preferably in 2014)

The 'dividend' address from mining holds only 35BTC right now, and the farm is shrinking in size still, down to 42TH now. That means that as far as it is visible, ACTM has about 100-110 BTC (~$65,000) worth of known assets, plus whatever assets (boards, fiat, offline wallets) are not public because he never bothered with a financials report that was promised time and time again.

ps: I consider myself apathetic agnostic, I do not beleive there is a god/afterlife, but I do beleive that having a moral compass is necessary in consciousness - now to get back on topic and away from religion

fair enough, i see where you coming from.
but i advice you explore other then the teaching you recieved Smiley

if you like science, i can make you interest to explore.

in Quran which is revealed 1400+ yr ago describes:-
--the stage of human development inside the womb, from sperm to fully grown.
--that every living thing is made from water, and from earth mud clay.
--about the big bang, how it happened, the heaven and earth where joined together before it was split which gave born to planets etc.
--life is spread after the big bang, remember everything is made from water, yes there are aliens.
--Seven Heavens (Multiverse) are parallel universes woven together.
--about the shape of earth like an ostrich egg.
--that each planets swim in there own orbit, thus even the sun rotate and move.
--every creation is created in pairs, male /female,  matter/anti matter, etc
--describes black hole and pulsar that makes a knocking sound.
--about the jinn unseen being, there are good and bad, living like us, bad ones are the devil, and the are created from smokeless flame.

there is more, i stop here Smiley
all this scientific fact revealed 1400+ yr ago to a last prophet who cant read or write, mohammed (pbuh).

this is nothing except it prove this info came from god.
modern science proved 80% of Quran science is correct , the rest of 20% science has not reach yet, which include like alien, the heaven beyond us, etc.
edit: thus logic says if 80% is proved, then 20% should be 100% correct

hey about Quark, its also in Quran.

i stop here, it will be long discussion Smiley , you can google and youtube, there are tones you will find.
Rodyland

Activity: 499

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:32:11 AM

Wish I had never heard of bitcoin securities.  Would be much, much, much wealthier with just my original bitcoins. 

I've lost more on Bitcoin mining ASICs than I have lost on Bitcoin securities, but I feel your pain.

Beware the weak hands!
1NcL6Mjm4qeiYYi2rpoCtQopPrH4PyKfUC
GPG ID: E3AA41E3
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:10:14 AM

I've lost more on Bitcoin mining ASICs than I have lost on Bitcoin securities, but I feel your pain.

What gear did you buy and when?

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 10:53:16 AM

Datacenter has dropped to just 40TH/s now ... last throws of death

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa

The good explaination would be he sells the last miners to customers. Fast money. Though i guess the luck this project has isnt anywhere that high.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:58:56 AM

Same here. Even without my gains on earlier securities, I would still be much much more wealthy if I just held the Bitcoin I bought.

Two keywords applied to me, greed and stupidity. I'm hoping I don't repeat the mistakes again in the future.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 12:34:20 PM

Don't worry guys, Blahgraphics has a cunning plan for you.  Just get in touch with the MSD and give them your identities and you'll be sure to make a few satoshis from your shares.  Just remember, because Ken didn't warn you of the dangers of investing in Bitcoin securities (lol) then you can apply for a refund.  Just hope Ken has the means to pay you before declaring possible bankruptcy.

Personally, I'm holding for divs and and intend on increasing my portfolio. 

I wonder if Blahgraphics has been buying up shares after convincing so many of you the sell, sell, sell.  Shocked

Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: