Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:11:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20470 times)
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

i am observing the price on cryptomarketcap everyday for over a half year now and trying to fuigure out what is going on with the market. Since January, the price of BTC and altcoins keeps declining. It even surpasses my target point to buy an altcoin. I might say that this really is the right time to buy and hold those cryptos for a profit next year.
edavis38156

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

We need to buy it and hold in order for us to gain a huge amount of profit, because if we are going to buy today base upon its very down market we can buy many of it, and we need to hold it until time comes that it will rise and then sell.
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:37:55 PM

Of course, the time is very beautiful, there were times a little better but not much, for the moment it is very good to invest because all know.t as a crypto can grow and know how to earn money here!
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

When Bitcoin will be worth $300k
Do you really believe that bitcoin will cost 300k? I do not believe that it will cost 20k until the end of 2018. I doubt that this year we will see the stabilization of the cryptomarket.
300k is so unrealistic price that it does not make sense to even discuss it.

LOL Did I anywhere mention 2018?  Till end of 2018 Bitcoin will not go over $10k and most of the time will be way lower than that.

Yes I am sure Bitcoin will be worth 300k.  I mentioned 2021. But then corrected myself that $200k Bitcoins might happen in 2021. So $300k Bitcoin will happen only in next cycle, that will be around 2025.  But that is really far in future.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

I prefer to buy small portions of reliable coins. It's just too early to buy large numbers cause the market may go below. It's better to wait for the bullish market, and there will be a fundamental change in news lines. The start of a strong bull market, that's exactly what is best for trading!
dtimmy

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

Take the risk of buying and holding altcoin like ethereum and you will surely not regret it because we're just in the middle of the year where price of the coins in the market goes on and off. And if you continue holding it until the last quarter of this year where the market pumps so high, you will have a huge chance of getting profit. Yes it's risky but you have to try it if you really want to gain huge amount of money from crypto coins.
lanalang

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:46:26 PM

I am more likely to think that, every of deep. Is good to buy alternative cryptocurrencies and hold them until high period will go on, so this way we are having the swing of buying and selling tokens.
cryptocurrentdan

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:48:13 PM

Looks like you were right there. Many alts are out performing btc.

It's always the week before payday though Sad
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

My opinion to this topic is to hold and sell if the current market situation is in your favor. Of course hold when the price is low and keeps on getting low. And when the market eventually recovers or gets high again, it is the right time to sell.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

When you buy altcoinn have you analyzed the coin? in the future, how to make a strategy and see the news updates they provide, the mistake that users often do is buy at a price that at low but actually the market movement they do not understand, the right time to buy it will depend how you apply the above.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:11:26 AM

Now time to buy and hold altocoin?

wait, what is an altocoin? is that a new crypto ? lol. you mean to say altcoin isnt it?   altcoin is really a good investment aside from bitcoins and we should always hold them all the time because altcoin do only pump at once specifically a lot longer time when compared to bitcoins due to the reason that alts are less volatile , which means they are more stable  . that is also the reason that alts are best to used when it comes to currency purpose  ( e.g for buying and paying )

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:13:11 AM

When you buy altcoinn have you analyzed the coin? in the future, how to make a strategy and see the news updates they provide, the mistake that users often do is buy at a price that at low but actually the market movement they do not understand, the right time to buy it will depend how you apply the above.

so if he said the good time to buy is in mid-July, then we still have a chance to buy more on every coins but like you said, we still need to analyze the coin before we buy so we can get the coin at a low price and then we can hold it for the next month and we can hope that in the next month, the price can start to increase. the market still moves up and down until now and I think the market is stable in this price range so maybe we can see the price will move to the high price in the next month.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:16:54 AM

personally, I think, Yes this time will be the best time to buy altcoin more forever. We have to buy it and survive so we can earn ,
huge profits because if we are going to buy today based on a very low market we can buy a lot and also get a very cheap price.

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:18:22 AM

The market is recovering slowly, we can see very interesting moves. So I suppose that this is the perfect time to fill your pockets with new strong altcoins

hsjd569

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:19:44 AM

If the valuable altcoin is worth investing in, like Ethereum. But if bitcoin is falling. I suggest investing in altcoin when the price of bitcoin is stable.
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:24:19 AM

I think yes , now mid of this year crypto market value is very low this is the bottom and now crypto market just moving green signal so this is good time to buy and hold more altcoins.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:31:42 AM

Yes this time would be the best time to buy more altcoin for good. W e need to buy it and hold in order for us to gain a huge amount of profit, because if we are going to buy today base upon its very down market we can buy many of it, and we need to hold it until time comes that it will rise and then sell.

Time like this is an opportunity to buy altcoin due to market value drop and you can buy it in low price. Then also you need to choose good altcoin that has a potential to the market, and hold it till the next bull run.
d2dd

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:35:37 AM

I agree right now is the right time tobuy coins because the price is so low and we are currently going closer to bull market of cryptocurrency. We are now slowly approaching to the later time of the year in which coins usually pumps. So better stack up now while it is still cheap. Yes it's risky but you have to try it if you really want to gain huge amount of money from crypto coins.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:42:00 AM

This time very good to buy and hold altcoin to invest, the market will recover in the near future!
I have always believed that!
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:45:32 AM

If your do your TA closely you would see there have being sign of a promising incoming bull run;  there I believe this is time to accumulate coins that is in the accumulation zone;  and wait for there breakout. Or wait for breakout before you start buying
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: