Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:58:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20470 times)
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:51:34 AM

now is the right time to buy and hold Altcoins because the price is generally low now. if you are not a trader then you should never trade, buy and hold until the end of December or the new year 2019. So buying an altcoin now and holding these subcoins will generate huge profits in the future
pukul rata

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

indeed cheap coin prices are a chance to buy a few coins because that is one part of the investment strategy, which is buying when prices fall, but maybe now it will be a little risky to invest because we don't know when market uncertainty and instability will is over. but if you still want to invest, should be more careful.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:54:26 AM

I think buying by this time while the market is decreasing is good especialliy for known profitable crypto like Ethereum because most of the time this coin will in the 4th quarter of the month so much better if we can buy and hold for the maintime while waiting the market to recover.
Mikstl

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

I'd like to recommend is OSA DC. I see that in China they have achieved a lot
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

if you look at the price of altcoins at this time it really has decreased from the normal price, so now is the right time to buy altcoins and store them until the price rises back up high

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
Callixis

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

Yes, that's really the hot topic about crypto today. The decreasing price of crypto and not only that the dramatically decreasing price of ethereum. Ethereum price is surprisingly decrease.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

Yes you can take the opportunity to buy altcoin as many as you can because you can buy it in a low price of course. So that when market will already bounce back in a perfect and right time you will earned and gain high profit from your owned patience made.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

I think its a great time to buy altcoin and than wait to rise up the price, because in a very short time it will rise.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

I think its a great time to buy altcoin and than wait to rise up the price, because in a very short time it will rise.

Yes today is the great time to buy altcoins but some of us wouldn't prefer to buy due to unconditional value of the coins today. But if we would only see the goodness of investing today will have a good future ahead then this time is a great time to grab on to be able to make a good profit.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

Of course it is the best time to buy and investation in altcoins. As we know together that for few months ago, until now, the price of altcoins aren't stable and most of altcoins's price decrease. Because of the market still in the red zone, so it is the best time to buy altcoins, beside the price is cheaper, it can help to increase the demand of altcoins and make the coins more valuable.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Yes I think now is the time to hold and buy altcoin. This should be done for sure. Altcoins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple should be invested in as they are good in performance and will go really high soon.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

yes exactly. when i check past years and graphs of major altcoins, i see that the ones that could collect around the end of a bearish trend could make a really huge profit in a few months. so if you believe in crypto now it is a good time to give a try.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Yes you can. I can send you a list of coins in which you can invest and receive great returns this year.
Cardano
Stellar
Lamden
These are excellent for earnings and easy to handle too.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

This is the great time to buy the coins and to hold for the long term.

EOS
NEM
IOTA
WAVES
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

Altcoins are the most profitable to buy at the pre-sale stage or the ICO, then they have the lowest price and bonuses.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

now this is the right time to buy and hold if you really have money it is not a problem you can buy it now for you to save for a period of time that you really set yourself
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

I think the risk for hold is now very big, so my advice is now better for you to trading than holding.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:04:28 PM

many of the coins that will not experience a high rise for quite some time it even until the end of the year. so I think it would be better to buy and collect as much as possible while the price is still low. a little patience will certainly make good things to do for bigger results.
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?  
Yes I think now is the time to hold and buy altcoin. This should be done for sure. Altcoins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple should be invested in as they are good in performance and will go really high soon.

in my opinion altcoin is the right one to buy when the market is in conditions like this is to buy ethereum, and ethereum is currently also being cheap too, so it would be right to invest now

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Raketa7

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

None of us knows what the best time to invest , in my opinion, do not need to hurry . It takes time and it is necessary to observe the behavior of the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: