Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20470 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

I think all altcoins will start losing compared to Bitcoin until 10th August. People will  try to grab as many as possible Bitcoins till then, because they speculate that price will grow after 10th August. but reality is that after 10th August there will be huge dump. So this is good time to buy and then change back to bitcoins after 10th August....
Some people have very high hopes that the SEC finally approves a bitcoin ETF and if that happens it is a sure thing the price of bitcoin will skyrocket, but I do not know where the high hope comes from, we have been denied every single time and I really think that chances are very high that will happen again and if that is the case then investing in altcoins now may be a good choice, at the end we must make a choice of what we believe is the best choice for us to grow our money in the short term.
dollurs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:23:14 PM

Very sooner the market will go up. Then all the Alt coins also will go up. Recently the market condition looks very good to me. Therefor I think it is better to buy Alt coins and hold them if you can
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:06:29 PM

Very sooner the market will go up. Then all the Alt coins also will go up. Recently the market condition looks very good to me. Therefor I think it is better to buy Alt coins and hold them if you can

Bitcoin went up last days and weeks but that made altcoin lose value compared to Bitcoin so your theory might be wrong.
cherepashkis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

I wouldn't be in a hurry to buy altcoins. it is not known whether the market decline has ended or not.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:10:54 PM

I do not know why everyone is making the same kind of thread with some changes in the thread and in subject but the main topic and the main point of the thread is same, why do not you just make the discussions there so it will be easy for everyone to read and to know the ideas/facts.

However, Yes it is the time to buy and Hold altcoin. But which Altcoin? You have to decide it yourself make your self in with Altcoins give time to them and find out which one is best for your investments for long-term not for short-term and figure out how much money you can put in hold for long time.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:11:39 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

I think this is already a better sign. For me I will buy coins with the highest potential in preparation to upcoming bullish trend if it will happen again. The current market recovery will be my go signal to invest and hold again.
fiubit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

It is time to make investing in your future so you are right at all here. Buy altcoins now with their lower prices and hold till the increasing of the altcoins' prices.
Cracker563

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

Exactly now is a good time to buy them because by the time bitcoin goes bullish or by the end of the year they will also multiply a lot
koilop_official
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

I am a risk-taking person who enjoys adventure project. With a slowdown market as currently, I suggest holding all your coins because as my predict, it just is a preparing step for another develops period of time in the future.
You should know that crypto is a very new thing with businesses and people around the world. If you are in this group, you are one leader person which helps to popularize Crypto to the world to get easier and more convenient.
Do you have a small liver? Hold it and you will get optimal profit when reaching convenient time.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

in fact already a little too late if the buy it now. As I observe the market have already started moving up. It should be a couple of weeks ago, bought the coins and hodl. Then if it sold now just been able to get the advantage. I also bought some new coins, hodl and still am to this day. I waited until the price reaches the target that I want.

Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

it seems now a bit late to buy altcoin because before the current market situation prices are almost all altcoin lower than at present, but maybe it's still a good time to buy some altcoin to hold the altcoin in the long run, while waiting for the market to recover. but I do not know when exactly the market will recover.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:41:20 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

Yes it is a great time to buy altcoins because their price is cheap and we can buy them. Especially now the price of bitcoin has risen and is really affected by the price of altcoin. So buy lots of altcoins because of the fact that when the prices are rising, it is a huge profit we can get here.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

maybe we can wait for a while for searching a good time to buy altcoin because I think in this day, many altcoins is getting down for the price and it seems, the altcoin price is following bitcoin price that is getting down too. I see the volume in the bittrex is reduced too but I hope after this day, the price will be back to increase again. it is difficult to make a decision to buy now or wait for a while because I think the market is slow to increase or decrease so wait for a while is a good idea.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

I think this is a great idea for this prosperity. It is worth to protect yourself from a strong disorder. Look and learn, this is the most important thing against the failures.  Smiley Wink Smiley
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

Sure looks like the best time to buy and hold altcoins. There are a lot of altcoins out there right now that are looking very promising which means that there is a lot of ways for you to make money from investing in altcoins. Soon the altcoins will start to catch up with the recover trend that bitcoin is on right now and you can start to make money from your coins.

esteam004@gmail.com

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

This is not a good time. However at this time should be able to utilize state and also at least should be able to hold assets that are owned. it is Altcoin who experienced a lot of development is very capable to be coins that are held to produce much greater profits. so it's pretty good to have Altcoin to make a much bigger profit in the future.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

If you have money, it's a good time to buy then hold it until the end of the price goes up. But I just hold altcoin until the end of the year. I hope the price soon goes up.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

Now it is very strange time, when there is a lateral movement. It seems to me that in trading this is considered the most terrible, because now it is impossible to understand in which direction the crypto-currencies will move. But altcoins have fallen in price several times. Buy until they start getting up.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

The market situation currently at it's best. For people with  intentions of investing, the red zone has  Ade sure that even high quality coins have lost considerable amount of value . Making the market investor friendly.  Get in. And be. Choosy on the coins you settle for ,. As only high quality coins will earn the desired returns when the market comes back. To. Life

ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

First bitcoin needs to regain momentum - which is about to happen.
Then it will be major alts going up in price. ETC LTC BCH ETH XMR ZEC
And only finally it will be minor alts. BAT ADA XLM and so on and on
And then.. maybe.. shitcoins will also finally fucking do something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: