Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:14:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20470 times)
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Something tells me that in the near future the market may begin to thaw and prices will gradually begin to grow. So now you can buy what you have long wanted.
That's right because if we now buy altcoins for us to hold in a short time, surely you can get good profits because now the altcoin has already had good growth even though it's still slow in price.
shanghai

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

Foe me we keep the Altcoins in the moment. By the market will recover the signal today is gradually good and blue back.Therefore we can hope this will be nice.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

Something tells me that in the near future the market may begin to thaw and prices will gradually begin to grow. So now you can buy what you have long wanted.

Prices will gradually increase in the market but nobody doesn't know when and how long it is going to take here in this market we need to have enough patience in order to make decent money.
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:18:38 AM

Yes this time would be the best time to buy more altcoin for good. W e need to buy it and hold in order for us to gain a huge amount of profit, because if we are going to buy today base upon its very down market we can buy many of it, and we need to hold it until time comes that it will rise and then sell.
the opinion that you convey is very appropriate because in general the investment strategy that is often carried out by investors buys cheap prices withholding and selling at an expensive price when profitable in my opinion
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

Now is the time that used to buy altcoins, as soon will be the growth of bitcoin, followed by the entire market, but many altcoins will overtake bitcoin.

You could be right. The Bitcoin rose 10% yesterday. But I am not sure how long it will last.
Each user has his own understanding of the situation in the cryptocurrency market. Take, for example, the rule “buy on bottoms, sell on the top”. It should be understood that the concept of top and bottom will always be subjective. It will depend on the time frame, strategy and goals. If you are a long-term holder of coins, then your idea of the top and bottom will be completely different from the view of the trader who is trading and trying to get profit in a one-day session.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

Yes, quite rightly, now is the time to buy and hold altcoin, because now the prices of tokens and altcoin are very cheap, they are much lower than their real value, so I think we should Buy altcoin and hold them for a minimum of 6 months.

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

I agree that this is the right time to buy more altcoins while the market is down and the coins are cheaper. Altcoins will soon grow again and we just have to wait patiently and hold on to our coins. Selling it when the market recovers is the best way to earn a profit.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:21:05 PM

Obviously it is the time to accumulate altcoins at cheapest price. Cause so many big protensial coins has been dropped very badly and after few month price will increase again.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

I also think so, the market immediately skyrocketed so buying now is a good thing, I'm sure that this year's market can skyrocket like the end of the previous year, buying as much as we can will make us get huge profits.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

When the price of altcoins many people think that they want to buy at a low price, and now it has happened because the prices of altcoins are still cheap, this is what makes us immediately buy altcoins to get big profits.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

Truly, this is the best time to purchase more altcoin for hold. We have to get it and hold with the time until we earn our expectable profit. The altcoin market is too low and it will become high very soon. So choose the best altcoin for buy and hold it for your future. We can purchase some good altcoins, and we need to hold it until it will rise and then sell.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

on the one hand, you are right to buy and hold it, but on the other hand, it is a venture company, even for the world of crypto
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:45:20 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 10:17:08 PM by bitcoin31

Yes it is good time to buy more altcoins right now. We know a lot of altcoins decrease the value but not totally all that coin is good to invest by making a lot of research you can find 20 to 40 altcoins good to invest for this year 2018 and that is your next step now to know what is that.
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

It's time to trade altcoins. Most part of it are not stable coins and it's a time for active trade. If you want to make long time investmet - buy Ethereum and bitcoin. Don't forget to use cold wallets to safe your profits.

Ttomasz0882

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

POSScoin can make you Rich

-Good team
-It's new coin
-listed on 2 exchanges and more coming
-you can recive 40% more coins every month (PoS)
-undervaluted now
-Roadmap till 2020

https://mercatox.com/exchange/POSS/ETH
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

Obviously it is the time to accumulate altcoins at cheapest price. Cause so many big protensial coins has been dropped very badly and after few month price will increase again.
Some analysts predict a fall in a large number of altcoins, because despite their ratings, projects do not have real products in order to have good results even after this state of the cryptocurrency market. The situation can be critical if we are not careful when choosing a project for investment.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

Some analysts predict a fall in a large number of altcoins, because despite their ratings, projects do not have real products in order to have good results even after this state of the cryptocurrency market. The situation can be critical if we are not careful when choosing a project for investment.
Less amounts of money is going to cause a temporary crash within the market. We have to remain investing in Crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
avarnet

Activity: 896

Enterapp

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

It's time to trade altcoins. Most part of it are not stable coins and it's a time for active trade. If you want to make long time investmet - buy Ethereum and bitcoin. Don't forget to use cold wallets to safe your profits.
if trading for now is still not good enough to get a profit, because the market is still difficult to experience price increases. so if you want to get the benefits you want you can buy coins like bitcoin and ethereum for long-term resistance

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

A great opportunity to buy the coin that you have long wanted to buy at a nice price. The whole market has fallen, but growth is still ahead, so do not waste time and buy.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

If today the market is crashing and bleeding, then we can say it's the good time to buy altcoins now. But as we can see, almost everything has changed its color from red to green which is an indicator too that there is already a price hike that is happening.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: