Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:24:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20470 times)
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
very nice with a plan to currently buy Altcoin and hold it. because of the potential benefits, we may achieve is quite high.
 so it's really nice to use the current money to buy Altcoin and hold it for a considerable profit going forward.

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

This time very good to buy and hold altcoin to invest, the market will recover in the near future!
I have always believed that!

Yes that's something which I have been doing from two years and it has worked out for me and it has provided me with a better profit I mean last 4 months of the year has provided me more profit than the entire year hence it's the right time to buy and hodl.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:55:44 AM

This time very good to buy and hold altcoin to invest, the market will recover in the near future!
I have always believed that!

I don't agree or make it believe in your statement, having this price this in the market you can't see investors wanting to buy or invest in hold altcoin they are purely selling there token or coins in a market and buy back in a case of traders because this time suite for selling and waiting for the market down to buy and hold.
koshkatrol

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

I believe that the time is good to buy and hold this currency. And there already your decision, perhaps, it is possible to wait still .
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:01:39 AM

I can also sense that it is really a good time to buy altcoin specially that is good for long term holding while their prices are low. After this crisis, we might see a brighter future for the altcoins before the year ends like for example the Ethereum.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:04:04 AM

I would say if price movements continue to rise and I think this upward trend will continue. but we must be prepared to anticipate because the market can fall anytime. so this is a good time to invest, if I have a little money, I will invest and wait until the end of the year when the price is high.

copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:10:12 AM

yes, now is the right time to buy some Alatcoin to be stored in the next few months, now the market is still not recovering so I suggest to immediately buy and store it before the price goes back up.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:12:24 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
Altcoin is quite well purchased is Ripple. because indeed this Ripple has a steadily growing development. so as to be able to generate huge profits. so it's pretty good to have a Ripple by buying it right now and holding it for future gains.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:16:31 AM

This things is depend on you,but for me i could say yes for eth because it has a super very active market and the community of it was getting big ,so my little advice for you is make a research about the token you want to invest.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:20:01 AM

This is the best time to buy and hodl altcoin. Bitcoin's price is low right now and alternate coin will also be the same. Buy as many alts as you can because we all know that btc will go up again. A lot of hodlers are expecting a price pump by December. Hopefully it will happen and our sacrifices not to sell will be worth it. Start investing and be rich later.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:22:11 AM

I think this is a great time to buy altcoins, because even if the price falls a little bit more from the current cryptocurrency rate, it will not have a strong impact on your investment portfolio.
I think it's time to hold altcoin so I would prefer to hold it and wait for altcoin price to go back good and can benefit again because a few weeks ago altcoin price decreased and still not back because if you buy altcoin now you can just because the price altcoin still has not returned until now
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

this is the time to invest in the crypto world at this time when the market is at a red mark and it is at a low price, you can buy right now that the prices are relatively low in a very high quantity making the investment a huge success.  Then you can hold for a long term to make a huge profit and a success

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:18:48 AM

In my opinion this is the right time now to hold your altcoins, The market now is recovering from damage lately so it's better to hold it to get a huge profit from it.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:47:14 PM

Altcoin is quite well purchased is Ripple. because indeed this Ripple has a steadily growing development. so as to be able to generate huge profits. so it's pretty good to have a Ripple by buying it right now and holding it for future gains.

Can you explain me what you will do with ripple?   What you will use it? Or what for anyone else will use it?
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

I think the coins which are popular should be kept holding, because the market is sluggish at this time, when there is a boom in the coming time, there will be more benefit.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

I think, it is the right time to buy altcoin now because the market value is low. The coin can be acquired at a cheaper price in this time. If you are planning to invest for the long term. It is the right moment to invest in altcoin and hold your altcoins for long term for better profit.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

You are right bitcoin price started it's bull run during mid july last year and it appears that the same event might repeat itself again because market has shown some great sign for few days now and there are a lot of good news coming in.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

It seems to me that now is quite a good time to purchase many altcoins. I think that the market will not fall below, but even if it happens, it is likely very slightly, so you need to buy now.

Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

At the time when the market price is uptrend as the current investment in altcoins or any cryptos that is not recommended. Investment should be made only when the exchange rate reaches the bottom. So I suggest you wait a little longer before deciding to invest in cryptos. You may consider joining bounty or airdrop at this time.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

I totally agree with you. Now is a great time for us to buy and hold altcoin. Current prices of all altcoin are still very low. We should pick and buy now before prices start to rise. I will buy altcoin in the top 20 because they have good value and growth potential. Some altcoin that I will buy now are Ethereum, EOS, Cardano, NEO, TRON and Monero. I believe that buying and holding long term altcoin will bring a lot of money for us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: