Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:14:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20470 times)
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:26:34 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
of course, i think bitcoin price will grow again on 2020 to $25000-30000. For me it's the best time to invest your money on ALTCOIN or BITCOIN, but before you invest your money on altcoin or bitcoin you must know the risk of investing on cryptocurrency.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:46:01 AM

for now I think the perfect time to buy altcoin in large quantities is because the average price of altcoin has dropped enormously, after that grasp and sell when the price of coin back up or expensive
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

personally, I think, if maybe the market is starting to recover now, it would be a good idea if we would buy now and ask him to recover fully.
so if you can hold your altcoin for so long, then you can start buying it now.

Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:18:10 AM

It is a good time to invest due to the drops that the market has experienced in recent times, but a recover is expected so be aware of that.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:32:28 AM

It is a good time to invest due to the drops that the market has experienced in recent times, but a recover is expected so be aware of that.
not only the alternative coins good to invest now but te bitcoin. all the coins in this market are good to invest now, the price pf all coins seems down and until now it has slow rising rate. and I think this thing would long till the ber months. but in the ber months, with this months always the coins are exploding the price, I am sure that many of us would ready to take a risk just to have a big profit.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:33:09 AM

I think personally, I think it's a good time to buy altcoin because even though the price is slightly down from the current cryptocurrency level,
it will not have a strong impact on your portfolio. So this is your chance to invest.

CryptoDouche

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:40:53 AM

Yep, I agree this is a fantastic opportunity to buy cheap altcoins.

I've been buying as much AMB as I can the last few weeks. They will be launching main net within a month and soon much of the supply will be locked up in master nodes bringing the price even higher. It also looks like it's bottomed out on the charts so I think the only way for the price to go from here is up. Once they start announcing some of the massive partnerships they have under NDA I think the price will really skyrocket and then it will be a lot harder to afford to buy more.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:00:30 AM

I'm very optimistic that the end of the year altcoins prices will skyrocket like last year, and I agree that now is the best time to buy and hold, by buying and hold we will get big profits later this year.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:07:32 AM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
not just right now, to buy Altcoin and hold it is the right decision to make a much more profitable profit. with the potential for Altcoin to continue to grow capable of producing far greater profits in the future. so with this, it is great to buy Altcoin and hold it for now.
The time that altcoins fall the price is the right time to buy and hold till it gain good price along the market. Choose the right coin to invest and those has real potential to grow successfully. Projects that developed well have coins that works positively and can be trusted of our investment to put in it.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:09:44 AM

Yes now is the right time to buy and invest in altcoin even the price and the market now is very low you need to buy more and hold it until the market recover again the only thing you need is to be patient and wait.
Camilacat

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:14:02 AM

if it's a good time to buy and hodl, if you can set goals, for example, you buy some NEO and if the price goes down you buy 10% more and so on until you reach a limit, so you won't have FOMO if the value goes up, there are many promising altcoins NEO was just as an example, but it can be VEN, XBT or ETH.
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:21:56 AM

I think this is a great time to buy altcoins, because even if the price falls a little bit more from the current cryptocurrency rate, it will not have a strong impact on your investment portfolio.
for now, I prefer to withhold my altcoin than to buy bitcoin and so now many people are investing in altcoin to make a profit when altcoin prices go back up and to buy it too I think it's not the right time, and I suggest you better to hold her
aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:32:21 AM

I think for the mean time you just hold it. The price is still growing up, and right now it is not profitable yet.  Wait for just a moment or couple of days and wait for the moment to buy and right time to sell.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

yes, now the market has not fully recovered so it's a good chance to make a big profit in the future by buying good altcoins like Ethereum, NEO, and EOS to keep in the next few months until the market recovers.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:27:15 AM

From this situition of the market the price is going down i think now is the time to buy some altcoins that have a potential to increase of their prices in a short of time, don't waste your time because we don't know yet in the following days the price of altcoins will increase rapidly.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:34:55 AM

The signal of some altcoins are in the good stability i think i agree with you now is the right time to buy altcoins for long term hold investment, it's better to buy early than to buy too late because if the price goes in dip again strongly hold and the price surely goes back again and bull run the price increase.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:41:51 AM

This is the best time to invest your money in cryptocurrencies. Market is very low and all altcoin prices are very less which everyone can afford, even they can afford Bitcoin today. After investing , just hold your altcoins and wait for market to rise. You are not gonna regret this decision.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:42:05 AM

For some that is how they think about it, and they think it is way better to buy now before its too late for them, but actually dashing into the fire without further equipment will lead you to astray. That is how the current market is standing as of now, but that will depend on the person who is going to spend money with, it will be his choice and no matter what happens it will still his decision will be followed.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:49:33 AM

Indeed this is a good time to buy and make a nice profit if the hold in a long time. the potential in the long term will be very promising crypto, and more than ever, of course. This is seen from a large number of support for crypto that makes its value can go up high.

Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:52:36 AM

The signal of some altcoins are in the good stability i think i agree with you now is the right time to buy altcoins for long term hold investment, it's better to buy early than to buy too late because if the price goes in dip again strongly hold and the price surely goes back again and bull run the price increase.
it's really good now to give a positive signal for all coin prices so it's good to buy it now, because in the next few weeks I'm sure the price has gone up and we can sell it at that time to make a profit.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: