Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin?  (Read 20470 times)
camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

I think this is a great time to buy altcoins, because even if the price falls a little bit more from the current cryptocurrency rate, it will not have a strong impact on your investment portfolio.
for now, it is better we hold our altcoin back to a stable price and so now if to buy in my opinion is not the right time because the market price is back and we just wait for the price Altcoin and Bitcoin back
Querubbin26

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:06:48 AM

The most secure option is to divide your deposit between Hold strategy and active trading. Keep a third part of your deposit in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Hold another third part in top Altcoins. Use the rest for trading. It will be the most secure way
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:10:29 AM

Bitcoin has made up and breaks the downtrend. and I strongly believe it will not be long, Bitcoin will be back at its highest peak. so all altcoin will follow that. so at the moment there are still plenty of opportunities to buy and hold the best Altcoin for the future. immediately to buy and don't be late.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:40:40 AM

actually, we have many times to buy and hold bitcoin in any of price and we can directly to buy bitcoin without worry with the price because the price will always increase in the future. but it is better if we can get bitcoin at a low price so our profit will bigger and besides that, bitcoin price can increase more than $500-$1000 so just imagine how much our profit if we can sell at the high price. and now, I think we still have a good time to buy and hold bitcoin, especially since we still in the $7361 and we do not yet reach $8000.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:46:17 AM

the crypto market is about to see bull market so it is better to hold some coins in our portfolio  so that we can expect more profits in the next bull run
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:02:34 AM

according to this, I agree now is the right time to buy coins because the price is so low and we are now closer to the Cryptocurrency currency market. We are now slowly approaching the end of the year when coins are usually pumping. So now is the right time to buy it because its price is low.
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

In my opinion, it is really great to buy now. The prices now are not the highest, nevertheless, the have begun increasing. That's why not there is good opportunity to buy coins with a view to wait and see how they will be growing.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Of course yes. It is the right time to buy and hodl. At least according to my choice of coins, Prg, Icx and Neo, you should buy these coins and hold them till they increase in value and price and then sell them in a favourable position. They shall rise very soon.
mashina65

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

I support, because the market has finally started to recover, so now there are some guarantees to get their profits
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Yeah. Go for the buy and hodl way. It is good right now. Tau, Powr and Ada are not very high priced right so you can buy. But they shall rise very soon so you must be prepared to sell them at a good point. These are the coins in my portfolio.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:10:09 PM

I think, it is the right time to buy altcoin now because the market value is low. The coin can be acquired at a cheaper price in this time. If you are planning to invest for the long term. It is the right moment to invest in altcoin and hold your altcoins for long term for better profit.

we saw a few days ago the bitcoin price had declined a bit and finally ride back.my observations this month the price of bitcoin is already the preparation for the ride back.but up on the level of how rising we don't know yet.
I do hope this is right because ever since the price plume rated and crossed above $7k, the market has been bleeding. The bleed is back once more. I just hope everything can at least see a fair bull run even if it's just for few months or even weeks let's see if the market will recover a bit.
SanchoBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

It seems to me that now is a very good time to buy coins. The market looks very promising and it looks like it will go up soon. This is a good time to buy the main coins.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:45:41 PM

From my observations, investors can now buy altcoins and hold. Bitcoin is rising and so many altcoins are giving way to bitcoin. Even good altcoins have decreased in price. You can consider investing into them, but do your own research first.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:43:05 AM

I would go in for this also, I have studied the price movement of the altcoins, and it brought me to this conclusion that surely soon the coin price will go to recover and surely the next of it is the price hike. Better stack up the wallet as of now when the token price was still cheap.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:14:13 AM

I think, it is the right time to buy altcoin now because the market value is low. The coin can be acquired at a cheaper price in this time. If you are planning to invest for the long term. It is the right moment to invest in altcoin and hold your altcoins for long term for better profit.

we saw a few days ago the bitcoin price had declined a bit and finally ride back.my observations this month the price of bitcoin is already the preparation for the ride back.but up on the level of how rising we don't know yet.
I do hope this is right because ever since the price plume rated and crossed above $7k, the market has been bleeding. The bleed is back once more. I just hope everything can at least see a fair bull run even if it's just for few months or even weeks let's see if the market will recover a bit.
bleeding will last only a short time you can see the price back up again, here's what you should use, when the price back down, you should use it to buy, because after that the price will surely rise again, maybe now we will start phase pliers new, be prepared
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:17:56 AM

Yes, now the price of coins have decreased a lot in the market due to an increase in the price of the bitcoin. People who have bitcoin can start buying the low-value coins in the market which will help them to make some decent money when the price starts increasing.

rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:19:02 AM

Two days ago Bitcoin showed very clearly that in the near future there will be no continuation of the fall. This means for all market participants that now comes the time of bulls.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

after a few days ago almost all the coins on the market were green and had experienced a fairly high price increase but did not last in the long run, and now almost every coin in the market is red, and if you want to buy altcoin maybe by waiting some time again because there is a possibility the price will go down

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

It seems to me that now is a very good time to buy coins. The market looks very promising and it looks like it will go up soon. This is a good time to buy the main coins.

in a few days ago, it will be a good time to buy and hold altcoin because today, I see that many of altcoin is trying to make the highest price again. it shows us in every market especially the big market like bittrex, poloniex, and binance, many altcoins getting increase significantly. we can see that soon, all of the coins can increase together so it will our time to make a lot of profit and we can sell one by one of our coins.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

I support, because the market has finally started to recover, so now there are some guarantees to get their profits

Yes ..slowly price of bitcoin growing up.we still waiting all cryptocoin will following price grow up like bitcoin price..i believe if bitcoin price growing up..all altocoin price will follow it..still holding to get profit budd..dont panic sell for now..market price very not stable..be patient to waiting price

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: